Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Injustice 2 gameplay trailer.

Fuck...now I feel like having Pizza for dinner.

Can't wait to hear these guy's intro dialoges with other characters. Especially amongst themselves.

I wanted to scream at Raph at the end. Wasting a perfectly good pizza like that.

Rage Quit! Because video games, amirite?!

Though it is refreshing to see they kept horribly aged 90s one-liners. Delivery Service for pain. Jeez, that must have hurt some poor writer's soul.

Silentpony:

Though it is refreshing to see they kept horribly aged 90s one-liners. Delivery Service for pain. Jeez, that must have hurt some poor writer's soul.

Dude, its the fuckin Ninja Turtles, their mere exisistance is aged.

And you prefer references to Smartphones and Social Media and Dubstep and "Current Age" things?

Samtemdo8:

Silentpony:

And you prefer references to Smartphones and Social Media and Dubstep and "Current Age" things?

kinda'? At least with parody characters like the Turtles. Their whole thing was to be of the current age, to be what teens and young kids think are cool at the time.
And remember, they're the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Emphasis on the teenage part. Something like Cassie Cage or that warhead chick from Deadpool would fit right in.
Darkseid giving some epic speech about controlling the galaxy, Batman is all 'I'm Batman!' and Superman is all 'I will stop you, Darkseid' and there are the teenage mutant ninja turtles, taking selfies and posting them to instagram.

That'd at least be in keeping with who they're supposed to be, rather than 30 year old references.

Silentpony:

Samtemdo8:

Silentpony:

kinda'? At least with parody characters like the Turtles. Their whole thing was to be of the current age, to be what teens and young kids think are cool at the time.
And remember, they're the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Emphasis on the teenage part. Something like Cassie Cage or that warhead chick from Deadpool would fit right in.
Darkseid giving some epic speech about controlling the galaxy, Batman is all 'I'm Batman!' and Superman is all 'I will stop you, Darkseid' and there are the teenage mutant ninja turtles, taking selfies and posting them to instagram.

That'd at least be in keeping with who they're supposed to be, rather than 30 year old references.

If they were smart then they would have made the Ninja Turtles the Michael Bay ones who do spout those references.

Heck it could even be an alternant costume.

Samtemdo8:

Silentpony:

Samtemdo8:

If they were smart then they would have made the Ninja Turtles the Michael Bay ones who do spout those references.

Actually yeah, that'd be a clever use of the turtles. The Michael Bay snarky, millennial turtles would fit right in with a self-serious tournament fighter.

I do not like Injustice 2 nor guest characters nor Ninja Turtles but I came here just to say I hope the people looking forward to this really have fun. I like people having fun with fighting games.

Samtemdo8:

Silentpony:

Don't forget... dabbing. *shudders*

Samtemdo8:

Silentpony:

Samtemdo8:

That would be dumb because the Bay turtles are abominations.

Samtemdo8:

Silentpony:

Samtemdo8:

Honestly I did not have much of a problem with the newer Turtles. Honestly the worst thing about the newer Turtles with just Megan Fox and even then she barely bothered me. Well I'm almost always indifferent to her anyway. Out of the Shadows fix most of the problems I had with the 2014 film. It's too bad there won't be a third one to it, since it didn't do well in theaters, yet the DVD sales were a lot better. Besides, Turtle 3 is still the worst live-action Turtles movie ever. No contest.

I am not a fan of the Injustice games, but I'm glad that use the turtles from the 90s live action film. Looking at that trailer almost makes me want to buy Injustice 2 right now, so I can just play as them.

CoCage:

Samtemdo8:

Silentpony:

Honestly I did not have much of a problem with the newer Turtles. Honestly the worst thing about the newer Turtles with just Megan Fox and even then she barely bothered me. Well I'm almost always indifferent to her anyway. Out of the Shadows fix most of the problems I had with the 2014 film. It's too bad there won't be a third one to it, since it didn't do well in theaters, yet the DVD sales were a lot better. Besides, Turtle 3 is still the worst live-action Turtles movie ever. No contest.

I have a lot of love for that film, particularly the soundtrack, but by any objective measure it truly is fucking appalling on every level. I mean 2 was no great shakes but it was still better than 3. And of course TNMT1 shits all over them both from a great height.

PurplePonyArcade:
I do not like Injustice 2 nor guest characters nor Ninja Turtles but I came here just to say I hope the people looking forward to this really have fun. I like people having fun with fighting games.

I don't agree with you. Pls don't be angry. But I love the Injustice and the latest one is love. Even though, a person which different taste may dislike these but they are the ones which loved most. What do you say?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here