New Humble Saints Row Bundle Includes Other Deep Silver Games as Well

New Humble Saints Row Bundle Includes Other Deep Silver Games as Well

saints-row-320

There's a new Humble Bundle and it's chock-full of Saints Row and other Deep Silver games.

The Saints are back in town in the newest Humble Bundle. This time around, it's being called the "Humble Saints Row Bundle," but there's more than just Saints Row here. You can also lay your hands on Risen 3, Homefront and more.

As usual, you can get a few games for just $1. Risen 3: Titan Lords Complete Edition, Deadlight: Director's Cut, Homefront, and Saints Row 2 make up the bottom tier of this bundle.

If you beat the average price ($5.08 at time of writing), you'll unlock the second tier of games, which includes Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Mighty No. 9, Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition, and more games that are set to be revealed next week.

The $15 tier adds Homefront: The Revolution, Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition, Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, and Saint's Row: Gat Out of Hell - Devil's Workshop Pack.

Finally, there's a $75 tier that adds a pre-order for Volition's newest game, Agents of Mayhem, to all the other games in the bundle.

The bundle is available now, and will close down on August 8.

I already own all the good Saints Row games on that list from Steam (2, The Third, & 4) so they would have to put in (very little) effort into bring the first to Steam. But I already own the first Saints Row on Xbox 360 so I don't need it again that bad.

Most of the reviews I've read of the Homefront series fall under the category of "they should be paying you to play this."

I quite like Saints Row- but that's why I already own the ones that are available on PC.

Jacked Assassin:
I already own all the good Saints Row games on that list from Steam (2, The Third, & 4) so they would have to put in (very little) effort into bring the first to Steam. But I already own the first Saints Row on Xbox 360 so I don't need it again that bad.

There is quite some effort as the first one never existed on PC, it was console exclusive.

Bindal:

Jacked Assassin:

There is quite some effort as the first one never existed on PC, it was console exclusive.

If someone made a Kickstarter to port games that had later entries on PC but never the originals (Saints Row and Silent Hill both come to mind), I would definitely consider backing it.

EDIT to add: And, yeah, I know such a thing coming about is only slightly more likely than goldfish sprouting opposable thumbs, but I can dream.

Hmmm, rather a mixed bag, this bundle. Then again, publisher-focused Humble Bundles usually are and Deep Silver doesn't have much in the way of top-tier franchises under its belt.

Wonder what the unrevealed games will be. Could be Metro or Stalker, which would be nice. Or it could be more Risen, or worse, Ride to Hell: Retribution.

I always dislike it whenever Humble Bundle slips in the "highest tier" pre-order purchase instead of vouchers, it always feels like an attempt at duping potential bundle purchasers into thinking they are getting a discount when they really are not. What I mean is that Agent's of Mayhem is going for $60 on the humble store and the highest tier is $75 on the humble bundle with $15 covering everything else, now if someone only looks at the bundle they might think "hey if I can get all these games for only $75 dollars compared to all of them at full price than that's a steal!" when in truth they're only getting the initial bunch of games at a discount but paying the full amount for the pre-order. Although that might just be my cynicism talking.

On a completely unrelated note, isn't this like the 10th or so time they've done a Saints Row Bundle? Surely everyone who wanted them has gotten them all by now? Especially after Saints Row 2 was being given away for free only a few months ago.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here