Games everyone likes except you

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Final Fantasy 7
(Coincidentally starting the 7th page)

Slash Dementia:

Raiha:
never could get into any of the GTA's. just not my style i guess.

That makes two of us.
Also, Burnout: Paradise, it got a ton of praise and all but I found it to be a pretty boring racing game with a very annoying radio host.

Many many more I think and Halo I trust no game where grenades go further than bullets lol

Plants vs Zombies

Fable.

Fable Fable Fable Fable Fable Fable Fable.

I just don't see what's so good about it?

Subzerowings:
Fallout 3
GTA IV
Uncharted 1 and 2
Every Cod, Moh and other WWII shooters ever.
Halo 1,2,3,ODST,wars (damn, too many halo's!)
Almost any recent fps exept resistance (go insomniac!) I suppose....
Any GH, RB or similar games
Any sports games since 2000

what games do you like?

oh my god

Chrono Trigger

My problem isn't with me not liking it, but with the millions of fags always insisting it's the best DS game considering it made practically no use of the DS save for the touch screen. Graphics are not everything, this I believe, but they aren't nothing either, and a solid port cannot compete with the complete remakes of teh final fantasies.

World of Warcraft and Halo (most FPS actually). I detest those games with an unholy passion.

Oh look! It's this thread again.

Fallout 3 - Combat is awful - shoot someone 5 times in the face and nothing happens? wtf?
COD series - good games but constant rat tat tat of ricocheting bullets just fried my nerves.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.

Sitting around waiting for oppertunitys is boring.
Guards always find the corpses of their friends.
Why are you given a complete arsonal of weapons in a training exercise and then told 'please don't use them'?
It was so DULL!!

COD.......cant stand it.

metagross111:
oh my god

Chrono Trigger

My problem isn't with me not liking it, but with the millions of fags always insisting it's the best DS game considering it made practically no use of the DS save for the touch screen. Graphics are not everything, this I believe, but they aren't nothing either, and a solid port cannot compete with the complete remakes of teh final fantasies.

It may not be a great DS port, but it sure was awesome on the SNES. Most people I know who like the DS version enjoy the nostalgia more than anything.

Dmitrik:

DrunkWithPower:
Half Life, Gears Of War, and Uncharted 2. Everybody EXCEPT me like it. Well, atleast in my group of friends.

Pretty much anything and everything that has "Tom Clancy's" name plastered on it. I mean at least pick a better author than that one.

I have the feeling you might like conviction. Its gonna be new then all than other ones and looks amazing in gameplay.

Bioshock. Booooring. Not to mention, dying and coming back with little to no health really kicks you in the arse all the time.

Halo 3 and Final Fantasy are the ones that I thought were just OK, but everyone calls masterpieces (I DON'T MEAN TO START A FLAME WAR!)

gimmesometea:
Fable.

Fable Fable Fable Fable Fable Fable Fable.

I just don't see what's so good about it?

Peter Molynu the guy who pretty much made the game, says your gonna be so excited for this certain thing and that certain thing. He basically says everything is going to be amazing when everything is only allright. If you don't ever listen to him it's an allright game but what really pissed me off was that he said the dog was suppose to grow hair so he becomes mangy but he never did. god that was a let down.

They'd never admit to that, though :/

Final Fantasy VII. The Sims. Prototype.

All I can really think of.

The Sims. It's not a game; it's a toy. There's a difference. =P

Also, Guitar Hero. To me, it just looks like DDR for your fingers. I don't dislike it - because there's not really content to dislike - I just don't quite get the appeal of it.

Bull3t:
Gears of war: it is complete mindless tom foolery. the game is designed for A.D.D. 8 year olds who can't play a game unless every 3 seconds there highly improbable design of a weapon is ripping the flesh off some poor alien.the story is a rip off of war of the worlds and halo in so many ways it isn't even funny. as if thats not enough the main character(s) are both pill popping muscle flaunting gargantuans except for one screams the whole game about that predictable ass plot twist of a wife he has oh yeah and their so jacked up on roids there schlongs are this size ---> note (objects in this thread are as large as they are if those assholes were real people).

maybe i'm just immature, but that just makes me want to get it =S

The OP had it right.

Gears of War anything.

Only game I ever hated and actually TRIED to like it, but it's still an UBER fail and the only reason people like it is to say "ooo, look how manly I am! BLOOD GORE BLOOD, BIG MEN, MORE BLOOD!!!"

Sadly enough, I know some people will post below me will agree with my quote saying that "duh, that's what makes the game awesome". Just sad, sad, sad...

(I'd also say Ass-assin's Creed, but I've never played it, and didn't even want to buy it when my uncle tried to sell it to me for $10. I just don't get it...)

Halo (series)
The Sims (series)

Bioshock. I could never get past the splicers being able to run around in a gunfight and still have 100% accuracy

Final Fantasy.
Metal Gear Solid.

Wolf Devastator:

Sadly enough, I know some people will post below me will agree with my quote saying that "duh, that's what makes the game awesome". Just sad, sad, sad...

Yes, very sad and tragic someones opinion is different than yours.

I will take manly chainsawing and curb stomping, over Final Fantasy 5 thousand, with the same lady-boy fairies running around /wristing

Guitar Hero/Rock Band, fuck those plastic instruments of elite wanabbeism/poser-ism.

Half-Life
Halo 2 and 3
Anything with Madden, Fifa or Tiger Woods in the title

Valkyria Chronicles, and MGS4. I just couldn't get into them...

Archer147:

Half-Life (2 was great, 1 was a bit bland)

you have to give 1 a break its like 11 years old[/quote]

then explain to me why i love conker's bad fur day so much

EDIT: wow, i cocked that one up :P

crazyhaircut94:
Half-Life. Didn't like it. Also, search bar, it is your friend.

THANK YOU for answering before saying that, much less rude :D

Call of Duty 4, I didn't like the CoD series in general. Was never into GTA, it was good for a quick laugh but other than that, meh.

Half-life as well, I have NEVER understood why it is so popular, this game isn't good, it isn't bad, it's just normal.

Brutal Legend I have never played, but if anything screams over-hyped to me, it is this.

Halo I actually like, it's overrated sure, but it's so good that compared to some games I can understand why.

Call of Duty, seriously, what is it that everyone loves about the new ones, they're terrible.

Half-Life, Fallout(the whole series), and Halo are the ones of the greatest ire that I can think of.

I. Hate. Final Fantasy. Just can't stand any of them. Ok, maybe Crystal Chronicles. But otherwise no.

Mgs 4

i thought it was okay really not the next coming of christ :p

where to begin halo,gears of war, GTA, the sims, Madden, to name a few.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked