Can't remember the name of a game...

...I've been thinking for the past 2 years or so about this one game that was on the last generation of consoles. I played it a couple times, but I have no recollection of the name...I'll describe it, and if you know what the game is called please answer...

Its WWII, the main character is a squirrel, it has an M rating, it also has a little sci-fi mixed in (mainly a few interesting giant robots, and many different kinds of mutations....)

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Sounds like Conker.

I've seen that on X-Play..let me look it up.

Conker: Live and Reloaded? Here is the gamefaqs page if you want to take a look:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/home/914940.html

Is it this motherfucker?

Apparently we found your answer! Lucky you.

I've always wanted to play that game. Is it good?

TheFacelessOne:

Apparently we found your answer! Lucky you.

I've always wanted to play that game. Is it good?

Yes, it is very good.

Definitely Conker, though whether its Bad Fur Day (N64) or Live and Reloaded (xbox) remains to be qualified.

RavingPenguin:
Definitely Conker, though whether its Bad Fur Day (N64) or Live and Reloaded (xbox) remains to be qualified.

I think it is Live and Reloaded because he said last generation, and N64 was one generation before the Xbox generation.

Can we haz cookiez naow?

TheFacelessOne:
Can we haz cookiez naow?

I demand epicz cakez! It r bettar then cookiez.

Radeonx:

RavingPenguin:

I think it is Live and Reloaded because he said last generation, and N64 was one generation before the Xbox generation.

Now you see, thats what threw me, this stupid generation speak that is. A statement such as the original xbox generation would have helped. I consider the N64's generation last gen for some reason, dont ask me why as I dont quite know myself.

Radeonx:

TheFacelessOne:
Can we haz cookiez naow?

I demand epicz cakez! It r bettar then cookiez.

can it be zome epicz strawberryz cakez?? or chocolatz cakes????

RavingPenguin:

Radeonx:

RavingPenguin:

Now you see, thats what threw me, this stupid generation speak that is. A statement such as the original xbox generation would have helped. I consider the N64's generation last gen for some reason, dont ask me why as I dont quite know myself.

Same here, I sometimes get them confused, which is why I always refer to the game I saw it on. If it was the previous generation I'll say xbox or gamecube or ps2, and before that, I'll say N64 or PS1. It always seemed easier to me.

That's Conker: Live and Reloaded for the Xbox. But, it should be pointed out that the whole game isn't WWII, just one area.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked