0.8% (2)
0.8% (2)
Donkey Kong
0.8% (2)
0.8% (2)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Legacy Battle - Who Will Win?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

The Escapist community has chosen the 32 legacies that are going to be part of the Summer E Games Legacy Battle which start Monday, August 17th at 12 Noon EDT. So, now that you have narrowed it down, who do you think will win?

If you participated in March Mayhem, you know what you get if you guess correctly!

This poll will close at 11:59 EDT, on Monday, August 17th, right before the polls open up.

Good Luck!
Spinwhiz

So voting here and if we voted on the one that will wins the competition thing, we get a shiny badge?

Where's the poll?

Edit: Here it is. Glad Gears made the list, but I'm rooting for Zelda.

oliveira8:
Hmmmm...there be no poll here? : O

Armored Prayer:
Where's the poll?

All set now. I was updating the top 32.

Star wars FTW! I admit to being a big fallout fan, but nothing beats star wars in my mind.

I don't know, I'm rooting for warcraft or diablo, however, my guess would be that Resident Evil will win. Seems like it took the world by storm, and is a fond memory by most.

I voted for Elder Scrolls but I think Half-Life will win.

10 internets on Metal Gear!

EDIT:So many options

Elder scrolls. Morrowind takes out all the other games.

I voted for Zelda and want it to win, but I think TES will win.

Spinwhiz:
The Escapist community has chosen the 32 legacies that are going to be part of the Summer E Games Legacy Battle which start Monday, August 17th at 12 Noon EDT. So, now that you have narrowed it down, who do you think will win?

If you participated in March Mayhem, you know what you get if you guess correctly!

This poll will close at 11:59 EDT, on Monday, August 17th, right before the polls open up.

Good Luck!
Spinwhiz

NO HALF LIFE?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
-smashes Spinwhiz into the ground-
OT: I voted for COD. Specifically for COD 2, 4, and 5.

I dearly want it to be Star Fox.

But the realist in me say Half Life or one of the RPG's. Half Life gets my vote because I'd never endorse an RPG.

I'm going to vote for Half-Life, but really, there's no way it isn't going to be Mario.

elder scrolls
surprised no one voted cod :O

JimmyBassatti:

Spinwhiz:

Good Luck!
Spinwhiz

NO HALF LIFE?!

But Half Life is the first option? : O

ARGH!
So difficult. Torn between Civilization, The Elder Scrolls, and Half Life.
My inner fanboy finally won and I voted Half-Life.
TES is a close second though.

oliveira8:

JimmyBassatti:

Spinwhiz:

Good Luck!
Spinwhiz

NO HALF LIFE?!

But Half Life is the first option? : O

-twitch, twitch- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I didn't see it :[
But, I do love COD. It would of been tougher for me to decide if I would of saw it :[

Hmmm....

Final Fantasy was the definitive RPG. Street Fighter was the definitive fighting game. Warcraft was RTS and MMO... So many bad choices, amongst a few very good ones up there.

How come you get to add more than 8 poll options?

I was torn between Half Life and Zelda (Zelda won). Half Life will probably win, though.

DOOM.

Why? Because it was the first FPS, not counting Wolfenstein 3D.

Edit: If that's not a legacy I'll be surprised.

I'll go with Half-Life out of popularity.

I'll go for Warcraft, just becouse of the time i have spent playing all of it. and it never really went old, just bought WC3 and WC3-FT again^^

My vote goes to the one and only Blue Bomber! Mega Man was great in everything I've played with him in it(No, I haven't played Star Force), except in Onimusha: Blade Warriors, but that was only because of his(Her? If you unlocked him, you'd understand) voice.

EDIT: On a side note, woo! The majority of my selections were picked!

No Dawn of War? Oh well, I'll go with Warcraft I guess.

Half-Life is probably going to win, but I still voted for Zelda.

Lets go Resident Evil!!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

^ *not a fan of the 5th Resident Evil, just 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4.*

Nincompoop:
I don't know, I'm rooting for warcraft or diablo, however, my guess would be that Resident Evil will win. Seems like it took the world by storm, and is a fond memory by most.

yes....yes it is....at least 0-4..not 5...

Well, if starcraft made the list, that would've had my vote.
Too bad it didn't. I'll keep who i voted for in the dark for now, though.

Souplex:
How come you get to add more than 8 poll options?

hes an admin, im pretty sure he can do whatever he wants with a poll.

i imagined there'd be stacks of votes for Final Fantasy...

No Suikoden...damn Half-life then

i'd like to see final fantasy win, but i doubt it will. i'd say half life probably will win, but it really could be most of those!

Half-Life will win, but I voted for Halo anyway.

I still don`t get it why Halo made it in the top if Doom and Quake are there ? Or why did Zelda and Mario made it both there since in theory they represent the same thing, at least in my mind.

Also Star Wars games were done to milk money and except KOTORs they kinda sucked.

Call of Duty is also a bit far fetched in my opinion. If it wasn`t for the last installment will it still be on the LIST ?

I vote for the Elder Scrolls. At least to reward the effort that went into the making of these games.

Please not hate from Nintendo fans and Halo players - I just don`t like the same things you do.

EDIT: Why didn`t Starcraft make it on the list ? It`s kind of a big name and you can`t really say that voting for Warcraft makes it even. Warcraft never involved the finesse and balance put into Starcraft.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here