Dungeons & Dragons Teases New Adventure With Haunting Sketch Art

Dungeons & Dragons Teases New Adventure With Haunting Sketch Art

D&D's new adventure will be announced on Monday, but here's a teaser image for what it might be...

Wizards of the Coast has doled out these images to a few outlets, ours is "Innocence."

Innocence is the most delicate gift. To protect it is the highest of virtues. To recognize it within oneself is salvation.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure I can see a few beholders in that picture...

I guess the blood droplets are kinda creepy too.

That's a lot of teeth.

Mikeybb:
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure I can see a few beholders in that picture...

I'm seeing vampire fangs myself, most obviously up top. Those blood droplets combined with the teeth point to vampires as well. Although the fangs up top have a ring that points to beholder imagery.

Mikeybb:

Dr. McD:
I'm seeing vampire fangs myself, most obviously up top. Those blood droplets combined with the teeth point to vampires as well. Although the fangs up top have a ring that points to beholder imagery.

Beholders and vampires? Hrmm, have they ever done vampire beholders? That would be pretty messed up.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here