Older epic game cinematic trailer but DON'T KNOW THE TITLE

This is a trailer I saw years back maybe 7-10 years ago, kind of LOL-esque. Began with a blonde angelic woman just kind of meditating all serene like, then a dwarf chomping a cigar while he hammers out ammo for his shotgun at a forge, then a giant or titan awakening/ emerging from ice, then it cuts to a running scene where a woman all in black is being chased/ fighting off the aforementioned angel woman, she looks kinda like a vampire assassin because she vanishes in a puff of smoke then transforms into a bat, next is a young hooded sorcerer dark mage type with a staff. It looks like they unite against this coming storm very "return of the dark god" type thing in the sky. They line up, firing magic, shotgun shells, or just brandishing their weapons upwards at this growing dark god thing in the storm. I remember going to look up the backstory and it seemed pretty involved with a creation goddess and a chaos God that was banished/ exiled/ locked away in another dimension. Plot sounds pretty derivative but I enjoyed the cinematic. Most likely a PC game because I would have seen it on typical PS or Xbox platforms. Like I said, seemed similar to a League of Legends character intro cinematic but if anyone knows what it is and where that trailer is I'd appreciate it!! Basically warring factions from fantasy epic sagas unite against a common enemy that an approaching chaos storm.

It would probably help if you gave the approximate years it came out rather than your approximate age.

Sounds like it could be Sacred.

Baffle2:
Sounds like it could be Sacred.

Indeed, agreed. My guess would be Sacred 2 maybe.

Checking youtube now. ^^

*EDIT*
Nope..not that one..
I couldn't find any PC action rpg matching that description between 2006-09.
Was there anything more about it you remember?

I'd say 2005-2011 if 06-09 didn't turn anything up...I tried cigar smoking shotgun dwarf but surprisingly that didn't narrow it down at all..that's honestly all I remember, but the graphics on the cinematic weren't cutting edge sharp, very similar to League of Legends trailers, character type intro, fantasy epic music and fighting off a returning chaos god in the form of a storm.

kshep22:
I'd say 2005-2011 if 06-09 didn't turn anything up...I tried cigar smoking shotgun dwarf but surprisingly that didn't narrow it down at all..that's honestly all I remember, but the graphics on the cinematic weren't cutting edge sharp, very similar to League of Legends trailers, character type intro, fantasy epic music and fighting off a returning chaos god in the form of a storm.

Using the list of action rpg on wikipedia and youtube with intro trailer searches.
I checked 2004-2011 and WIN platform.

No luck I'm afraid. I couldn't find anything.
The worst thing about it is that I can almost see the video myself.
I must have come across it myself when it was considered modern. Somewhere.

I wish you luck in your endeavor.
Maybe come back and post the solution for others if you find it. ,)

tried, but I can't find it for the life of me, went through an assortment of cinematic intro's and trailers for games like Guild Wars, WoW vanilla, Lineage 2, Warhammer Online, Neverwinter, Battleforge, Sacred, Aion

gonna guess it's a more obscure mmo from that time period

you sure you're not combining a bunch of imagery from different intros into a single one?

thank you guys appreciate the efforts i just suck at keeping it simple. yea i downloaded the video somehow on an old pc then my external harddrive got fritzed. i watched it cuz i liked the general concept of the trailer if not the pretty archetypical theme of the storyline. the internet i forever right? it's on here somewhere, just gotta not get distracted ;) any breaks in the case please post ;) mahalo again

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here