Looking for a Website Builder

I've heard of Wix, Webs, squarespace, and Weebly. I assume there are others. Which would would be the best option for building a "business card" website for my professional use?

I believe it's a personal preference. Some of the platforms that you mentioned are not the best option for SEO. I recommend self-hosting. http://wpvsblogger.com/woocommerce-vs-prestashop/ Two platforms that I recommend are Prestashop and WordPress. You can easily install the Woocommerce platform for free. These platforms are not drag and drop builders. They have more of a one click install approach. I believe they also offer more features for your business card site. For example, WordPress offers over 20,000 free plugins. This allows your business to implement more sales options and strategies.

Thank you.

I can recommend to try 15 HTML5 Bootstrap Templates That Will Dramatically Boost Your Business from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/15-html5-bootstrap-templates-boost-business/. I used one of them and was pleased with the result. They are easy-to-use and are perfectly viewed on any modern electronic gadget, that is very convenient as today more than 50% of people use their mobile devices to access the Internet. Of course, you can choose one of the website builders, but I think that your site design is one of the most important things. But it is my choice, maybe you think different. Anyway, I wish you good luck!

Hey, how's your website? Done?
You've mentioned only web-based apps, but there are many of standalone ones. For novices in web building I would advise to download WYSIWYG Web Builder, it's easy to use and can do almost everything. Actually, there are lots of builders you can search for them on various libraries, read reviews and look through ratings. Though, each program has its own nuances. So I guess, you will find the best for your needs, only after testing some.

galken:
This is my first time i visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

...Umm okay, there actually aren't "tons of comments" ...on any of the articles here. You sure you're talking about the right website?

But yes, we're all about the leisure here on the Escapist. Such leisure.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked