Mega man 11 is coming

No it's not a fever dream we are getting a new mega Man game. Some people are complaining about the art style but I like that they didn't rehash The 8-bit stuff again and they seem to be adding new stuff in. I just wish it did A 2-D style instead of the 2.5 D style everyone's doing.

What do you guys think?

I've not played a Mega Man game since X on the SNES. I don't like Mega Man, I don't understand why people are so eager for more Mega Man games.

But this announcement makes me happy because any fandom that invested deserves a new game. I hope it is everything they could ever want and not a Mighty no.9 thing. Plus people are getting a package of every Mega Man game on new consoles, so that's also cool for them.

Cool beans. Hope it's good for you guys.

Huh.

While the 2.5D art style felt iffy at first, the simplistic style actually DOES look like a megaman game. The levels look kinda like classic mega man as well, so...Good on them for making something that looks promising.

Also, I just wanna steal one of the comments on the video because it's that good "This'll make Keiji Inafune cry like an anime fan on prom night!"

Not that it's saying much but at least it looks more dignified than Mighty Number 9.

Johnny Novgorod:
Not that it's saying much but at least it looks more dignified than Mighty Number 9.

To be fair, shit-stained underwear look more dignified than Might No. 9.

This should be at least a competitent Mega Man game that can freely use the Mega Man tropes of bosses, stages, etc, because it's actually a Mega Man game.

Hey cool, a new Megaman gam.... Oh people already pissing on Mighty No.9, screw this, I'm out of this topic. 🚪🏃

Only issue I have from what I'm "seeing" here is that Megaman sounds too old, like he's Megaman X. Otherwise I like what I'm seeing from the gameplay and the style here looks a lot better than the 3D style of a certain other game that people don't like to talk about.

Overall, I'm optimistic from what is being presented here.

tf2godz:

What do you guys think?

Something-prom night-something-anime fans.

In fairness, never played a Mega Man game in my life, but I love the art style they're using.

Never really been a Mega Man fan. The only Mega Man games I was half decent at were the X series and even then I was never able to finish any of them. This looks kinda cool though.

I look forward to watching Game Grumps play this.

Saelune:

You watch Game Grump? So do I! We are practically related!!

Cold Shiny:

Saelune:

You watch Game Grump? So do I! We are practically related!!

I actually havent in awhile...partly cause they keep playing games I dont want to have spoiled for me, and partially cause of Critical Role.

But their Mega Man playthroughs are usually great and not a game I feel I need to play first before I watch. Spoiler, Wiley did it.

It like Capcom waited for Mighty Number 9 to fail and then come out with a new Mega Man for the 30th anniversary

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here