Marvels Midnight Suns December 2, 2022 release date Firaxis 2K tactical game PS4 Xbox One Switch PlayStation 4 5 later Marvel's Midnight Suns

Marvel’s Midnight Suns Release Date Set for December on Select Platforms

At the Disney & Marvel Games Showcase, 2K and Firaxis Games announced a new release date for Marvel’s Midnight Suns of December 2, 2022 on PlayStation 5 (PS5), Xbox Series X | S, and PC. It is available to preorder on those platforms now, and doing so will get you the Doctor Strange Defenders Skin. Marvel’s Midnight Suns will receive a release date later on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

Recommended Videos

We knew the release of the game would be staggered after it was delayed back in August, but we didn’t know when exactly the game would be launching on any platform until today. The PS4, Xbox One, and Switch versions could release as late as March 2023, but we’ll just have to wait for final word from Firaxis and 2K on that subject.

For those who could use a reminder about what this game is, Marvel’s Midnight Suns is a card-based tactical experience from the XCOM developers where you play as the Hunter, an original custom character, who teams up with various Marvel superheroes to stop Lilith. Lilith is a villain who can corrupt anyone with a single touch, which in trailers includes people like Venom and the Hulk. Dangerous times are ahead for Marvel and tactical fans.

With the PS5, Xbox Series, and PC release date set for Marvel’s Midnight Suns, it hopefully won’t be too much longer before we get word on a release for the remaining versions.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Pokemon GO Players Demand Cosmetic Refunds Following Avatar Update
pokemon go avatar refund
Read Article Matthew Mercer Pulls Off a Shocking Critical Role First
Read Article Taylor Swift Fans Think Her New Album Confirms Her Role in Deadpool & Wolverine
Dazzler using her powers in Marvel Comics.
Related Content
Read Article Pokemon GO Players Demand Cosmetic Refunds Following Avatar Update
pokemon go avatar refund
Read Article Matthew Mercer Pulls Off a Shocking Critical Role First
Read Article Taylor Swift Fans Think Her New Album Confirms Her Role in Deadpool & Wolverine
Dazzler using her powers in Marvel Comics.
Author
John Friscia
Former Managing Editor at The Escapist. I have been writing about video games since 2018 and editing writing on IT, project management, and video games for around a decade. I have an English degree, but Google was a more valuable learning resource. I taught English in South Korea for a year in 2018, and it was exponentially more fun than living in Pennsylvania. My major passions in life are SNES, Japanese RPGs, Berserk, and K-pop. I'm currently developing the game Boss Saga with my brother, which is guaranteed to change your life and you should buy it.