If Kill Bill was Made into a NES Game

If Kill Bill was Made into a NES Game

This is what a Kill Bill 8-bit game would look like.

Kill Bill is Quentin Tarantino's love child for old-school Chinese martial arts movies, so it's only fitting someone would create a retro video game as homage to the film itself.

CineFix has recently uploaded what they envision a Kill Bill NES game would look like. The video depicts key moments in the two films, from the fight with the Crazy 88 and O-Ren Ishii, to the throw down with Elle. Eye snatch!

8-bit enthusiasts will notice some errors like the use of the SNES controller and other inconsistencies, so it's not exactly all 8-bit, but it's still an entertaining look into what could have been.

CineFix has done other movies, including Hunger Games and Blade Runner.

Source: CVG

It could only be a LOT better if it included the flashback scenes and a "Wiggle your big toe" minigame, but other than that, it was wonderful.

This absolutely made my day, thank you for sharing it! :)

Doesn't look like an error to me, that does not look like an NES game, it looks like a SNES game.

apparently you've forgotten what the NES actually looked like.

red255:
Doesn't look like an error to me, that does not look like an NES game, it looks like a SNES game.

apparently you've forgotten what the NES actually looked like.

The show is called 8-bit cinema, therefore implying NES. But it uses some 16-bit imagery and sounds, thus some inconsistencies. Thanks though!

Look at those 8 bit hair physics. Eat your heart out, TressFX.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here