Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 . . . 794 NEXT

Hey Guys! I've Played this Game about 10 years ago, around 2002's and 2009's

I'm Desperate Trying to find out how it was called to play it again!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a:
-PC, Win xp+ Game
-Top Down 2D Shooter mix of RTS/Third person shooter (top down view)
-Graphis where Sprite based and game looked like "Endless War 1-2-3 (a browser game)" and Warlock's Gauntlet
-It was a S.player / M.player War Game had lots of mods, and you could use vehicles, buildings, it had RTS/TPS Hybrid mechanics and the gameplay was pretty much like Counter-Strike:2D or Warlock's Gauntlet and graphics looked pretty similar.

i think it was an indie game, cause i've been looking forward to find it and had no luck :s

Help me Please! I'll be pleased and gratefull! :$

GonTarx:

It was a:
-PC, Win xp+ Game
-Graphis where Sprite based and game looked like "Endless War 1-2-3 (a browser game)" and Warlock's Gauntlet
-It was a S.player / M.player War Game had lots of mods, and you could use vehicles, buildings, it had RTS/TPS Hybrid mechanics and the gameplay was pretty much like Counter-Strike:2D or Warlock's Gauntlet and graphics looked pretty similar.

i think it was an indie game, cause i've been looking forward to find it and had no luck :s

Hey GonTarx,

Maybe this game: "Meteor" by James Bunting, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HEWuO3ekXU

it was a game about cars racing on pc there were things that if you go through you get guns.. it wasn't any cartoon or some mario cart game it was literaly real cars racing and destroying each other.. i just don't remember the name tho dammit i want to play it so much now... the game icon was some red demon face or not... just a red thing with white eyes. there were like 4 car themes in the game? like red, green, blue, and yellow... it's not carmageddon. if anyone knows what the name of this game or the closest one to it please tell me i would extraordinarily happy. the game isn't old it's from 2002 to 2012 i don't remember. the game is 3D, and i remember playing it on Windows 7.

Jeskail:
Windows PC game, played it in the early 2000's.

Isometric RPG with a Diablo II feel, you are part of a tribe of people looking for a ruler, and you are in competition with 6-8 others. Only diablo-esque game I can remember that had a political system as a core mechanic, which is why it sticks in my memory. Also remember the town and gear to have a viking-style vibe to it, With longhouses and such. Picked it up in a 5 dollar bin years ago as a kid, can remember exactly how i went through the first hour or two but can't think of the name to save my life.

Konung?

I remember this online game where you make an account and then you were welcomed to town and everyone has hoverboards(not modern ones, they actually float) and i really miss it. it's kinda like club penguin and im feeling nostalgic

I remember this online game where you make an account and then you were welcomed to town and everyone has hoverboards(not modern ones, they actually float) and i really miss it. it's kinda like club penguin and im feeling nostalgic

im really nostalgic

hello i made an accout for the same reason. ( sorry if my english is bad but im from poland )
i remember playing a game that you were controling a girl with blond hair and you were in a weirid world , you were finding dolls that helped you fight the monster, the dolls had special skills ,
sorry that's all i remember :( oh and this game i played on the nintendo DS
pls i hope you will find it and have a nice day

Gryphonheart:

404Cat:

Arth3k:

Search something like: the chronicles of narnia

No that wasn't it. It had more of a old RPG fantasy theme but with really good graphics. Plus I played Chronicles of Narnia when I was younger so I know that it wasn't that.

Sudeki?

I think this was it, I thought i was on ps2 but I mustve had it mistaken bc my brothers and i played mostly ps2 games even tho we had a XBOX. Thanx!:D
Update: Nvm, that's not it. The game starts with the characters out near a small village bc you have to help them out with the bandits.... It looks like that one you suggested is mostly set inside a town already.

Zharenn:

Jeskail:
Windows PC game, played it in the early 2000's.

Isometric RPG with a Diablo II feel, you are part of a tribe of people looking for a ruler, and you are in competition with 6-8 others. Only diablo-esque game I can remember that had a political system as a core mechanic, which is why it sticks in my memory. Also remember the town and gear to have a viking-style vibe to it, With longhouses and such. Picked it up in a 5 dollar bin years ago as a kid, can remember exactly how i went through the first hour or two but can't think of the name to save my life.

Konung?

This was one of the ones I came across when looking for the game, but not it, unfortunately.

I need help to find a 3d Infantry/Robot shooter game for the PC that was released around 2000? or it might also been before.

The game starts where you are attacked in a valley when you are in the robot and has to escape before the bomb blows. You then go into a hangar and get a mission as a infantry soldier shooting up some people and later you get to jump back into your robot for more killing. I remember there was maybe 3 robots to choose from and these robots could also transform to a faster form. In the story you switch sometimes from controlling the robot/infantry according to the mission.

When you was in the robot in some missions you could shoot tiny humans that were trying to shoot you with rocket launchers while you were engaging other robots.

StatusNil:

Ally L:
Hi guys! Hoping someone can help me with this, its a long shot xbox original game but here is everything I remember about it. Its an adventure game and you played as one person, I don't know the correct term for it but it wasn't top down view - you were viewing from just behind the character and could rotate the camera with the right joystick.

Please bear with me because I know NO game terms lol.

- You played as a guy in a blue (I think??) shirt and the graphics were pretty old school, think banjo mayahem temple days (this is the game I can find with images/graphics closest to it).

- At some point, I'm not sure if its the beginning or not, you come across an island with a crazy scientist/professor guy who has crashed a white plane into a tree. The island is small and surrounded by piranhas so you have to be fast if you get in the water. You'd swim freestyle when in water.

- There are some monkeys around generally everywhere that can cause damage to you, I think you can kill or stun them but I don't remember how.. MAYBE a slingshot type weapon?

- From what I remember the game is largely influenced by Mayan culture and there is a lot of temples and overgrown monuments.. I have tried googling so many things but mostly Temple Run and Banjo Kazooie and Minecraft come up lol.

- I think one sort of checkpoint thing is a tree you have to climb up, monkeys are everywhere and there are vines hanging in some places you have to jump and grab onto to swing higher up the tree.

- There might be some tribes in it as well? I could be confusing that with another game but some guys behind masks holding spears run out at you from behind wooden spokes at some point.

- Theres a water level where you have to swim to get to a temple and every now and then you've got to find a ruin to jump up onto before the piranhas catch up with you.

Well I guess thats about it, if you get this far then well done and TIA for your help!

P.S - I played this around the days of Blinx

Despite the shirt being green rather than blue, this sounds a lot like Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (2004).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaJhpmpGqOQ

WOW dude amazing thats the one! Thank you so much!! What an absolute legend. Happy Friday! Thank you!

Hey, there's two really old kids PC games, I think both were educational-ish, I vaguely remember playing, and any help finding either of them would be greatly appreciated!

-UNKNOWN GAME ONE-
On this one all I remember was you would do different activities (POSSIBLY some including Maths related stuff) and throughout the game you would unlock/receive different bottle caps. Each bottle cap had a different image on that would become animated when clicked on. I remember two caps, one had a pterodactyl on it and the other possibly some kind of storm, but there were hundreds of them to collect.

-UNKNOWN GAME TWO-
This one our teachers used to get us to play at school when I was about 6-ish years old. You controlled a woman (from a top-down view) in a small town and would walk around and help different people with different activities. I remember one activity involved you making a shoe.

DATES PLAYED: BOTH games were played from somewhere between the years of 98 to 2003.

I know both descriptions don't give you much to go on, but if anyone knows of either of these games I'd internet hug you lol.

I REALLY want to find these old games!

Hi,
There was a game that i tried to search for its name to no avail, hope you can help me.
All i remember about it was the main character move/jump through a book/comic mag instead of levels.
I think it was on some sort of a Sega console but there is a little chance it being on PS1.
The game was 2D.
Thanks in advance.

alawi:
Hi,
There was a game that i tried to search for its name to no avail, hope you can help me.
All i remember about it was the main character move/jump through a book/comic mag instead of levels.
I think it was on some sort of a Sega console but there is a little chance it being on PS1.
The game was 2D.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Comix Zone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azIZwsCGjW0

Yzrch:

RelativityMan:

Yzrch:
Now I don't know the name of this game or how many units were produced, but when I was a little girl at Bamboola in San Jose this was my favorite arcade game to play. It was a rail shooter that could be played by one to two players using a set of orange guns attached to the machine itself. From what I can remember, you rode a minecart in a haunted mine and shot ghosts and monsters. There might have been a timer. Occasionally red skulls would pop up on the screen and you could shoot them for a lot of points.

This game had to have been produced sometime around 1997 when the establishment opened. Anyone know what it was called?

That's most likely Rail Chase.

Nope. That's not it. :(

The game sounds like it could be Golly Ghost

Qosmius:
I need help to find a 3d Infantry/Robot shooter game for the PC that was released around 2000? or it might also been before.

The game starts where you are attacked in a valley when you are in the robot and has to escape before the bomb blows. You then go into a hangar and get a mission as a infantry soldier shooting up some people and later you get to jump back into your robot for more killing. I remember there was maybe 3 robots to choose from and these robots could also transform to a faster form. In the story you switch sometimes from controlling the robot/infantry according to the mission.

When you was in the robot in some missions you could shoot tiny humans that were trying to shoot you with rocket launchers while you were engaging other robots.

Some of the details match up with Shogo: Mobile Armor Division.

I got a couple late to mid 2000s Mac games. The first is like a cartoony 3D game where your objective is to steal a princess. It has fairy tale characters like Little Red Ridding Hood and the wolf from her story. The second game was where you were a neon line or something in a sudo 3D environment and you had to platform around and there was physics.

thedkm:

alawi:
Hi,
The game was 2D.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Comix Zone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azIZwsCGjW0

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
thank you very very much

I remember a little bit of this game i played on ps1 when i was a kid and i just can't remember or find it.
it was about a brother and sister and i think it was halloween and they would run around killing monsters (i think) and i remember that the brother could scare off the monsters by screaming at them and the sister could barf at them.
i just really want to find it cause i've been looking for it for 2 days now :DDD please help

RelativityMan:

Qosmius:

Some of the details match up with Shogo: Mobile Armor Division.

holy cow man, it is exactly the game i was looking for. I have been searching for its name for months. Really thanks alot :D

If someone could help me find the name of this game that would be great but i played it with my brother years ago and i have a pretty descriptive memory of it. I had a jailbroken Ipad so this game could have come off the app store or off cidia but it WAS an app. The app icon was a fully black box but had a golden money sign in the middle. This game was pretty pixel-y and it was from a sky view but kind of at an angle sky view. The game was that you start with a small town and you have to build airports and trains and buses and send them to different cities around the map to make more and more money. Your map is constantly growing and you choose where you send each planes or buses. It was a lot of fun so if anyone know what im talkin about that would be awesome

mrfudgebunny528:
If someone could help me find the name of this game that would be great but i played it with my brother years ago and i have a pretty descriptive memory of it. I had a jailbroken Ipad so this game could have come off the app store or off cidia but it WAS an app. The app icon was a fully black box but had a golden money sign in the middle. This game was pretty pixel-y and it was from a sky view but kind of at an angle sky view. The game was that you start with a small town and you have to build airports and trains and buses and send them to different cities around the map to make more and more money. Your map is constantly growing and you choose where you send each planes or buses. It was a lot of fun so if anyone know what im talkin about that would be awesome

Sounds like Transport Tycoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RxmGI2zfD4

Edit: Changed link to specifically iOS version.

I've got a really old game for you guys.. If you can figure it out I've a surprise for you.

I played this game back in 1995 or 1996, might've been 1997. It's before I got my first console and right after I played Red Alert for the first time.

Its a disc, with minigames on it.

1. One game is a 2D-platformer with tin soldiers in it, it plays this old orchestra music if I remember correctly. The game is difficult. It is a 2D-platformer, but more like the old ones where the whole level is on the screen and once you finish this room you enter the next level.

2. Another one I keep trying to remember, which is extremely nostalgic as well, is a sort of rabbit game, I think its top-down but the style ends with "-metric".
You roll around as a rabbit on rollerskates in a rabbit town if I remember correctly. You can find other animals/rabbits which needs your help.

These games could've been from the first era of PCgamer discs. In sweden we had this IT-magazine which sent out games on a disc every now and then in an outlet. I don't think its DOS, but it could be.

Remember, these are old, Like NES 8-bit old.

If you figure this one out, I've a surprise.

Hi ! I am looking for an old game . 2010 below . You start in a neighborhood with the main character, a purple imp ( or a kid dressed as one , I can't remember correclty ) and in that neighbordhood are different places to go as diferent instances ( levels ) . Once you finish a level you unblock the next one but it progressing you unlock new content from previous level . The main thing doing on levels i remember being breaking green boxes . In a corner you could see how many you broke and how many you still have to . So the game was rpg/puzzle ish...

Hey, this has been in a my mind for forever.

A 2-d space ship game where you are against A.I. and you capture different bases by landing on them. Pretty basic graphics.
I think it was sprt of a multi-game cd? I don't quite remember

thedkm:

GonTarx:

It was a:
-PC, Win xp+ Game

Hey GonTarx,

Maybe this game: "Meteor" by James Bunting, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HEWuO3ekXU

YOU! You are the MAN! Made my Day! my Week!Thanks you So Much! <3 <3 <3
This game brings me old memories while i used to play with my little bro at home, THANKS YOU!!! <3

used to play this arcade game that was at the rollerskating rink back in the late 90's sometimes. the game was about a kid in the jungle and i think all he was wearing was a grass skirt.

anyway it was a platformer 2D scrolling type game and you had to avoid obstacles like boulders and use melee weapons like rocks and whips to hit enemies with.

i was very young at the time so i don't remember specific details about the game or the name of it all. would love to be able to play it again today. given that it was an arcade game i think the system it was running on mightve been NEO GEO? not sure though...

Hello! Could use some help with this one
2-3 years ago I came upon this RPG game I enjoyed and I will try to give as many details as possible.

-the game has a german name
-one day a meteorite crash landed in the city the main character lives and after investigating it discovers a pendant with a strange sound. After discovering said pendant, his father is killed and goes on a mission to avenge him
-part of his party are a smuggler female, a guitar player and probably a healer but I can't remember
-the heroes take part in various wars during the game
-I recall they had to fight in a car racing dome and they can upgrade the said car
-The MC uses guns as main weapon
-The guitar player can challenge other NPCs to learn various skills and earn new guitars
-The one thing that stuck with me is that the healing items were many beers beers and bratwurst
-I remember a quest where they had to fix and airplane and then steal it from the airbase

Uhh, that's about it :D

Edit : Found it.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/1429/

Once played this game a few years back on an emulator on one of my friend's phones, can't remember many details clearly due to me having a bad memory so please forgive me for lack of details

-Pretty sure the main character was the apprentice to a blacksmith because I could make my own weapons
-at around the beginning of the game you find a person either getting attacked or was injured. You choose what was getting attacked and this person will become an ally, there were at least 3 options but I think there may have been one or two more(I Chose a robot)
-You teach this person a bit of blacksmithing and s/he makes you a weapon
-said weapon doesn't last very long and breaks mid-combat against a boss, think it was the first one
-you needed to find molds in order to make certain weapons such as an ax or sword
-Pretty sure these weapons could break so you'd have to make more
-main character was blond

I didn't play much of this game but I'm always looking for this game online and my friend deleted it and can't remember the name

Hey everyone

Been looking for a game for a few years now to no avail.
Its a late 90s early 2000s game, played it on PC, Windows. If I remember correctly it was an RPG game(top down view like Diablo and also click to move) with turn based combat. Played as a female character and I THINK she had red hair. Also had robot companions if I remember correctly(its been awhile). Was post-apocalypse-y, or maybe even on another planet. Remember there being loads of desert areas.

Thank you in advance and hope someone can shine some light on this mystery of mine. :D

Yoshi178:
used to play this arcade game that was at the rollerskating rink back in the late 90's sometimes. the game was about a kid in the jungle and i think all he was wearing was a grass skirt.

anyway it was a platformer 2D scrolling type game and you had to avoid obstacles like boulders and use melee weapons like rocks and whips to hit enemies with.

i was very young at the time so i don't remember specific details about the game or the name of it all. would love to be able to play it again today. given that it was an arcade game i think the system it was running on mightve been NEO GEO? not sure though...

Not sure if it is what you are looking for, but is it perhaps Adventure Island?
Google image link: https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=firefox-b&noj=1&biw=1920&bih=969&tbm=isch&q=adventure+island+nes&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4m-fl1f_TAhXJDsAKHWpMD20QhyYIIw#imgrc=3vkp3W7HjVUVtM:

Not very old game where you play as a whale/narwhale and you have to fight a wave of ships for a while then you fight a big boss with power ups 2D. On the bottom of the sea are totems that you can buy stuff, and some little rooms with turrets and a chest

Goonxi:
Hey everyone

Been looking for a game for a few years now to no avail.
Its a late 90s early 2000s game, played it on PC, Windows. If I remember correctly it was an RPG game(top down view like Diablo and also click to move) with turn based combat. Played as a female character and I THINK she had red hair. Also had robot companions if I remember correctly(its been awhile). Was post-apocalypse-y, or maybe even on another planet. Remember there being loads of desert areas.

Thank you in advance and hope someone can shine some light on this mystery of mine. :D

The main character had blue hair, but otherwise it could be Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator. Most of the early game is a desert with a robot party member and a few robot NPCs.

Dragonbolt:
Once played this game a few years back on an emulator on one of my friend's phones, can't remember many details clearly due to me having a bad memory so please forgive me for lack of details

-Pretty sure the main character was the apprentice to a blacksmith because I could make my own weapons
-at around the beginning of the game you find a person either getting attacked or was injured. You choose what was getting attacked and this person will become an ally, there were at least 3 options but I think there may have been one or two more(I Chose a robot)
-You teach this person a bit of blacksmithing and s/he makes you a weapon
-said weapon doesn't last very long and breaks mid-combat against a boss, think it was the first one
-you needed to find molds in order to make certain weapons such as an ax or sword
-Pretty sure these weapons could break so you'd have to make more
-main character was blond

I didn't play much of this game but I'm always looking for this game online and my friend deleted it and can't remember the name

Could it have been one of the games in the Summon Night series? I've only ever played Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (which isn't it, both main characters have white hair) but most of the games feature weapon crafting. The only tricky thing to remember is that each game has multiple main characters to choose from.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 . . . 794 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here