other
23.3% (17)
23.3% (17)
i dont play mmorpgs
28.8% (21)
28.8% (21)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: favorite mmo

mines eve but i used to play guild wars and wow(mmorpg= massive multiplayer online role playing game)

I play a game called Graal Online, which sucks, but I already have a lifetime subscription, so I play it anyway.

Where the hell is city of Heroes/villains?

I don't play MMOs.

No MMOs for me.

First to say Escapist's Genre wars? Oh yes.

I play Guild Wars, but I acknowledge World of Warcraft as the better game because I have played it before. EVE I found a bit lame, but I didn't get to the massive PvP most people say is the heart of the game. I hear Warhammer Online is a carbon copy of WoW that's not as good but I've never played it. Also where is Age of Conan, and what is Darkfall?

Gonna have to second EVE for this one. Now the real question, are you a carebear or a PVPer?

pvp

reyn delkor> "its a carebear!!!,KILL IT!" (not my character)

destroyer383:
pvp

reyn delkor> "its a carebear!!!,KILL IT!"

Well then mate, your alright in my book. 0/
Now the next important question. Bob (I guess they aren't really Bob now but whatever) or Goons, or uncaring?

Final Fantasy XI. After I played that, I couldn't stand any other MMO.

blakmajic:

destroyer383:
pvp

Now the next important question. Bob (I guess they aren't really Bob now but whatever) or Goons, or uncaring?

i have no idea what you are talking about

Mine currently is Dungeons & Dragons, though I have been checking out Eve. Seems interesting.

destroyer383:

blakmajic:

destroyer383:
pvp

You don't know much about 0.0 warfare do you...

I played WoW for a while, but was severely disappointed with the Burning Crusade expansion.
So far, I'd say that it was my favourite MMO...but not anymore.

I've tried to get into other MMORPGs. FFXI was the worst MMO I've played thus far.
(Truly a shame that I ever payed for that game(FFXI) and the subscription.)

LOTR Online trial found it to be extremely dull, with classes that didn't interest me.
Age of Conan trial found it less dull that LOTRO but still very mediocre.
Still haven't tried WarHammer Online yet...(pretty much the last chance or I give up MMO's for good.)

So for now I don't have a favourite MMO.

blakmajic:

destroyer383:

blakmajic:

destroyer383:
pvp

You don't know much about 0.0 warfare do you...

nope still training for hac at the moment i steal shit from miners and drop it into my own can so when they take it they die i also bait outside stations but thats about it

*puts on flame-proof suit*

The only MMO I ever played consistently was Runescape. It was pretty awesome, I gotta say.

LOTRO currently. Played AC, AC2, WoW, DAoC, Earth and Beyond (beta tested), and did a little Eve. LOTRO is what it holding my attention at the moment.

Runescape Hahahaha!!!!

diablo 2 is still the only one i've ever enjoyed. was kinda indoctrinated by my friend but i still think it's awesome.

I used to play Star War Galaxies before SoE raped it with a sandpaper condom

Warhammer > WoW > guild wars>Lord of the Rings Online. played a bit of EQ2 no idea were to put it.

suhlEap:
diablo 2 is still the only one i've ever enjoyed. was kinda indoctrinated by my friend but i still think it's awesome.

ye diablo was good

I chose Eve, at least it plays itself so you don't have to ;).

Sorry no MMOs for me, i don't need a job that i have to pay for.

I've been playing LotRO for over two years now. It's also the only MMO I've played so far, though I tried the Warhammer "open" beta for a few hours before it launched. I don't get hung up on genre labels; if it's fun to me, I'll play it.

I'm an antisocial gamer. MMORPGs are the opposite of what I'm looking for in a gaming experience---solo or small-group (as in playing a sports or RTS game head-to-head) beats massively multiplayer for me every time.

you left out navyfield

I've never played an MMO except 5 minutes of WoW at a friend's house.

I say "other" becuase the game that is my Curent Favorite is Star wars Galaxies. I have been through them all. I started about 5 years ago playing the lame Runescape, yes i agree it can die in a hole. The I went to guildwars (cause it was free) then WoW... for 2 years, then Warhammer online for about a week, then back to wow for a few months then I end up on Starwars Galaxies. YaY me, if there was a life achivemnet "spend 100 on MMOs without subscribing to a subscribing/not letting trail end/free game" I would get it. Easily.

CosmicJester21:
I used to play Star War Galaxies before SoE raped it with a sandpaper condom

Only recentaly joined. SO i don't know what it was like. therefore cannot make a comparision between then and now. Although I do currentaly like it- seems to apeal to me more the WoW, less cartoony, and Guild wars and Warhammer are just too PvP intence. and Eve... wouldn't touch it with... well... an infinetaly long bargpole.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked