Gamefaqs (PS4 boards) have lost their minds!

The PS4 board on gamefaqs is pretty much losing it. A lot of topics are mostly about ranting sjws ruining games like the Last of Us II. As someone who frequently lurks there to find the latest gaming information, it's pretty much expected to have people do this, but wow has it gotten way worse. Oh and you can complain about SJWs, that's fine, I have to, but when it consumes an entire forum, oh boy. So much fire and anger.

WolvDragon:
The PS4 board on gamefaqs is pretty much losing it. A lot of topics are mostly about ranting sjws ruining games like the Last of Us II. As someone who frequently lurks there to find the latest gaming information, it's pretty much expected to have people do this, but wow has it gotten way worse. Oh and you can complain about SJWs, that's fine, I have to, but when it consumes an entire forum, oh boy. So much fire and anger.

So in other words, par for the course?

Hawki:

WolvDragon:

So in other words, par for the course?

Pretty much yeah, it just feels much more aggressive then usual.

GameFaqs has platform specific boards? Thought they only had boards for games.

Guess I'll have to pop over and take a look, see how retarded people are getting.

Honestly I think this topic was a bit silly to make in retrospect, gamefaqs is just being gamefaqs as usual. Can a mod lock or delete this thread? Thank you. My apologizes everyone.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked