Trying to get back into Skyrim on the PS4. Any mods you recommend?

So I haven't played Skyrim since the initial release, and I remember spending a long long time playing it. I got it for PS4 on sale recently, so I'm throwing my hat into the Sword and Sorcery realm again.
My problem is memories of playing it the first time come back every now and then when I see a familiar sight or quest, and I remember there's a lot of grinding and frustration in this game. And oddly enough, more glitches in the PS4 then I ever saw on 360.

So I'm branching out into the PS4 mods to try an create an immersive experience. I got a few already. A weather mod, different equipment and clothing for NPCs, a random loot mod, and I'm struggling not to get a carry capacity 30,000lbs because I hate walking slow or back-tracking to get all the loot from a bandit fortress. But its part of the immersion not to be superman.
Thinking of the HUD change mod and maybe a disable fast-travel mod.

Thoughts? What mods do you guys use to improve your experience without breaking everything?

Funnily enough I just spent like a week getting mods set up on my PC for another go-around with Skyrim. Does the PS4 allow for stuff that needs SKSE and such?

Maybe visit tesgeneral.com and see what they recommend compared to whats on the PS4 mod thing?

Here Comes Tomorrow:
Funnily enough I just spent like a week getting mods set up on my PC for another go-around with Skyrim. Does the PS4 allow for stuff that needs SKSE and such?

Maybe visit tesgeneral.com and see what they recommend compared to whats on the PS4 mod thing?

I honestly couldn't telly you how mods are installed on Skyrim on PS4, but I doubt they have the script extender

Here Comes Tomorrow:

SKSE will not work with console versions of Skyrim. Although to be honest, for Skyrim SE on the PC, it doesn't work that well right now anyway.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here