Farewell Jim Sterling

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Hades:
I really can't understand the thought that Jim is somehow an anti gamergate hardliner. Jim certainly leans towards the other side but he's no moviebob who actively demonizes gamergaters.

The man's first reaction was a desire to stay out of the whole thing and considering the outrage over him not siding with Gamergate he was completely right in that. Its rather shameless to pester someone into picking a side and then being angry it didn't turn out to be yours.

Even when Jim did have to give his opinion he did so rather carefully, perhaps overly so. Its true that recently Jim has been making passive aggressive comments about gamergate but why shouldn't he? Its them who keep pestering, and pestering and pestering him so Jim has every right to be annoyed at them. Being hostile to Jim isn't going to endear gamergate to him, in fact it arguably caused him to snap at the movement to begin with.

It may be a bit shocking but people don't actually have a duty to support Gamergate. Its exactly this black and white type of thinking that makes the movement not as sympathetic as it could be. I have enough sympathy for Gamergate to at least play the devils advocate for it but things like these do play part in me not respecting the movement all that much. Why not let Jim have his opinion about Gamergate and leave it at that OR just allow Jim the neutrality he so desires because pestering about it only draws him further in the opposite direction.

Its been theorized here that Jim had some conflict with Yatzee about the later being neutral about Gamergate but...why would he? Jim tried to come off as neutral as well so why would he have a problem with someone else not caring?

The issue for me personally - and by the looks of things in this forum, quite a few other people too - is not at all that he doesn't support GG or is even against it (fuck, I don't even support it anymore these days unless you're TB), but the impression I have that he actively was against the Escapist reporting on GG in a relatively unbiased manner and allowing pro-GG people to talk at all. I don't know if that's actually the case, but it certainly is the impression I have of him atm and an impression I hope is wrong.

I get the feeling that the answers will come Monday when the first non-Escapist Jimquisition comes out, as I think that it'll be tied into whatever lead him to drop the Escapist and go solo in the first place. Let's just hope it really is because he wanted to get away from the business models and restrictions of mainstream game's journalism as he says it is on his Patreon, and not because he wants to encourage one-sided discussion and reporting when it comes to GG.

Extra Credits seems to be doing quite well despite leaving the Escapist.
It probably won't be that much of a stumbling block for Jim either.

My only concern in this is that it means one less "leash", one less constraint keeping him more grounded towards the Moderate center. I believe strongly that being a moderate is not mutually exlusive to also being a free thinker; and that's it good to present social issues in a context of Moderation. Doing so, does not make you a "suit" or a tool for the establishment, if anything it completely prevents one from being an unwitting aggregate to the Establishment's often staged narratives

I doubt Jim will be as extreme with whatever new series he puts out. There's really nothing stopping those indie devs that went after him from trying to get (strikes? think that's the word.) on his Youtube channel. He'll have to watch out for that sort of thing from now on.

Well... Yahtzee was basically the only reason I came to this site in the first place. I liked Jim's adds, and eventually started watching his show. It was pretty hit-or-miss, but I liked his shtick he was definitely the second-most entertaining personality on this website. I'm not sure if I care enough to seek his stuff out now that he's not on a site I'm actively patronizing for other reasons, but I hope he does well for himself. He seemed like a pretty decent fellow.

I'll sure miss his collaboration with Yahtzee, though.

I just realized that the single most important question in all this mess is still unanswered: What will happen to the worst of 2012 video? Because I watch that damn thing several times a year, and want to keep my habit.

Well, Jim put his money where his mouth is. The haters can shut the hell up now. He stood by his morals. I'm half inclined to cancel my escapist subscription if they're corrupt enough to let him leave without putting up a fight to keep him. I come here for one thing I can't get elsewhere now, and guess what, that means as soon as he leaves, I'm gone, too. This site has some horrendous trash on it, but it has one or two gems. Now that I know they can be bullied, pressured, and cajoled into silencing a fine commentator and reviewer like Sterling, I don't feel that my money is being well spent.

V da Mighty Taco:

The issue for me personally - and by the looks of things in this forum, quite a few other people too - is not at all that he doesn't support GG or is even against it (fuck, I don't even support it anymore these days unless you're TB), but the impression I have that he actively was against the Escapist reporting on GG in a relatively unbiased manner and allowing pro-GG people to talk at all. I don't know if that's actually the case, but it certainly is the impression I have of him atm and an impression I hope is wrong.

"...relatively unbiased manner"???? Surely you jest, sir. You do realize that one of the pro-GG "developers" (and I use that term in the loosest possible manner) was man with a distinguished track record of abusive and harassing behavior online wo was literally part of the group on 4chan targeting Zoe Quinn that openly discussed ways to drive her to suicide, and that he himself talked about hacking her? The guy who plotted filing a false tax fraud case against Anita Sarkeesian? The guy that was apparently part of a plot to frame IGF and IndieCade? The guy that the Escapist let run his mouth with wild accusations against Gamasutra and GDC who innocently claimed he had been banned/censored from the site and his blog deleted for no reason (when in fact he had a history of abusive comments on the site, had been warned, and finally got banned for calling a woman a "c---" multiple times)? The guy who said in no uncertain terms that GamerGate never would have happened if Quinn "had just kept her vagina shut"?

THAT is relatively unbiased to you? If you're a GamerGate supporter, imagine how over-the-moon, frothing-with-rage angry you'd be if the male game dev roundup instead featured someone Geordie Tait and, in addition to his recent Twitter rant, he had a long track record of doxxing/hacking/harassing TotalBiscuit and other notable members of GG? Would that be fair? Would that be relatively unbiased?

EDIT: And, oh jeezus, how could I forget -- this same guy initiated a dogpile on Jim Sterling when he started to criticize GG.

JimB:
I just realized that the single most important question in all this mess is still unanswered: What will happen to the worst of 2012 video? Because I watch that damn thing several times a year, and want to keep my habit.

Well, when LRR started hosting Feed Dump on their Youtube channel, all the past episode of Feed Dump were still on the Escapist channel. I bet that's what will happen with the old Jimquisition vids.

OP: Well, it looks like Jim's already at the point he needed to make a living and live within a system that makes him feel comfortable. But I don't think this is much of a shock. This is happening with a lot of my favorite content creators, and I think that it'll all end up being positive.

For those of us that know more background of this departure, this is a severe blow to the spirit of the Escapist. This site drew me in years ago, and inspired me to think more deeply about gaming -- to the point that I sent Susan Arendt my first-ever pitch for an article (which was originally declined)... and then my second, and third (which Susan rightly ripped apart until I upped my game)... This site, in its original incarnation, taught me to think more deeply about my hobby.

It taught me that it could be more than money-grubbing shlock. It taught me that there were websites that weren't beholden to the corporate puppetmasters, and that no matter what, there would always be somewhere I could go for the real story (and fairly-curated discussion) on a game or a developer or a publisher. It showed me that $20 a year was a small price to pay for the ability to believe gaming could be more than just yet another marketplace where the God of Capitalism ruled.

After the "acquisition," I had my suspicions. After Susan left, they grew to the point they could no longer be ignored. I was forced to build a coffin in my mind for the ideas I'd originally associated with the Escapist... but somehow I refused to drive the final nail. And in this past week, I've learned the name of that nail is Jim Sterling. So I've cancelled my subscription.

This isn't about Jim moving on to better things. This is about the fact that the Escapist should have BEEN the "better thing." And it stopped being that, in hopes for a larger share of the market.

I have friends that work for the Escapist, and I truly wish them the very best. I'm realizing now that I have more friends that used to work for the Escapist, and they have my full understanding now. But Alex, you've sold the soul of this website, and the Devil has come for his due.

Given how much this site has talked about the value of niche audiences, and the danger of too-broad-appeal, it's surprising and sad how this has all come to pass. This site originally cultivated a strong, dedicated core audience. And it seemed grateful for that audience, and dedicated to maintaining it. Now, it's owned by the dollar, ruled by the dollar, and it will slowly start to realize that the dollar is a fickle and merciless master.

Russ, Susan, and now Jim. If the Escapist has any heart left, Yahtzee and Bob are the remaining valves.

Jim has always been my most favorite in the Escapist. Really sad news, but he now moves on to greater things. I will be sure to follow!

It's a shame the escapist is no longer the portal of gaming publisher BS practice 'resistance' content for me.

Well. I'm sure I'm with the many that say this is a sad moment, but glad to hear Jim has big plans for his future.
That said, I'm surprised Uncivil War is leaving us too. Just when things had finally finished their "first season". Hopefully it will continue elsewhere or at least give Yahtzee some different competition.

Dracondis:
I'm half inclined to cancel my escapist subscription if they're corrupt enough to let him leave without putting up a fight to keep him.

How the hell is it corrupt to NOT fight to keep someone on a website when they want to leave?!

Wait, does this mean we won't get to see Yahtzee eat mustard?!

To Alexander Macris, Greg Tito, Shamus Young, or whoever it may concern:

Like Jim Sterling, I regard the advertising business model mostly with contempt, preferring to pay honestly in money than with my time and information. Back in the 4th of March, Jim Sterling posted a video called "The Adblock Episode":
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/8854-The-Adblock-Episode

He started a (mostly) frank discussion about the business side of the industry he was working in with you on The Escapist, and Jim managed to convince me to support this site, so I bought a subscription (the benefits of the Publisher's Club subscription are worthless to me). Now, Jim Sterling has gone, and with him my subscription money- I have cancelled my Publisher's Club subscription and become one of Jim's patrons on Patreon.

If you want to see any amount of revenue from me, The Escapist will need to provide me with a new reason to support it. It's not too hard- Jim managed to do it in an 8-minute video whose main topic of discussion was a browser add-on. But you need to put some effort into it, and explain to us candidly why we should support you. If you can't be bothered to do that much, then I can't be bothered to renew my subscription with you.

iller3:
Extra Credits seems to be doing quite well despite leaving the Escapist.
It probably won't be that much of a stumbling block for Jim either.

My only concern in this is that it means one less "leash", one less constraint keeping him more grounded towards the Moderate center. I believe strongly that being a moderate is not mutually exlusive to also being a free thinker; and that's it good to present social issues in a context of Moderation. Doing so, does not make you a "suit" or a tool for the establishment, if anything it completely prevents one from being an unwitting aggregate to the Establishment's often staged narratives

hes also part of Polaris which is part of Disney so yeah I think hell be ok, assuming of course we all still watch his youtube channel:)

Exley97:

V da Mighty Taco:

"...relatively unbiased manner"???? Surely you jest, sir. You do realize that one of the pro-GG "developers" (and I use that term in the loosest possible manner) was man with a distinguished track record of abusive and harassing behavior online wo was literally part of the group on 4chan targeting Zoe Quinn that openly discussed ways to drive her to suicide, and that he himself talked about hacking her? The guy who plotted filing a false tax fraud case against Anita Sarkeesian? The guy that was apparently part of a plot to frame IGF and IndieCade? The guy that the Escapist let run his mouth with wild accusations against Gamasutra and GDC who innocently claimed he had been banned/censored from the site and his blog deleted for no reason (when in fact he had a history of abusive comments on the site, had been warned, and finally got banned for calling a woman a "c---" multiple times)? The guy who said in no uncertain terms that GamerGate never would have happened if Quinn "had just kept her vagina shut"?

THAT is relatively unbiased to you? If you're a GamerGate supporter, imagine how over-the-moon, frothing-with-rage angry you'd be if the male game dev roundup instead featured someone Geordie Tait and, in addition to his recent Twitter rant, he had a long track record of doxxing/hacking/harassing TotalBiscuit and other notable members of GG? Would that be fair? Would that be relatively unbiased?

EDIT: And, oh jeezus, how could I forget -- this same guy initiated a dogpile on Jim Sterling when he started to criticize GG.

How does that make it biased? Because he's an asshole? The Escapist interviewed people from both sides of the fence, even going so far as to have interviewed primarily anti-GG people in the Female Devs interviews first. The fact that one of the numerous pro-GG people interviewed is a massive prick who probably shouldn't have been interviewed in the first place doesn't change that.

If anything, the Escapist has been slightly biased against GamerGate, since there's still far more reporting on harassment caused by GGers than on harassment against people in GG, despite harassment existing in equal measure on both sides (yes, both sides are just as guilty as the other on the harassment front. There is not a better side there). In spite of both that as well as the anti-GG stance of most of this site's staff though, they still interviewed people from both camps, allow both sides to talk about it in the forums (something most other sites do not do), and have avoided flat-out demonizing either group as a whole in their news articles. That's pretty friggin' unbiased, no matter how you look at it.

EDIT: Quick clarification - I ceased being a GG-supporter a while ago, as I mentioned in my post from earlier. I have major issues with both parties, and the only people I can think of right now who I respect in regards to GG are TB and Greg Tito, with Tito having my respect because of how well he handled this shitstorm and even owned up to his mistakes despite him being very openly against GG. He had the power to shut down all pro-GG discussion and focus only on demonizing it's members as a whole, yet on sheer principle alone he did not. Any man or woman who will openly refuse to silence or demean people they strongly disagree with or maybe even hate has my respect.

I also must admit that I haven't read the male dev interviews yet. Figured it'd be similar to the female dev interviews so I couldn't be asked, especially with the problems I was (and still am) having with GG at the time. Still, I don't see how hearing out one notorious GGer in a group imterview of numerous GGers suddenly makes the site biased in favor of GG when they got done interviewing several GG critics right beforehand and have consistently reported on harassment towards known anti-GGers.

EDIT 2: One last thing, I genuinely apologize if I'm acting a bit hostile. I've been dealing with some long-standing personal issues dating back to my childhood lately, and it's left me in quite an irritable and somewhat-unhinged state of mind. This is amplified further when it comes to discussing anything remotely related to GG, as I'm horribly burnt out of it and have massive issues with both sides of the debate, leaving me with very little patience for either side's usual shenanigans.

ryukage_sama:
Wait, does this mean we won't get to see Yahtzee eat mustard?!

Probably. Might be for the best, 'cause then he'd give up that background for his videos.

It'd be grand if Jim Sterling could earn enough to invite Moviebob along for the new site and maybe we could get some new blood on the Escapist to freshen things up abit.

Whatever happened to that Unforgotten Realms guy? I'd like to see more of him.

(But not Zero Punctuation, watching british sounding guys firing shots at games never gets stale.)

Man. We are rapidly running out of self-indulgent, morbidly obese gentlemen to tell us what they think.

Nikolaz72:

Whatever happened to that Unforgotten Realms guy? I'd like to see more of him.

I do believe he's working on a game. At least, that's what a cursory search onliine tells me.

You guys are way off... it's not April yet.

So, it turns out that this wasn't that big of a surprise if you follow Jim on facebook or twitter. Then again... I'd have to actually go to facebook or twitter... and screw that. I'll take being surprised any day. I, personally, view gamergate with all the apathy I usually allot to trolls. Not that I'm saying gamergate was always a troll thing... just that trolls have spread through the whole thing like a plague, so much so that feminists and news sources WANT the trolls to be the representation of the gamer community... thus being a part of the whole troll thing, themselves.

To even give credence to gamergate, now, is akin to feeding all of those trolls. I care about journalistic integrity but I don't care about gamergate. Especially now that it's caused the Escapist to lose another of it's mainstay contributors.

Fairwell, Jim, I'll miss your videos... but you've fed the trolls something truly tasty: your job.

LifeCharacter:

Because, as we all know, making a comparison that idiots take all too literally about hobbyists is funding a hate movement and preaching bigotry. Won't someone stand up for the perpetually oppressed gamers?

I dont know, comparing a group of people to ISIS is pretty much bigotry, dont you think?

Donating to a law project designed to deny people their civil rights and spread hate doesn't seem much different from donating to a hate movement but if you want to be pedantic, sure, I was wrong. He just gave money to a campaign designed to take people's rights away because he's a bigoted fuck. But I'm sure this very important distinction makes everything better for certain people living in California.

civil rights
plural noun, ( often initial capital letters)
rights to personal liberty established by the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and certain Congressional acts, especially as applied to an individual or a minority group.
the rights to full legal, social, and economic equality extended to blacks.

The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.

Fourteenth Amendment is too complex to describe in a single sentence, however it does not talk about marriage and its purpose is to abolish racial seggregation.

So no, a right to marry between homosexuals are not a civil right by definition.

It is however a legal right in many states, which is nice to see.

2. The proposal of the law did not spread any hate. It was proposed - and passed by majority of votes i might add, you know, the way democracy works - to allow denial of gay marriages based on religiuos purposes. Now, the Supreme Court shot it down as he should, however the support of the law was all legitimate business. everyone has a right to have an opinion - even one you dont agree with - and to support it via legal means.

The campaign did not take peoples rights away, as it means it was ever a right to begin with, which it was not back then. As far as him being a bigoted fuck, im sure you will have plenty of evidence for this claim, or are you just posting baseless insults?

Dogstile:
Have a few link,

All your links return a 404

KazeAizen:

Strazdas:

Oh lets be fair, this is Bob Chipman. he thinks that his opinion is the most important opinion.

You apparently don't like him. No he doesn't.

i have mixed opinion about him. his movie reviews and "x are wierd" stuff is great. on the other hand every time he goes political it sounds like im listening to some 911 truther. Then there was this whole fiasco on twitter where he kept posting insulting things till a stink eventually got made about it. which is when i stopped watching his content. i tried watching it again in the "do not censor me" video, and got a full dose of things i do not like about him.

While he rarely shows this, there are plenty of past Big Picture episodes where he clearly shows that he thinks his opinion is the most important one.

Metalix Knightmare:

Dracondis:
I'm half inclined to cancel my escapist subscription if they're corrupt enough to let him leave without putting up a fight to keep him.

How the hell is it corrupt to NOT fight to keep someone on a website when they want to leave?!

Not only that, but how unprofessional would it be to try and keep someone from leaving. If I said to my boss today "Yup, i'm leaving, here's my notice" the only thing i'd expect him to do is go "ok" and thank me for my time there.

SlumlordThanatos:
I'm curious.

Given Jim's remarks after announcing his departure from the Escapist, I'm wondering why the management has nothing to say about his badmouthing (in public) his former employers. I don't care who he is; I would be publicly disavowing any former employee who speaks about my company in that way. Is management really okay with what he has to say?

Additionally, while I admire Jim's initiative in striking out on his own (and succeeding, after taking a look at his new Patreon, holy shit), this kinda seems like he is taking his football and going home, while badmouthing everyone as he leaves. I still think he is a hypocrite of the highest order, but it baffles me how a reputable company will tolerate his unprofessional behavior, regardless of his opinions.

You guys should hire Boogie to replace him, though. I would buy Premium membership if you did.

The whole thing is obviously fake. Jim has had his halloween avatar since October 24th. So when was that conversation supposedly happening? I see no dates in the "screenshots". Also seeing who posted it, I wouldn't trust it. And I don't.

Pebkio:
I care about journalistic integrity but I don't care about gamergate. Especially now that it's caused the Escapist to lose another of it's mainstay contributors.

Hold on a sec. You care about journalistic integrity. The Escapist took a fair stance on the thing and actually looked into it indepth compared to others. Anti-game culture types put pressure on the escapist and Sterling to recant or be on their side, publish what they wanted, and come out against something. If anything, the Escapist has some pretty high standards of integrity going on there for not changing their neutral view based on pressure from outside interests.

If Jim really left over this and not money then you have reason to really start questioning some of his moral stances in the future. But really, this sounds more about money and standing than anything else. There is only so much the Escapist can give him and constraints dealing with the business side had always left a bad taste in his mouth even though it's one of the most profitable ways of running a website.

Jim thinks he can make it on his own as the head of his own website. He has a lot of fans and maybe he might scrape by on his patreon alone. But we all know what happens when you put up paywalls and how quickly your content can stop reaching a larger audience when you rely on a subscription model alone. I wish Jim the best but I'll bet money that his business model will be dragged kicking and screaming into the same mold as the Escapist is within a year.

Pebkio accused a decent number of escapist users of being trolls.

I think Pebkio should edit his post in case he faces mod action =/

Brainplay:

Jim thinks he can make it on his own as the head of his own website. He has a lot of fans and maybe he might scrape by on his patreon alone. But we all know what happens when you put up paywalls and how quickly your content can stop reaching a larger audience when you rely on a subscription model alone. I wish Jim the best but I'll bet money that his business model will be dragged kicking and screaming into the same mold as the Escapist is within a year.

He isn't putting up a paywall: the idea of Patreon is (in my understanding) supporting a content creator so that they can give their work away for free. This is what Jim is going to be doing, meaning that he will need neither advertisers nor a paywall. Sure, the long-term sustainability of this model is pretty unproven, but a paywall it ain't.

Frankly, it seems bizarre to me that anyone could fault The Escapist at all. They have done nothing but publish point/counter points - which, frankly, seems like pretty darn good journalism around a hot topic.

I obviously fall on the pro-GG side, but it's not like I was angry when I decided to read Damion Schubert's response in the dev interviews. In fact, I actually thought it was pretty interesting.

I spend most of my time right now supporting the GamerGate wiki and main website and trying to stay off the forums because the forums (on both sides, I definately lurk anti-GG forums as well) are just echochambers - although I give both the community here and the KiA subreddit some credit for mostly being willing to discuss stuff civilly (Honestly, I think Greg + Mods have done an excellent job of keeping people from going insane here. Hats off to them)

I wish people would grow up about the whole thing. There are some serious issues on both sides, and I think there are some people obviously trying to profit from the controversy. If you care about the fact that the press is filled with crappy clickbait and nepotism, then do what I'm doing and just focus on that issue and ignore the stupid circle jerks (and especially ignore Twitter, bleh!)

I actually wrote a wiki article on the Wizardchan debacle. Check it out:

http://wiki.gamergate.me/index.php?title=Wizardchan

I tried to be as factual as possible. I even asked a certain someone for comment and was willing to consider reasonable changes (but I got no reply, I sort of expected that).

My point is this - People who are getting mad at this point have just completely lost perspective. There are plenty of productive and non-anger inducing things to do. Do those :D

EDIT: Also if Greg or Alex wants me to change something on the page, just leave me a note here or on the discussion page. It's not my intent to misrepresent people.

Faretheewell from this internet space, Mr Sterling. I will continue to follow your excellent work wherever it is hosted.

Nikolaz72:

I disagree. He did say that GG contained trolls, but made no actual reference to anyone here being one of those trolls. I imagine you've flagged the post anyway so if the mods agree he broke the rules, then he'll be wrathed.

Teoes:

Nikolaz72:

I disagree. He did say that GG contained trolls, but made no actual reference to anyone here being one of those trolls. I imagine you've flagged the post anyway so if the mods agree he broke the rules, then he'll be wrathed.

Moreover, they were actually saying exactly what a lot of GG people say about the harassment "coming from" their "side": that trolls operate under the banner without any interest in the cause. Looks to me to be neither abusive to specific Escapist users or even the average GGer.

EDIT: Not that I have any expert knowledge in how the forum rules are applied, just looking at what was actually said.

The rules are applied based on post count, I hardly post on this site simply because I was getting warnings for minor infractions in threads that other much more established members were clearly also breaking in the same thread. One example is when I expressed an opinion and I received quite extensive and offensive personal attack because of what I said with no counter arguments just pure abuse, I replied telling him/her to stop trolling me and it was I who was suspended for calling another forum user a troll and his post was ignored as fine.

Strazdas:
So no, a right to marry between homosexuals are not a civil right by definition.

Yup. Cleary. Just because there is no explicit statement about homosexuals... CLEARLY they have no civil right to such. Just like before the 13th and 14th amendments, there was 0 ethical issue with slavery.
100% perfectly fine and not infringing on any human's civil rights to exist at all.

Who knew that intrinsic values of humanity were defined not by a person's existence but by words on a piece of paper!
Clearly you know what's what when it comes to equality and civil rights.

KaZuYa:
(Snip).

Veering off the point of a thread and into complaints about moderation will get you more. Calling another user a troll is always a punishable offense on The Escapist, just as stated in the CoC. This is probably because of how quickly some people would fall back on that word to describe someone they disagree with in an intellectually idle manner. I've seen people treating others with contempt here and I don't imagine they'd hesitate to throw the word "troll" around if they could get away with it. As much as people complain about "the state of the forums" and make sarcastic jabs at other forum-goers, you'd see a deeply unpleasant wind blow through this place if that rule were removed.

Always remember to attack the argument and not the person making it. If someone is deliberately trying to bait you, they're not worth spending your time talking to.

Well thatssad but it feels to me that the escapist-community got pretty intolerable lately, so i am only in for the videos,, which are extremely shitty accessible per mobile devices anyway.
So ghis -yeah subjective- toxic feeling coupled with bad (means no effing one)interface for smartphones-even eorse for ipads someone told me leads to pretty reduced time..it just isnt worth it

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here