Games everyone likes except you

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

I really hate Gears of War, but everyone else thinks its great. Tell me games you hate that everyone Loves.

Sonic the hedgehog and am talking about the old series.

All of my friends loved the game, but I just couldn't see the appeal.

never could get into any of the GTA's. just not my style i guess.

Half-Life. Didn't like it. Also, search bar, it is your friend.

The Sims.

I was bored with that game after 20 minutes. Now, how many years later? And we have a part 3?

For now, Team Fortress 2. It might have to do with the fact that I've only played it once for 45 minutes on my friend's Steam while he was playing my copy of Plants vs. Zombies, but I wasn't overly impressed with the game.

Raiha:
never could get into any of the GTA's. just not my style i guess.

That makes two of us.
Also, Burnout: Paradise, it got a ton of praise and all but I found it to be a pretty boring racing game with a very annoying radio host.

Halo(s) goes without saying. I don't hate it but it's never really been worth the praise it gets.

Sims Is terrible... As is Sonic. But the one that everyone i know says: Resident Evil Is the best Zombie Horror game on the market....
No... And This annoys me to no end, hence why i dont want another of the series.
Silent Hill has a sense of Profoundity and an Aura of mystery mixed together with Pure dread. Resident Evil on the other hand has a lot of guns.... thats it. I defy anyone that says Resident evil is a horror game.... Shoot 'Em Up, maybe, but not Horror

CoD, Halo, Counterstrike, GoW and racing games.

I might like them If I played them longer but they do not appeal to me.

People seem to love Call of Duty 4 but I have never had any interest in the game at all. I used to like (non sci-fi) war games but have not been interested in any for the last few years.

crazyhaircut94:
Also, search bar, it is your friend.

To be fair I have seen at least half a dozen topics on this subject but cannot find any using the search bar.

All of the COD games, Command and Conquer and the Resident Evil series.

Brutal legend

most fpses...

never once met a nice person on an fps...

Half Life, Gears Of War, and Uncharted 2. Everybody EXCEPT me like it. Well, atleast in my group of friends.

Cilliandrew:
The Sims.

I was bored with that game after 20 minutes. Now, how many years later? And we have a part 3?

you just have to be really bored and have no life to beat it *cries*

i dont like halo or the megaman games...
i find them boring.. haha

I seriously can't understand the appeal of Sims...

Final Fantasy 7.

Also, I've never played any half life game.

A lot of my Valve happy friends love TF2. When that released, they were all exciting. I tried it through my copy of the Orange Box and hated it. I told them I'll be over in CoD4 if they need me.

Grand Turismo

CSS, Halo, and the FIFA games. The latter being the most unchanging broing game series in existence.

Bioshock. I cant stand that game.

Fallout 3
GTA IV
Uncharted 1 and 2
Every Cod, Moh and other WWII shooters ever.
Halo 1,2,3,ODST,wars (damn, too many halo's!)
Almost any recent fps exept resistance (go insomniac!) I suppose....
Any GH, RB or similar games
Any sports games since 2000

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty: World at War, I do like CoD 1 and 2.

Warhammer 40.000 - entire setting. I love the art direction,but what puts me off is it's constant brick-like facial expression. Sure,brick for a face is kinda funny first time you see it,but it gets boring after a while.

Kenny Kondom:
everyone i know says: Resident Evil Is the best Zombie Horror game on the market....
No... And This annoys me to no end, hence why i dont want another of the series.

I forgot about this one. Have to agree. I remember my buddy and i tried renting the original RE back when it was popular on the PS1, and we literally returned it within 20 minutes of starting it.

I understand and appreciate the cheesy acting, but the game itself was just... ugh. Unplayable.

Cilliandrew:
The Sims.

This. I got incredibly bored micro-managing my sim's lives and that was in the first game. Although I fail to see how the expansions and sequels would improve the situation any.

Halo

garjian:
most fpses...

never once met a nice person on an fps...

Most people in free-for-alls or public team games are real dicks...

Most duelists, on the other hand, get excited about new players growing their community.

Unless you're talking about Halo or CS, in which case, yes, everyone's a dick.

DrunkWithPower:
Half Life, Gears Of War, and Uncharted 2. Everybody EXCEPT me like it. Well, atleast in my group of friends.

Pretty much anything and everything that has "Tom Clancy's" name plastered on it. I mean at least pick a better author than that one.

Half - Life, Halo, COD4, Killing Floor, Champs Online.

I've been told I hate everything. Not true, I just hate most things.

Dude wheres my companion cube:
I really hate Gears of War, but everyone else thinks its great. Tell me games you hate that everyone Loves.

Gears is fun at first but its so repetitive after a while its just "snap to cover shoot snap to cover shoot chainsaw" its fun but you have to take breaks my friend got obsessivly into it unfortunatly during the time his X-box was broken by the 3rd day of him showing up at my house at 9:00 AM and making me play GoW2 with him until 10:00 at night I was ready to get my board with a nail in it(OK I don't have a board with a nail in it). I got so sick of the gameplay and the whole dark red and brown style, and the really long waits in matchmaking. So agreed sometimes its a good game but you need to take breaks

Anything Mario

Halo gears of war tomb raider anything casual guitar hero fuck i could go on for years i haven't had fun playing a game in years

canadamus_prime:

Cilliandrew:
The Sims.

This. I got incredibly bored micro-managing my sim's lives and that was in the first game. Although I fail to see how the expansions and sequels would improve the situation any.

Agreed Sims 1 was great because you got to focus on the enviroment I never cared about the Sims I just liked messing with their houses, in fact I used to build a "death house" where I would move a family in and make sure they got killed in a fire then move another family in and so on and so forth Sims 2 was too complicated and I could no longer do that and I swear I don't have a physchological problem.

Thankfully the game belonged to my sister so no money out of my pocket also it was installed on an old Windows XP which had a great amount of difficulty running it so it lagged a lot

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked