Best fallout 3 moments

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Point Lookout's 2nd quest has you tripping out on some seeds. The entire scene is beautiful and creative, and it ends in an emotional bang.

Hmm.. that would be either Tranquility Lane or one super awesome moment somewhere in DC there were like 10 Talon Mercs with robots coming from one side, like 15 raiders from the other one and shitloads of super mutants with machine guns defending a big house. I started sniping and mini nuking the shit out of all of them :D

Asophetes:
Mine was at Big Town, I beat the quest there, and I saw this wastlander (he had a name which was Sam something) firing on a small band of raiders, that were in the town firing on the residents who were firing at the raiders AND Sam, so it was a warzone with around 13 guys total shooting at one another. It ended when a Aqua Pura caravan executed Sam with a bullet to the back of the head.

wow that sounds ummm awsome!

ryanxm:

Asophetes:
Mine was at Big Town, I beat the quest there, and I saw this wastlander (he had a name which was Sam something) firing on a small band of raiders, that were in the town firing on the residents who were firing at the raiders AND Sam, so it was a warzone with around 13 guys total shooting at one another. It ended when a Aqua Pura caravan executed Sam with a bullet to the back of the head.

Is that sarcasm, or am I just paranoid?

Cliff_m85:
One word: Jailbait.

wait, who put that there?
Clever flying monkeys...

My favorite was the quest Ya Gotta Shoot 'Em in The Head.

I then made a LittleBigPlanet level named after it.

my favorite moment is easily
Liberty Prime in Take it Back!, i had such a huge grin during that entire sequence from Liberty Prime's dialogue.

Best fight ever was in the Capitol Building, however.

I didn't have my recording software on at the time, but I had gone to help Big Town from the Super Mutants. My character Barbara was an Explosives expert at the time, so I planted a ton of frag mines at the entrance and watched the fireworks as the mutants came. Mutants dead, Big Town saved, yaay. I set out for Lamplight Caverns afterwards.

So I wander around Little Lamplight, being heralded as a hero for saving the kids from Paradise Falls, when (not so) young Sticky walks up and talks my ear off about going to Big Town. Alright, I decided, let's go to big town. Left Little Lamplight, fast traveled back.

So we're here at Big Town once again. "Oh, wow, Big Town! Thanks miss!" Sticky calls to Barbara, promptly stepping on a spare frag mine. Boom.

Feeling sorry for the poor guy (after all, he'd just got here and he was already dead), I opened the console and resurrected him. He fades back into existence, looks at me, says "I hate it here," and takes two steps straight into a second mine. I left him there at that point.

Asophetes:

ryanxm:

Asophetes:

Is that sarcasm, or am I just paranoid?

no it actualy sound awsome! wish I culd have been there to see it!

Setting ghouls on fire with the Shishkabob. Kills the normal and Roamer ones in about three seconds after a single slash.

Alternately, taking down a Behemoth with two mini-nuke shots :D (my Big Guns skill wasn't really high at the time...). Also, the fact that the Rock-It Launcher *or as I dub it more correctly, the Crap Cannon :D* has basically unlimited ammo, as long as you can carry everything.

Downtown DC. Big cluster of super muntants, cars everywhere, 20 missiles and 4 mini-nukes. Do I need to elaborate more?

My favorite moment would have to be when i first found one of the glitches. I had just killed a raider outside Evergreen Mills when her corpse started twitching really bad, and eventually just twitched into the air, flipping, twirling, spinning and flailing every which way, limbs stretching out with graphic glitches all over it. Funny as hell. I think I followed her as she flew all the way out near Tenpenny Tower... Hi-larious.

dogstile:

Music Mole:
Knowing that nostalgia ruined the game for millions of people around the world, that just makes my day every time I load up Fallout 3.

same here man, same here

people need to stop being so damn touchy, i played fallout 1 and 2, 3 didn't ruin it for me

I second that. However I am being a bit of a hypocrite since I'm actively complaining about the current plans for the KOTOR series. Difference being that Fallout 3 is actually a great game on its own. "SW:TOR", won't be.

OT: I love the fact that you can just take off in any direction you want and you are sure to find something interesting (like Oasis or the Alien spaceship). With the right mods installed I dare say that FO3 is one of my favourite games.

The funniest thing i did was kill someone on a tower tear them to shreds with a knife then throw each of the shreads on the gaurds below.

Me and my friend once saved as we were falling through the air, so we could re-load over and over to see if we could survive the fall in different ways.

Watching the Firelance land on the roof of the supermarket T_T

Best FUN Fallout 3 moment was probably any glitch involving a ragdoll corpse.

I lied.. Or, I was just wrong... The most fun ive ever had was watching my friend killing EVERYONE in megaton as they slowly came through the door to a store to attack me. After they all died, he carried each body and piled them neatly in the sink.

Sh0ckFyre:
The first time you kill an enemy with the Tesla Cannon is enough to make any gamer of any age and gender climax in amazement.

I thought the tesla cannon was a total prick tease actually.

Best moment for me:

The Hallucanogenic sequence in Point Lookout.. it upset me in a good way.

Alexxerth:
The funniest thing i did was kill someone on a tower tear them to shreds with a knife then throw each of the shreads on the gaurds below.

you too hu? haha

Once i went around megaton and killed everyone and than chopped thier limbs and heads off and put their heads in a pile their arms in a pile and their legs in a pile and thier tosos in a pile. Than when i had 4 big piles i mini nukes them all than it rained body parts!

I saved up all my rockets until the end of the game, then when I had a bunch of extra points I increased big guns to 100 and used the rocket launcher on everything, with VATS. That was so very entertaining.

Making a trail of bottle cap mines and watching a Behemoth stumble over each one...but he didnt die so I threw a grenade at his leg.He was stumpy.

lol hi alex see you made a acount sounds pretty funny

I love breaking things legs! Also any mines work great on death claws it really slows them down! If you wanna kill it get a mine put it down break its legs and then shoot it in the face with a shotgun!

miracleofsound:

Sh0ckFyre:
The first time you kill an enemy with the Tesla Cannon is enough to make any gamer of any age and gender climax in amazement.

Best moment for me:

I never used the Tesla Cannon after I got it. I just didn't like it.

Also, I agree that the Dream sequence in Point Lookout is awesome. I'm glad that I didn't spoil it for myself before playing Point Lookout.

I love the scary vault with the cool blue gas. It was creepy but blue!

Internet Kraken:

miracleofsound:

Sh0ckFyre:

Best moment for me:

I never used the Tesla Cannon after I got it. I just didn't like it.

Also, I agree that the Dream sequence in Point Lookout is awesome. I'm glad that I didn't spoil it for myself before playing Point Lookout.

As am I. Pretty much every review online or in print gave away the entire sequence so I'm glad I didn't watch any until after I played it. Damn critics!

Well the Liberty Prime fight was pretty cool, but one of the best "wow...." moments was when I was just walking around in the D.C. ruins an I stumbled across a bank near the Jefferson memorial and I heard a flame thrower go off. I frantically start looking around to see where the attack was coming from and I saw a Brotherhood Initiate taking dead Mirelurks out of the water, putting them in a pile and burning them. It wasn't something that made me say holy shit (like after I fired of the MIRV for the first time). But it was something that made me realize the that Bethesda really put a soul in to the game.

My first "HOLY SHIT" moment was when i fired a mini nuke for the first tiem at the behemoth at point blank...not a good idea.

Mine was anything with threedog. I love him so, so much and I have no idea why.

salamarian:
Mine was anything with threedog. I love him so, so much and I have no idea why.

same on my first play through(evil) I tryed to put a better hat in his items so that he wuld wut that on and I culd pick pocket his head rap thing I tryed over and over (had VERRY low sneak) and finaly got it to work well then I went back and tryed but he didnt put it on (I went outside then came right back in)didnt work(now I know I needed to wait a bit)so I killed him put on the radio and he whas still talking so I thought o ok no big deal but now every time I lissen to it instead of hearing the AWSOME 3-dog I hear the tecnishion who hardly trys it sucks!

i took out that behemoth in evergreen mills with a death claw gauntlet man that was mint

One shot killing a Behemoth with a stealth kill using the Terrible Shotgun. That was fucking awesome.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked