A Left 4 Dead Valentine

A Left 4 Dead Valentine

Looking for a new way to say "I love you" on Valentine's Day? Try zombie vomit!

Freelance illustrator Alexandria Neonakis has created a series of Left 4 Dead themed Valentine's Day cards featuring Bill, Francis, Louis and Zoey along with Boomers, Hunters, Witches and more in a variety of cuddly, romantic and heart-warming poses. And while it might seem a bit incongruous, Valentine's Day appears to be Neonakis' holiday of choice: Last year she created a series of Valentine's cards based on Team Fortress 2 and has a few others based on World of Warcraft and Katamari Damacy.

Neonakis' interest in videogames comes honestly. Since January 2008 she has been employed with HB Studios, a videogame developer based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, where she worked on NBA Live 09 All Play for the Wii. Her Left 4 Dead Valentine's Day cards, and all the rest of them, can be seen at her blog, Nuts N' Beavers.

via: MTV Multiplayer

There were some pretty amusing cards. I liked the tickle fight one myself.

Awwww, isn't that sweet.
Screw flowers, i want vomit!

those are adorable, I love the tickle fight one...

So.... Fucking... Cute....
*explodes*

Erm, sorry. Still, I'm gonna have to pelt these at people.

Brokkr:
There were some pretty amusing cards. I liked the tickle fight one myself.

Hehe this was my favorite as well!

Anything is awesome if it has the Pyro on it. I don't know why, but he looks adorable.

lol, witch
XD
awwwwwwwwwwwwww

meatloaf231:
Anything is awesome if it has the Pyro on it. I don't know why, but he looks adorable.

Don't you mean she?

Indigo_Dingo:

meatloaf231:

Don't you mean she?

It.

meatloaf231:

Indigo_Dingo:

meatloaf231:

Don't you mean she?

It.

They?

Personally, I too liked the Tickle Fight.

fish food carl:

meatloaf231:

Indigo_Dingo:

meatloaf231:

Don't you mean she?

It.

They?

Good point. We cannot rule out the possibility that the suit is full of hamsters.

I like the survivors one. It almost rhymes.

Haha the tickle fight one is great. And on another note, who cares what gender the pyro is, we will never know so we might as well just drop it and call the damn thing it.

I saw this a while ago. I can't help but be biased and say it's the greatest thing on the internet ATM.

I love 'em, hilarious. And Ms. Neonakis' artistic talent is a joy to behold.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here