Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 . . . 750 NEXT

Im looking for a game where you are a black reptillian sorta robotic character with a pyramid looking gun attached to his arm. You can pick up ammo and you go around like in a futuristic area and fight weird bosses like one vaguely resembled a giant foot. Playstation one game btw. Thanks guys And thanks muter but no that wasnt it

There is this old pc game I played when I was younger, it was made in either 1990s or EARLY 2000s, probably the former. It was a space themed game, specifically Asteroids/Roids themed. You first pick a ship, some I remember were :

red ship, a bit block shaped, really fast, called Intruder;

space ship version of a 1960/70s era car, had Chevy in its name;

your cliche space fighter, can't remember name;

You then select a region, then a sector, and warp in. You destroy asteroids and crystals for money, and can't leave the sector until you destroy all of them. You can spend money on upgrades, such as armor, engine, weapons, cooling systems, etc. Quite often, you are attacked by alien ship, who spawn just outside your screen's view; some will ram you, and others shoot at you. One kind looks like an amorphous blob of slime, one is metallic with a disk moving up and down a central rod, and one looks like a giant jellyfish.

Given my age, I never seemed to put much into a save, but looking back at my scarce memory of the game, it seems it is capable of going on for quite some time.

Ring a bell for anyone? Email me: Ecogamer@att.net
Thanks

There was a game for PC that I used to play, this is probably late 90's. I think it was point/clicky with minigames, featured cartoon characters (I remember a room with an old cranky crazy cat lady where the cat poop in the litter box was clickable)...one of the minigames was an actual 2D fighter... I think one of the keywords might have been 'Toon' or 'Toons'. There was a carnival area, a mad scientist, some weird dinosaur age thing...I really wish I could find it again.

Edit: I remembered it about ten seconds after posting- it was called 'Stay Tooned!' Now to find a working version somewhere...

Okay this isn't much to go with but it's been driving me insane. I had an old Dell's laptop that crashed and burned a while ago, but it had this game on there. It was like steam... But an older worse version that came already installed on the computer. Through that I got this game... though I'm sure it must be available somewhere else too? It was like... you were a mage (something magical?) and you lived in this town above these caves... You had to slowly work your way down through the caves to beat the evil boss... and you could take other quests and find treasure and buy armor and stuff. This game was just so addicting and I'd love to know what it was.

An Unusual Dream:
I'm looking for the name of an old PSX game. It's been so long that I don't remember much about it, but I do recall that you begin the game on a plane or airship of some sort piloting a mech, then you end up crashing or jumping off or something and fighting someone else with a mech in a forested area on the surface in a battle you can't actually lose. It was an RPG I'm pretty sure, and for some reason I think it may have had multiple characters and/or scenarios you could play. My memory is so foggy that I can't really remember anything else about it.

Try Alundra 2. c:
I was looking for a very similar game to that, and found my childhood right here.

Joey Voss:
Im looking for a game where you are a black reptillian sorta robotic character with a pyramid looking gun attached to his arm. You can pick up ammo and you go around like in a futuristic area and fight weird bosses like one vaguely resembled a giant foot. Playstation one game btw. Thanks guys And thanks muter but no that wasnt it

MDK?

Hello, i'm looking for and old computer game i used to play on windows 98.
You were a green dragon and you had to do all kind of things, you were collecting diamonds or crystals and you could go into a mine and find some. There were also these little men. One time you had to compete against them in some sort of watercar in the river. do you know which game i am talking about?
Thanks

Looking for a PC game that was released around 2002. It was a kind of a sandbox game I think,didn't play it for too long,it was a 3rd person game. I remember that you start in a Mall and desktop shortcut of the game was Yellow star. If anyone could tell me name of this game that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Really need some help Hard to explain but it's another alien one and you the main character gets caught by the aliens and cut up but you get to see lasers cuttig you up ect and had new body parts, i think it was alien amour that replaced the limbs?? your friends find you In a capsule and let you out and you look like bald, veiny, gray looking and I think orange suit??? But good story line :P but in the game you see yourself getting cut up and made into this thing?????  Help!!!

dgs2442:
Okay this isn't much to go with but it's been driving me insane. I had an old Dell's laptop that crashed and burned a while ago, but it had this game on there. It was like steam... But an older worse version that came already installed on the computer. Through that I got this game... though I'm sure it must be available somewhere else too? It was like... you were a mage (something magical?) and you lived in this town above these caves... You had to slowly work your way down through the caves to beat the evil boss... and you could take other quests and find treasure and buy armor and stuff. This game was just so addicting and I'd love to know what it was.

I'm going to take a wild guess.. The game you're looking for is probably Fate.

hi , i wish someone can help me here
i am trying to find a game its so old game , its about wizard can be played by two they use a sticks (single - dual - trouble ) to kill (bee - kangaroos - and some jelly things) in Castle , i also remember when you kill the enemy with the stick they spin then disappear
and you cant finish the level without firing all a sticks

this is what i remember
please if you know it tell me

still cant find it , please someone help me to find it

wawaonyx:
Really need some help Hard to explain but it's another alien one and you the main character gets caught by the aliens and cut up but you get to see lasers cuttig you up ect and had new body parts, i think it was alien amour that replaced the limbs?? your friends find you In a capsule and let you out and you look like bald, veiny, gray looking and I think orange suit??? But good story line :P but in the game you see yourself getting cut up and made into this thing?????  Help!!!

Quake 4 has a scene like that.

Hello, this thread is literally my last resort XD.
There was a game i played on windows 98.
It is a top down game where you drive over lots of terrain shooting bases and other cars.
You can go to these little vehicle pads where you can fly a helicopter or drive other vehicles instead.
And you can collect lots of different weapons to use.
The only other thing i can remember about it is the intro.
The intro had a cinematic where a cool looking helicopter (those ones without the landing gear) flys out of this place and does some stuff.

Not much to go on but it was a great game so if anyone has any idea let me know thanks.

xvital:
hi , i wish someone can help me here
i am trying to find a game its so old game , its about wizard can be played by two they use a sticks (single - dual - trouble ) to kill (bee - kangaroos - and some jelly things) in Castle , i also remember when you kill the enemy with the stick they spin then disappear
and you cant finish the level without firing all a sticks

this is what i remember
please if you know it tell me

still cant find it , please someone help me to find it

The Incredible Wizard? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2UMwarnPvY&t=2m51s )
Or Wizard Of Wor? ( http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Atari_8_bit/Snap/big/Wizard_of_Wor_-_1983_-_Roklan.jpg )
( or some other version of those games )

geothelegend:
It is a top down game where you drive over lots of terrain shooting bases and other cars.
You can go to these little vehicle pads where you can fly a helicopter or drive other vehicles instead.
The intro had a cinematic where a cool looking helicopter (those ones without the landing gear) flys out of this place and does some stuff.

Not much to go on but it was a great game so if anyone has any idea let me know thanks.

Something like Return Fire? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyGy5rzyKGM )

elevenfourteen:
hi there!

first of all... i am from germany and i really hope you get the point of what i am typing here. i like this thread so much! i found lots of games so far! but there is one game i really miss!

you was flying in a little spaceship that looked like a single-coloured triangle. every fraction had its own colour. you were able to land on other planets to make its square in the middle to your colour. i think the target was to make all of the planets yours.

it's hard to desctibe! it was for windows 95 and it was on one of the wondows 95 cds i received with the system. hover and hellbender trial were also included to that cd.

i just made a picture of what i remeber in paint. well... i am not so professional in using paint...

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6384/bez6.png

i really hope you can help me! its really hard to find when not knowing the name of it.

thanks guys!

elevenfourteen

The game you are looking for is called gravity well or Terra colony

http://www.bettiesart.com/tc/terracolony/gw4help/table%20of%20contents.html

Doomgriever:

geothelegend:

Something like Return Fire? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyGy5rzyKGM )

It was something similar to that, the main difference is that everything was much darker in the one i played, think it was always night time, and the vehicles were more advanced.
It was a more serious game as well, looked very good for its time.
Also just thinking again, it wasn't flat land, even though it was a top down view, it had a 3D landscape.
Thanks though.

Just an extra update. Im fairly sure it came preloaded on a packard bell computer along with MDK.

Hey Guys! :)
IŽd like to find an Game, me and my friends were playing.
I think it was on the AMiga back in 2000 til 2002
The game was a 3D Advenutre game (furthermore i think it was aventure) where u had to explore the world.
I cant remember the Details, but most of that i know is that it was gothic, scary atmosphere-game
You could pick two characters: a (maybe blond) little boy around 5 with an Candle and a little Girl (maybe the sister from the boy) around 5 years too.
There were alot of Levels, but the only i seem to remember is one Level, which has to do with Alien abduction/ Alien Ship
I really like to play that game again, because i was likely 5-7 years old when i played that game and also im pretty sure i couldnt finish the game (cause i was terrified)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate your help!

(Sorry for my bad English)

Asel:
The game was a 3D Advenutre game (furthermore i think it was aventure) where u had to explore the world.
I cant remember the Details, but most of that i know is that it was gothic, scary atmosphere-game
You could pick two characters: a (maybe blond) little boy around 5 with an Candle and a little Girl (maybe the sister from the boy) around 5 years too.
There were alot of Levels, but the only i seem to remember is one Level, which has to do with Alien abduction/ Alien Ship
I really like to play that game again, because i was likely 5-7 years old when i played that game and also im pretty sure i couldnt finish the game (cause i was terrified)

40 Winks? (Ps1) ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tCb_N8YxI )

Doomgriever:

Asel:

40 Winks? (Ps1) ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tCb_N8YxI )

Thanks A lot, I found it at last :)
~thumps up*

Hi all, I am in need of some help. I have been searching for this game for years, so hopefully one of you remembers this. It was a PC CD-Rom game I used to play when I was a kid. You adopted a cat at the beginning and brought it home to your house, and took care of it. There was a kitchen room, and you could go outside. It was 2D, and pretty simple. I think the name was something like CATS or CATZ or maybe PETS, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere, if anyone knows what I am referring to please help! Thanks!

Imlookingforagame:
Looking for a PC game that was released around 2002. It was a kind of a sandbox game I think,didn't play it for too long,it was a 3rd person game. I remember that you start in a Mall and desktop shortcut of the game was Yellow star. If anyone could tell me name of this game that would be great. Thanks in advance!

As vague as your info is ill take a shot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Emergency_(video_game) fun game if its what your thinking of.

jenjimgb:
Hi all, I am in need of some help. I have been searching for this game for years, so hopefully one of you remembers this. It was a PC CD-Rom game I used to play when I was a kid. You adopted a cat at the beginning and brought it home to your house, and took care of it. There was a kitchen room, and you could go outside. It was 2D, and pretty simple. I think the name was something like CATS or CATZ or maybe PETS, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere, if anyone knows what I am referring to please help! Thanks!

Petz: 4
use to be Dogz

Hi,

i'm looking for a singleplayer RPG-game i played in my childhood on PC (win95 98 or even DOS i guess). All i know is that you start on a Spaceship with your toon, walking arround looking from the top. on your short time on the spaceship (its like 10min. stuff) you check every room and chest (if you want to), finding a secret spot into a office and if you look careflly you can even find a gun with limited ammo.

short after an emergency occurs (dont remember exactly why) and you wake up on an alienlike planet. thereon you again walk arround meet new ppl. in an underdeveloped state (like using bows and swords as weappons) and form a little party for fights and stuff.

fights are hold round-based on a 6*6 chessboard like map, triggerd by random events on walking.

i can remember a first person situation in a dungoen too, while i held a pickaxe... but maybe i mix in another game now..

thanks in advance, Nana

I remember this game on snes but can't remember the name I know it was like a penguin kinda guy and he could grow up but it looks like a giant pole then he could Grab the top and move you had to go through doors to choose a level please help

i got lots of old games i remember playing that i forget the names to over time .
Remember some , replay them if i can.
Only one thats been bugging me lately was this old game boy game in which is very much like legend of zelda where you acquire items throughout levels , in which help you solve riddles to advance to the next level . I remember it being horrible difficult when i was 8 and i never did get very far into the game. But wanted to see if its as hard as i remember. Just forget the name.

jenjimgb:

I own an original boxed copy of Catz somewhere, depending where you are in the world I may be able to send it to you.

Looking for a PC game. Its a top down shooter. Can be played split screen iirc. You control a guy starting weapon think is Blaster. The projectile is big yellow and round. Slow firing rate good damage. You go around shooting at enemies and cabinet will give you money to buy weapons and ammo I think. There is a chain gun that has a smaller yellow round projectile. Its an old pc game I trying to find since volfied

im looking for an old pc game that I used to play with a joystick. it was a tank game and the objective is to collect these colored cylinders around the map without being destroyed by the other tanks. the game had okay graphics. ive been searching for much time now and seem to only come up with arcade games and this was a more realistic type game. please if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Eduardo Oliveira:
I remember this game on snes but can't remember the name I know it was like a penguin kinda guy and he could grow up but it looks like a giant pole then he could Grab the top and move you had to go through doors to choose a level please help

Super James Pond? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMgXuIHicM )

Darks63:

Imlookingforagame:

As vague as your info is ill take a shot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Emergency_(video_game) fun game if its what your thinking of.

Yes that's it thank you so much! <3

hello all, hopefully i can get a little help here. the game was a pc 2d side scroller from early to mid 90s. you play with a little blonde guy with blue pants and red shirt. you have to jump around some platforms and find different colored keys to progress. i think you have a gun too. you pick up some other stuff also like gems/coins/fruit. it came in the computer when they gave it to me and you launched it by typing something like c:/dos "name of the game" (i feel like it was something with runner or ranger, but it wasnt lode runner). it was a big black floppy disc computer they game for taking a computer class at itt gilfillan if anybody else did the same.

drumsandmotorcycles:
hello all, hopefully i can get a little help here. the game was a pc 2d side scroller from early to mid 90s. you play with a little blonde guy with blue pants and red shirt. you have to jump around some platforms and find different colored keys to progress. i think you have a gun too. you pick up some other stuff also like gems/coins/fruit. it came in the computer when they gave it to me and you launched it by typing something like c:/dos "name of the game" (i feel like it was something with runner or ranger, but it wasnt lode runner). it was a big black floppy disc computer they game for taking a computer class at itt gilfillan if anybody else did the same.

Duke Nukem 2? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clnR6EwmeVI&t=30s )

I used to play a game years a ago there was number one and the sequel. in number two i can remember the start your girlfriend/wife is pregnant and you live on an island, at the start these aliens come down to the planet and your dragon gets hurt in the thunderstorm when they arrive. You start off in normal clothes but then you get a blue robe and a ball that you use to interact with the world and kill aliens with. i can remember the end level being a black dome room with an invisible floor you had to make your way to the other side. there was things like aliens in the desert that hid inside cacti and things like that. the guy had a bald head apart from a brown pony tail at the back and a blue robe.

potnooble:
I used to play a game years a ago there was number one and the sequel. in number two i can remember the start your girlfriend/wife is pregnant and you live on an island, at the start these aliens come down to the planet and your dragon gets hurt in the thunderstorm when they arrive. You start off in normal clothes but then you get a blue robe and a ball that you use to interact with the world and kill aliens with. i can remember the end level being a black dome room with an invisible floor you had to make your way to the other side. there was things like aliens in the desert that hid inside cacti and things like that. the guy had a bald head apart from a brown pony tail at the back and a blue robe.

That's Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Odyssey.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 . . . 750 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here