The Escapist Community and Forums Codex & Index & Guides

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Updated this with all the current Featured content and articles/webcomics.

If anyone wants to add anything to this thread, or thinks anything needs changing, please feel free to quote me and ask! I'll see what I can do.

sky14kemea:
If anyone wants to add anything to this thread, or thinks anything needs changing, please feel free to quote me and ask! I'll see what I can do.

Here's some changes that I feel should be made to the OP. Some links need updating: two should be redirected to another thread and four of them don't work.

Getting started in the Forums

General

Forum Games and RP

User Reviews

Religion and Politics

Advice Forum

Aerosteam:
sniptrain

Thanks for doing all that, I'd give you a badge if I could. :)

I removed the 404 links that I couldn't find replacements for. Otherwise they should all re-direct to the right places now.

sky14kemea:
Thanks for doing all that, I'd give you a badge if I could. :)

Hot damn. I actually did get a badge. This one:

I thought they stopped giving them out! :D

Aerosteam:
:D

Shhhhh, ;)

sky14kemea:
Shhhhh, ;)

I forgot to add Gaming Industry to the list! Oopsie.

That's on there now too. I hope it's all up to date now. >.<

You know what is missing from the OP in this thread? a link to Aerostream's BBcode guide... >.<

Otherwise, very handy!

edit: This thread: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.850242-The-Escapist-Users-Guide-to-Posting-Commands-and-How-to-do-Fancy-Code-Stuff

Demagogue:
>.<

Sure it is, it's under the green "General" heading, the first link.

And it seems you're one of the many, many people who either spelt or pronounced my username wrong. It's steam, not stream. :<

>.>
<.<

I blame the link name then... heh.

Also. I'm sorry Aero... :( I didn't mean to spell your name wrong honest!

Demagogue:
I'm sorry Aero... :( I didn't mean to spell your name wrong honest!

I've gotten over it now, it's not as bad as when I heard someone call me Oreo.

Sup peeps, I'm new here. Is there a thread or something where I can introduce myself?

Wubba:
Sup peeps, I'm new here. Is there a thread or something where I can introduce myself?

Nah, we don't do that sort of thing here. And oftentimes when someone does make a 'welcome' thread, it ends up being pointless, as they only end up getting banned soon after anyway.

That's the thing about this forum, - it has a large revolving door, much larger than most other forums. Users are coming and going from here constantly all the time, most without any fanfare at all.

Well done. This would definitely help all the newcomers.

Surti Tejo:
Well done. This would definitely help all the newcomers.

Especially newcomers who read the part about how we don't appreciate nor tolerate people making accounts just to advertise something, like poker for instance.

Hit the quote button next to my post if you want to see how I did that exactly. If you need any help figuring out other stuff you can do on the forums, it's probably already explained here, here or here and if none of those mention how then Snapchat login online free in one of those threads would probably be more suitable than asking here.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here