Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4 Expected to Release This Month

Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4 Expected to Release This Month

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4 title screen

Telltale Games anticipates the next episode in its Walking Dead series to arrive this month.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4 will launch this month, according to Job J. Stauffer, Telltale Games' PR director.

Stauffer thanked Walking Dead fans for their patience and said Telltale should have more news to give out in the coming weeks. The third episode of season 2 released on May 13 this year. After the fourth episode, there will be one more episode to complete the second season before the end of this year.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4, "Amid the Ruins," will pick up after Clementine and her group are on the run from Carver's camp. The teaser at the end of Episode 3 for the upcoming episode hinted that there will be some major death, with Clementine being warned that she shouldn't let the others drag her down.

Telltale recently released a teaser for the season finale of The Wolf Among Us, which should also launch this month.

A compilation of Season 2 will launch on PS4 and Xbox later this year. The first two episodes of season 2 launched on Vita this April.

Source: Twitter

Pretty sure this season's going to end with everyone but Clem dying horribly. Hopefully that won't be the case, but I get that feeling.

Good news! I love the way Telltale has been alternating Walking Dead with Wolf Among Us for monthly releases. It really helps with the wait for each new episode, and I hope they continue this with Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones.

Fappy:
Pretty sure this season's going to end with everyone but Clem dying horribly. Hopefully that won't be the case, but I get that feeling.

Kenny'll never die! He could have no limbs, no eyes, and half a lung and he'd still keep jumping between being my buddy and picking a fight.

Fappy:

I've got my money on Clem turning into a person just like Carver. An "evil" person that sacrifices feelings of kindness for survival.

Mcoffey:
Kenny'll never die! He could have no limbs, no eyes, and half a lung and he'd still keep jumping between being my buddy and picking a fight.

And to back up my first prediction? I predict that Clem will kill Kenny.

OK, maybe that second one is just wishful thinking, but...

Steve Waltz:

Fappy:

I've got my money on Clem turning into a person just like Carver. An "evil" person that sacrifices feelings of kindness for survival.

Mcoffey:

And to back up my first prediction? I predict that Clem will kill Kenny.

OK, maybe that second one is just wishful thinking, but...

I could see Clem having the potential to go down that route, but I don't think they'll make her. Despite all the doom and gloom in the series, they've always maintained that glimmer of hope that things will eventually get better. I don't think, or at least I hope, that they wont throw Clem in with the black hats.

So, any ideas what's going on in that picture? Is Clem going to join some kind of cult?

I think there will be one of the sadistic choosing of who lives, either Kenny or Luke, like what happened in the pharmacy (I think that's what it was) in S1

Does anyone else think it looks like Clem has an afro in that picture?

Nice, I'm champing at the bit for both Walking Dead and Wolf. Wolf a bit moreso, truth be told.

Mcoffey:
I could see Clem having the potential to go down that route, but I don't think they'll make her. Despite all the doom and gloom in the series, they've always maintained that glimmer of hope that things will eventually get better. I don't think, or at least I hope, that they wont throw Clem in with the black hats.

All I can say is that, judging from past experiences, all bets are off when it comes to the finale.

For those that didn't see the Wolf Among Us teaser pic, I'll post it here. It's just the title card for the episode , but it may possibly count as a spoiler for those waiting to play it.

There was a rumor that said both ep 4 of Walking Dead and ep 5 of Wolf Among Us will release in July, but with no concrete date set. Guessing Walking Dead will be next week (because that's what Telltale does. Maybe a trailer before the weekend) and maybe Woof-Woof towards the end, like in May. Strap in your feels, people! Clem and Bigby will take us for a ride.

Why is it I can never look at that picture without thinking "Dark Phoenix Clem" in some deep disturbing voice? Seriously, its like she is straight up about to dive into some serious crap and throw caution to the wind, ready to kill everyone and everything.

But hey, still good news! Just saw that a patch was released for The Wolf Among Us, meaning the next episode of that is coming out soon too! Hopefully this episode, though continuing to be good, will be better than the episodes that have come before (which were still good!).

Dyan:
So, any ideas what's going on in that picture? Is Clem going to join some kind of cult?

All I know is that Kenny is in the Background (His Silhouette is to Clem's Right, our Left).

I'll be watching the play through of it as soon as It comes out, and I'll be getting the whole season later this year (When all the Episodes are Out for it).

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here