Civilization: Beyond Earth Pre-Order Deal Blasts Off

Civilization: Beyond Earth Pre-Order Deal Blasts Off

Civilization: Beyond Earth is Go For Launch on October 24th at $49.99 - or take a few extra bucks off in a limited time pre-order offer.

This week a big 20% discount on Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth has surfaced. The pre-order only starts out at $49.99 - or about $10 cheaper than most AAA titles releasing this fall - but at digital retailer GMG you can use a coupon code to take an additional $10 off, dropping the price to $40. The coupon will be ending soon later this Friday.

Today marks the release of Dark Souls II's first DLC expansion "Crown of the Sunken King". You can buy it alone for $9.99, or get it along with all the other expansions for $24.99 in the DS II Season Pass. Better yet, that same GMG coupon used for Civilization: Beyond Earth can be used on the Season Pass dropping the price to only $20 - the only known discount.

July 2014 marks the 75th anniversary of Batman. Jumping on the hype, GMG is running an exclusive "75 Years of Batman Sale" with instant discounts up to 75% and a stacking coupon for additional savings. The best deal in the sale is Batman Arkham Origins for only $6 - the lowest price ever since its October 2013 release date.

Big Deals

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Steam) - $40.00 after coupon

Releases October 24. List is $50. Deal expires July 25.

Dark Souls II Season Pass (Steam) - $20.00 after coupon

List is $25. Deal expires July 25.

75 Years of Batman Sale

Recent Releases

DieselStormers (Steam) - $15.20 at Green Man Gaming.

Released last Thursday. List is $19. Deal expires July 25.

So Many Me (Steam) - $9.60 at Green Man Gaming.

Released last Thursday. List is $15. Deal expires July 25.

Saints Row IV - Game of the Century Edition (Steam) - $23.99 at GameFly.

Released last Wednesday. List is $30.

The Red Solstice (Steam) - $9.60 at Green Man Gaming.

Released July 10. List is $20. Deal expires July 25.

Upcoming Releases

Machines at War 3 (Steam) - $10.20 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases July 23. List is $15. Deal expires July 25.

Unrest (Steam) - $9.00 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases July 23. List is $15. Deal expires July 25.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - $44.99 at NewEgg.

Releases July 29. List is $50.

Dream (Steam) - $13.60 at Green Man Gaming.

Releases August 13. List is $17. Deal expires July 25.

Madden NFL 15 + $25 eGift Card (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3) - $59.99 at Dell Home.

Releases August 26. List is $60. Deal expires July 24.

Console Deals

PlayStation 4 (New in Box) - $359.99 at eBay.

List is $400.

Nintendo 3DS XL Mario & Luigi Limited Edition + Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $169.99 at Best Buy.

List is $200. Deal expires July 26.

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from Dealzon. If you want to save money on game deals, check in every Tuesday at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

The last preorder I did via GMG didn't go so well... As such I will not be preordering anything from them again

truckspond:
The last preorder I did via GMG didn't go so well... As such I will not be preordering anything from them again

This deal has caught my eye, but your post is making me hesitate a bit. Mind if I ask what happened with the preorder?

Elfgore:

truckspond:

This deal has caught my eye, but your post is making me hesitate a bit. Mind if I ask what happened with the preorder?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/673019-watch-dogs/69308810

http://www.reddit.com/r/watch_dogs/comments/26loj9/gmg_sorry_pack/

That was my first and last preorder from GMG

They're out of stock on the DS2 Season Pass. Damn.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here