You Can Download Any YouTube Video to Your Mac with the Airy Video Downloader for $13

You Can Download Any YouTube Video to Your Mac with the Airy Video Downloader for $13

youtube-dl-deal-320

You don't need to be connected to the internet to watch your favorite YouTube videos - not when you have Airy, at least. Get a lifetime license to the Airy YouTube Video Downloader for $12.99, a savings of 56%, at Escapist Deals.

The YouTube downloader for Mac makes it easy to save YouTube videos directly to your desktop. Download them in MP4, FLV, and 3GP formats and different resolutions, and choose whether to download one video at a time, multiple videos at once, or entire playlists. Either way, you'll be able to play them back in HD and ultra HD. Just want your hard-to-find favorite song? You can extract sound from any video and save it as an MP3 file.

Get a lifetime license to the Airy YouTube Video Downloader for $12.99, a savings of 56%, at Escapist Deals.

Err... wouldn't using a downloader effectively negate the advertisement revenue to the Youtubers?

Or... You can do this with the half dozen of free programs that allows you to do the exact same thing.

These deals always seem super sketchy.

HaileStorm:

This. It feels like the site has been haunted by a shady spambot

I use ClipGrab. It's free and has a donate button if you want to help the developers.

Keepvid for lazymode, jDownloader for stuff you give a shit about.

The Decapitated Centaur:

HaileStorm:

This. It feels like the site has been haunted by a shady spambot

Remember the toilet lights?

Diablo2000:
Or... You can do this with the half dozen of free programs that allows you to do the exact same thing.

This and I thought this site was against piracy or something

Marik2:

Diablo2000:

Only when it's piracy that doesn't get them anything. Most of these 'deals' edge on the scummy side as is, but it's hilarious that they are promoting something now that can so blatantly be used to download music, shows, and etc. whilst bypassing any sort of revenue generator. They won't care if we use this to download what little they upload to YouTube I'm sure, but speak of certain add-ons meant to protect users from intrusive and even harmful ads? Instant-ban. Not like they maintain much of a YouTube presence aside from Yahtzee now anyways though.

Of course, being owned by Defy Media certainly doesn't help matters. They butchered Gametrailers, but at the very least those guys were able to come back stronger and free to provide good content without being shackled to a bunch of monkeys in moneysuits.

Okamisama:

Marik2:

Diablo2000:

Only when it's piracy that doesn't get them anything. Most of these 'deals' edge on the scummy side as is, but it's hilarious that they are promoting something now that can so blatantly be used to download music, shows, and etc. whilst bypassing any sort of revenue generator. They won't care if we use this to download what little they upload to YouTube I'm sure, but speak of certain add-ons meant to protect users from intrusive and even harmful ads? Instant-ban. Not like they maintain much of a YouTube presence aside from Yahtzee now anyways though.

Of course, being owned by Defy Media certainly doesn't help matters. They butchered Gametrailers, but at the very least those guys were able to come back stronger and free to provide good content without being shackled to a bunch of monkeys in moneysuits.

Yeah the easy allies channel is really good and the best place for game discussion

Nice one, almost as fishy as that whole "ethical hacker course".
9/10, can't wait until Escapist Weekly Deals just cuts out the middleman and outright shovels malware onto peoples systems.

Why pay for what you can get for free all over the web?

I can find shady programs to buy on my own, thanks Escapist...
Like everyone else has said, there are services for this elsewhere

this just made me go wow. Charging for something that is free...

I guess this is for the ethical pirate

Here is the review on the poplular downloaders online: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/best-sites-to-download-videos.html
It's also a good way to download videos with those online apps.

Old article and all but I use Video Download Capture
Was the only thing I found that supported 3gp format

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or