Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is Free to Play on Steam This Weekend

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is Free to Play on Steam This Weekend

cod-infinite-warfare-320

You can play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for free this weekend on Steam, and most of the CoD games are on sale.

The Call of Duty series may be heading back to World War II later this year, but for now its most recent installment is Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The futuristic shooter launch last November, and this weekend, you can play it on Steam for free.

The free weekend is already underway, and will last until 4 PM ET Sunday. All you need to do to participate is head over to the game's Steam page and download it. If you like what you see, you can pick up the game for half off this weekend, bringing the price down to $29.99. If you want to get Modern Warfare Remastered as well, you'll have to go up to the Digital Legacy Edition, which is currently 33 percent off at $53.59. There's still a rumor going around that Modern Warfare Remastered may go standalone this summer.

Along with Infinite Warfare, most other CoD games are on sale this weekend as well. Black Ops 3, Black Ops 2, World at War, Advanced Warfare, and Ghosts are all half off, just to name a few. You can find all the deal on the Steam page for the sale.

Maybe those few that still play the Multiplayer (because that's what it's going to be, Multiplayer Only) can finally play in a full lobby for once because Infinite Warfare on PC is, relatively speaking, completely dead. I just checked and despite being at peak hours on a Friday WITH a Free Weekend going, it's just sitting at 2200 players.

Just for comparision: Black Ops 3, the previous installment, sits at a whooping 8700 players despite there nothing big going on.

Well, that should be plenty of time to get a couple of playthroughs of the SP campaign. I'm not interested in the multiplayer.

truckspond:
Well, that should be plenty of time to get a couple of playthroughs of the SP campaign. I'm not interested in the multiplayer.

It's going to be Multiplayer only. It was Multiplayer only last time, too. No campaign, no zombies.

Bindal:

truckspond:

It's going to be Multiplayer only. It was Multiplayer only last time, too. No campaign, no zombies.

bugger. Ah well. I'll just cancel the download and wait for it to hit the bargain bin.

Play Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, they are having an open beta till the 22nd, was playing it last night, had a lot of fun.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here