Total War: Warhammer II: Introducing the Laboratory

You want your enemies to float in the air after you smash them? You want the size of your Carnosaur to be as big as Godzilla? You want your Skaven unit sizes to have the numbers of a proper Vermintide (I.E in the millions) than this new feature for Total War is for you....if your PC can handle it:

Yeah, saw the vid recently on Indyprides channel. The skaven engineer is pretty funny. NEVER ENOUGH DOOMWHEELS!

Otherwise...eh, I suppose it's a nice thing to put in, being able to mess around with various settings if you want isn't going to hurt.

Zykon TheLich:
Yeah, saw the vid recently on Indyprides channel. The skaven engineer is pretty funny. NEVER ENOUGH DOOMWHEELS!

Otherwise...eh, I suppose it's a nice thing to put in, being able to mess around with various settings if you want isn't going to hurt.

Well CA has pretty much all but confirmed that the Tomb Kings will be added in the game next month in January. So get hyped for Mummies and Chariots and Robots because SETTRA, DOES NOT SERVE, SETTRA RULES!!!!

So... Warhammer: Goat Simulator?

Looks like something I'd giggle at for exactly 4 seconds then never touch ever again.

I don't know whether to be annoyed from the forced memes or laugh out loud from it... Never enoguh DOOMWHEELS is magnificent though.

Samtemdo8:
Well CA has pretty much all but confirmed that the Tomb Kings will be added in the game next month in January. So get hyped for Mummies and Chariots and Robots because SETTRA, DOES NOT SERVE, SETTRA RULES!!!!

But...what? Tomb Kings? That GW got rid of, presumably due to lack of interest ages ago?

I mean, yeah, nice that TK fans can have them if they want, but it just seems weird. Or something GW might want to take notice of.

Thaluikhain:

Samtemdo8:

But...what? Tomb Kings? That GW got rid of, presumably due to lack of interest ages ago?

I mean, yeah, nice that TK fans can have them if they want, but it just seems weird. Or something GW might want to take notice of.

Hey, CA brought back Bretonnia after they have been left to dust by GW in 6th edition and proceeded to Squat them in Age of Sigmar.

There is even also possibilites of CA adding Araby into the mix. I mean if Norsca was a thing hopefully Araby is.

Samtemdo8:
Hey, CA brought back Bretonnia after they have been left to dust by GW in 6th edition and proceeded to Squat them in Age of Sigmar.

There is even also possibilites of CA adding Araby into the mix. I mean if Norsca was a thing hopefully Araby is.

Well, that's good, but seems a bit late. Gw has seemingly decided that the only human culture of interest is German, and that the others should just be killed off. Which sounds bad when I say it like that.

Thaluikhain:

Samtemdo8:

Well, that's good, but seems a bit late. Gw has seemingly decided that the only human culture of interest is German, and that the others should just be killed off. Which sounds bad when I say it like that.

Or they really don't want their main human faction to be the fantasy equivilant to England.

They opted for the more unique Late Middle Ages/Renissance Holy Roman Empire in the Empire of Man, over an England version of Bretonnia (Bretonnia is France)

Samtemdo8:

Thaluikhain:

Samtemdo8:

Or they really don't want their main human faction to be the fantasy equivilant to England.

They opted for the more unique Late Middle Ages/Renissance Holy Roman Empire in the Empire of Man, over an England version of Bretonnia (Bretonnia is France)

I did like having HRE instead of themepark England, but they didn't need to kill off France and Russia and undead Egypt to keep it as the main human faction, it always had been the main human faction despite them. And bit players like Renaisance Italy and Spain and Arabia and pre-Roman Britain, and the hinted at China and Japan and India.

Not to mention, they seem to have thrown away the HRE elements anyway to come up with something generically unique.

Having said that, I don't think there's anything significant in them killing every human culture other than the Germanic one (well, unless you had an expensive Brettonian or Tomb Kings army or wanted an Arabic one, say), it's just a bit odd it ended up that way.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here