Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 . . . 918 NEXT

Hey guys!
Just gonna start off and say that you are all live savers and I really appreciate all the effort you guys put into this.
So I've got two old childhood games that I can't seem to remember the names of.
The first: All I remember is that it's a carnival and when the game opens up, you are in your bedroom. There were probably missions and stuff but that's all i can remember.
The second: I remember even less from this game. All I remember is that I think there was an attack called "Big Bertha" that was some kind of large explosion. Maybe an attack called bouncing betty's too but I'm not sure. It definitely wasn't any kind of violent game or first person shooter because I know I was very young. I've tried looking on Google for video games with the words "big bertha" in them but I got some weirdass arcade game that's probably one of the creepiest things I've ever seen lol.
I know that I've given barely any details but I really hope someone knows what I'm talking about. They should be early 2000's games. Thank you ahead of time!

Hey everyone, I'm in need of some help. I don't know if anyone has expertise in this field or not though. I'm looking for an old flash game (or in-browser). It is a side scrolling shooter, and there are some light RTS elements in some levels. It takes place during an alien invasion. Some odd details I remember: The Humans main base is underground, you enter the later missions by a drop pod, one of the alien scientists is working for the humans, the main character is some kind of alien experiment gone wrong. That is about all I remember, and I played it in 2014 so it is older than that.
Thank you for reading this, or finding the game in advance!

Briimaa:
I'm looking for three pc games. Early 90s? I played this game around the same time I played jewel chase, also a favorite that I just found 5 months ago!

Both my sister remember this game but say it's the same game, I think it's two different games.

Character is a little girl wearing a dress and she's pushing around gifts, red circular and square gifts that are warped in an orange or yellow ribbons. You have to push around these presents to make a path or even steps to reach the next level. The circle gifts will keep roing unless there's something that blocks it.

The other game is an bird view game play. You're looking down at a fixed scene. Also a little girl character wearing a bathing suit. This one, you push around chairs and I think I remember beach balls too that you have to push around. It's the same concept of the first game. So parts in the game you have to pass pools. She can't swim so she has to find a life floate ring(donuts floate) to get passed the water.

I'm pretty sure i played put-put around the same time too.

Third game had a bunch of animal characters. I think your buddy is a bear or something and there's this big talent show everyone is going to be in. You have to do a bunch of little puzzles with each animal to help them prep for the show. There's a mean porcupine or a beaver I think that wants to sabotage the show, i think because he felt he wasn't invited to join the show. I'm not sure.

third game sounds like reader rabbit 1st grade

I'm looking for two games.
I have no idea when they were released but it must've been in the early 2000s, like 2002-2010.

The first is some equestrian game, but what set it apart from other games similar to it was that you could care for it after the contests by cleaning the stable, polishing the hooves, washing its back, and refilling the food and water. You could also change rider outfits which could be accessed in a drawer in the house beside the stable. You could beforehand choose which region you'd like to represent, and I distinctly remember it saying the word "colour" for rider outfit and horse colors. When you participated in the shows, it was almost always outdoors and you used the space bar and the up down left right keys to move the horse as you rode it. You could jump over those bar things and you could hear judges commenting on it. It showed you what pace your horse was in like trot and canter, and going off the course or knocking too many things over would result in the contest ending and the word "disqualified" being shown.

The other game was about a story of a camp with bug people. It started out with a really low-quality image of a door, where your name was asked. When you chose the name it wouldn't show as a sign on the door. The door would open to a young boy's bedroom (you are the boy) and there's a book at the side of the bed wide open. As you approach it you go into the book and it's a camp with bug people. A blue beetle guy introduces you and helps you around the entire game. You have to get a certain amount of different things from playing different mini games a around the camp to complete the game. I distinctly remember the blue beetle saying the phrase ollie ollie oxenfree.

Both games had the graphic quality of Barbie's Super Sports.

Three games!

1st: Somewhere in the 90's. sci-fi setting. mixed genre. This game played similar to a hero line. You'd manage buildings and what path units would take, while actual combat was AI controlled. Unit building was automatic with option to pause. The goal being to defeat the enemy structures. I mean to remember you could, if wanted, take control over 1 single unit at a time but I can't say for sure.

2nd: early 2000's. Fantasy setting. A RPG that looks really similar to fable. This game played around with the idea of being good or evil. Except you'd actually be playing both. It started off as a "good" boy in a village where you would complete a number of quests then cross to another dimension and play as your evil self or possibly long lost evil brother. You would progress like this and change side willingly and unwillingly at times. Something about the dimensions breaking down and the evil infecting the good side further into the game, or whatnot that I can't remember properly. This is about as far as I got as the game crashed 17minutes in and blew a hard drive with it. Apparently the game was launched with a severe bug and was pulled back from the shelves. I had managed to pick up a remainder from that. Since lost and forgotten.
I do remember the cover had the whole fable thing going for it. Except it was top half white and lower half black and the lower was a devil version of the boy, not a grown man.

3rd: early 2000's. Sci-fi setting. This game was an rts/4x mix having the option to swap between turn based or real time in battlemode. Upon launch you would choose a corporation/race to play (it had alien races). From here you'd be sent to your mission map/base, managing buildings, units, relations, economy and choosing objectives to complete. Choosing an objective would send you to the battlemap with any units you were able to send. There was a huge diversity to management and battlemodes. I'm wondering if this could be a sequel to some other 4x game of that era. I have found a few games with similarities, most notable being fragile allegiance. Others on intro screen, corporation names and few other things but never all combined like this was...

Any help here would be welcomed!

Crusher21:

The first: All I remember is that it's a carnival and when the game opens up, you are in your bedroom. There were probably missions and stuff but that's all i can remember.

Chrono Trigger?

i think its a PSX game... its a 3d robot game... not the gundam series... the play style kinda like Hybrid Eternal Whisper... u get to buy and change equipment or weapon...

Gen Wei:
i think its a PSX game... its a 3d robot game... not the gundam series... the play style kinda like Hybrid Eternal Whisper... u get to buy and change equipment or weapon...

found it... its called guybrave...

Hello! I've been browsing this forum for a bit and you guys are amazing, I have no clue about half the games that were here, anyway, hopefully you can help me with mine too.

It's pretty hard, I was trying to find for 3 hours straight with zero results (found 3 other games I used to play though, haha).

Um, it was 2D, either 1 or 2 player modes, in singleplayer you would play against a UI. There were 2 castles at each side of the screen, one blue and one red? Both were on a hill so there was a path downhill to the centre and then up to the other castle. You would deploy units to gather food and wood, with more resources you could get more units and over time destroy the opponent's castle. That's pretty much all there was, but it was an amazing game to play with a friend and I'd love to do that again just for old times sake. Anyone know what game i mean? I can hear the theme song in my head, can see it in front of me but can't remember the name, no chance :(

Thank you!!

splatt137:
Hello! I've been browsing this forum for a bit and you guys are amazing, I have no clue about half the games that were here, anyway, hopefully you can help me with mine too.

It's pretty hard, I was trying to find for 3 hours straight with zero results (found 3 other games I used to play though, haha).

Um, it was a 2D platformer, either 1 or 2 player modes, in singleplayer you would play against a UI. There were 2 castles at each side of the screen, one blue and one red? Both were on a hill so there was a path downhill to the centre and then up to the other castle. You would deploy units to gather food and wood, with more resources you could get more units and over time destroy the opponent's castle. That's pretty much all there was, but it was an amazing game to play with a friend and I'd love to do that again just for old times sake. Anyone know what game i mean? I can hear the theme song in my head, can see it in front of me but can't remember the name, no chance :(g

Thank you!!

If its pc sounds like heroes of might and magic?

Milly:

splatt137:

Um, it was a 2D platformer, either 1 or 2 player modes, in singleplayer you would play against a UI. There were 2 castles at each side of the screen, one blue and one red? Both were on a hill so there was a path downhill to the centre and then up to the other castle. You would deploy units to gather food and wood, with more resources you could get more units and over time destroy the opponent's castle. That's pretty much all there was, but it was an amazing game to play with a friend and I'd love to do that again just for old times sake. Anyone know what game i mean? I can hear the theme song in my head, can see it in front of me but can't remember the name, no chance :(g

Thank you!!

If its pc sounds like heroes of might and magic?

Much simpler than that, there was no scrolling or moving the "map" literally one line, very simple game, \_/ just a line in this shape and trees, animals on that, on top of both hills there was a small castle.

korossyl:

Crusher21:

Chrono Trigger?

Thanks for the reply. It definitely wasn't that game. Both of the games were for pc and it wasn't a game that had a lot of moving around. It was probably just a "click here, click there" kind of kids game.

im looking for a game for the ipod touch all i can remember is brown pipes that needed keys to enter all the keys has a color

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a game that I used to play but just a warning that my memory is very vague about it.
It was a shooter, probably from early 2000s, where you were a guy that had telekinetic powers and was also able to possess enemy bodies for a short time, most likely for just a couple of seconds.
The only mission I can remember about it was one that had an energy wave kind of thing that was going around in circles and you had to turn off some switches, and everytime you switched one off the energy wave got faster.

Thank you for your attention and I'll be waiting for an answer.

PedroMMiguel:
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a game that I used to play but just a warning that my memory is very vague about it.
It was a shooter, probably from early 2000s, where you were a guy that had telekinetic powers and was also able to possess enemy bodies for a short time, most likely for just a couple of seconds.
The only mission I can remember about it was one that had an energy wave kind of thing that was going around in circles and you had to turn off some switches, and everytime you switched one off the energy wave got faster.

Thank you for your attention and I'll be waiting for an answer.

Found the game, it's Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Hi Guys.

Theres a game that i played forever ago. at least 15+ years. and i remembered it being called Witch Frog but i cannot find it for the life of me. but i remember the game had objects that you lined up (i remembered them being frogs) and i also remember you choose a character and go through the story and at the end of each persons story the character gets a single with. and i remember there being a character who was my favourite who was a girl with a metal plate over her mouth and her wish was to remove the metal plate.

it was played on a super old computer. i dont know what the game is called. please help. i need to find the game to replay it again after so long.

I don't remember the name of this game and it's driving me nuts! So basically theres a short chubby man who has to jump from one ledge to another, higher and higher, and has to grab these little yellow balls in order to stay stable. Meanwhile, there is water rising from below, and if the man doesn't get high enough in time, the water will drown him. the little ledges look like pieces of wood with green on them like grass.

Vendor-Lazarus:

zilocket:
Hi,

I used to play this game that was a 2D scroller I think I'm pretty sure it had "little" in the title. You could choose different characters and they'd have their own abilities. Some would throw knives and other would have dragon Ball z type powers. You would have bosses at the end of each level from memory.
I think you started out in a forest and progressed into a castle.
Some of the other abilities was lasers from hands and from eyes, there was a character who could control bats. I've been trying to remember this game for years. Please help. Thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Fighter_2 ?

Thank you so much. Years of pain ended. Now for some reminiscing

Crusher21:
Hey guys!
Just gonna start off and say that you are all live savers and I really appreciate all the effort you guys put into this.
So I've got two old childhood games that I can't seem to remember the names of.
The second: I remember even less from this game. All I remember is that I think there was an attack called "Big Bertha" that was some kind of large explosion. Maybe an attack called bouncing betty's too but I'm not sure. It definitely wasn't any kind of violent game or first person shooter because I know I was very young. I've tried looking on Google for video games with the words "big bertha" in them but I got some weirdass arcade game that's probably one of the creepiest things I've ever seen lol.
I know that I've given barely any details but I really hope someone knows what I'm talking about. They should be early 2000's games. Thank you ahead of time!

FYI, anyone who can help me out with both of these I will personally PayPal $10 to :)

doctorwho1705:

RelativityMan:

doctorwho1705:
Hi guys! I've been struggling to remember the name of this game for weeks now. I played it 10-ish years ago on my old computer. So, the game was 2D, you are the small human with some sort of harpoon and your objective is to shoot frogs that bounce off the screen. Whenever you would shoot a big frog, it would split into 2 smaller ones. Very similar to Bubble Trouble. If anyone knows the name, plz tell me. You wouldn't believe how grateful I would be. :D

That is probably Granny's Garden.

Hey, thanks for reply, but sadly, it's not Granny's garden :/. Still, thanks for help!

I know what it is. It's froggy castle. It took me a good hour to find this game, but I remember playing it about 10 years ago.

Hiya! Like most here...I am trying to figure out the name of a game I played like 20-25 years ago on the computer. I started searching through each page to see if this was going to be a duplicate game but after 16 of the 859 pages, I started seeing spots so here's my inquiry:

It was a top down, tower defense/strategy game kinda...where you have these little people with different colored shirts, I think. Each little character could be assigned a different job. Like there were builders and scientists and weapon makers, etc. IIRC, the scientists and weapon makers wouldn't do anything until you made houses for them...so...You built houses and set traps for the enemies. Then, randomly (maybe), flying monkeys would slowly fly over to you and attack. (and you could create flyers too). They would sometimes get into the trees but you could put your own little people in the trees and the enemies would die if they came down that tree. You could also go attack them. I think the top tier building you could create was a castle with a mote or a helicopter pad. I believe the game was won by a side when all of your people or the enemy was dead.

Through my searching, I found that the original Civilization has a very similar look as the game I'm trying to remember here.

Anyone know or remember the name of the game? Or even know what I'm babbling about? Thanks kindly!!!! :)

I guess I could give this a go considering I've been searching a while.
This was around early 2000s - 2009 when i played it and on PC.
It was a series of games about a frog adventurer. Each game involved a different thing, one was about animals where you'd play minigames to learn about and help them. One part was set in a forest, the other in some kind of place like African and another underwater.
Another one of the games you'd go around the world in different time periods, one was in Egypt, where you could create a Spinx and you could also go inside a pyramid, inside you could decipher hieroglyphs and could also turn yourself into a mummy. You could also go to the time period where the pilgrims where and i think some time where it was really cold because I remember having to play a minigame dressing up your characters for the cold. (This game had a larger cast.)
I believe there was a third about pets, however i never played it much because I didn't enjoy it
I think it played a bit like Freddi Fish, but that may be because I played them both allot at the time.

Ok I am looking for an adventure game, may have been browser based. It was in multiple parts and started off outside an old mine. There was a stargate like portal that needed special cells to operate it. traveling thru the portal would lead you to other cells which opened up other destinations. If I remember correctly you eventually find out someone was watching you to steal the cells for their own use and in the last part you have to travel to the center of the network to shut the system down.

Okay so I didn't play this game, just watched someone play it and all I can remember is:
A girl broke down (I think) in the middle of the desert and finds this house (with a barn, water tank and outdoor shower). She sleeps there and the front door starts shaking. She goes to see what it is and the door opens and a Native American spirit is standing there? A guy in the family she is staying with comes out. The next day or the day before I think she finds some ominous stuff on the wall of the outdoor shower. They also go visit some ancient burial ground near the house. That's all I can remember, hopefully one you know!

Hello. So, I've been trying to remember this one computer game I played all the time when I was a kid. It was a mystery type game that takes place in a museum. I think it was point an click game. It had like 20 different mysteries to chose from all centering around an item that was stolen by one of the employees working in the museum. Each mystery had the same museum setting and the same suspects. The actual thief was different for each mystery. I'm pretty sure the game came out in the 90s. Hope you guys can help out with this one.

Edztr:
a RTS, it's graphic looks like 2008-2015 era, there's Knight stage to level up by the lord's overall building n managements, there's deer hunter, wild meat(deer hunter) can be turn into sausage, at first play I see lot of desert & hills, there's herbs medic, bee honey farm, people's demand, stone mine, healthcare(idk maybe make use of those herbs medicine camp?) Swordsmen & Archer unit that can be placed on top of the wall so far I play only 18h(entire day) on my fr's house; the RTS era/age seems a Medieval Age no gunpowder thingy sighted.

re-up someone pls help find that 2008-2014 graphic RTS

Edztr:

Edztr:
a RTS, it's graphic looks like 2008-2015 era, there's Knight stage to level up by the lord's overall building n managements, there's deer hunter, wild meat(deer hunter) can be turn into sausage, at first play I see lot of desert & hills, there's herbs medic, bee honey farm, people's demand, stone mine, healthcare(idk maybe make use of those herbs medicine camp?) Swordsmen & Archer unit that can be placed on top of the wall so far I play only 18h(entire day) on my fr's house; the RTS era/age seems a Medieval Age no gunpowder thingy sighted.

That's probably a game out of the "Settlers" series. Taking your time-frame into consideration I'd say it might be the sixth one, "Rise of an Empire" (2008).

im finding a game (one monster catch up baby turtle then mom turtle play puzzles and their are stages) please can anyone tel me name of that game.. i was play this game in 2000

Hi Everyone,

Im looking for a... i think a browser game, in the 2000s - its a production/factory game, and in my memory, i see conveyor belts.The game feels like I need to fill in some stuff in order to get the factory/production working. Once done, it will go round the clock and before the day ends, i will know my result of the day. I think I also have some staffs there haha. Sorry the info is very blurry but thats all I can remember. I think I'll never find this game ever again.

Thanks!

Pixelhunter:

Edztr:

Edztr:

That's probably a game out of the "Settlers" series. Taking your time-frame into consideration I'd say it might be the sixth one, "Rise of an Empire" (2008).

Oh myyyy, thx! now solved!

pls help this is a game in the 90s or 80s where you are the man youre going to find and save a princess from a dragon or monster (not dragons lair) where you also need to find a way to find her its an 8 bit or 16 bit game where you are spawned in a castle and you can find enemies just by walking anywhere (just like like old pokemon games) and the more you are away with your own castle (coz there many other castles too) the enemies are getting harder, you could heal yourself just by sleeping in cabins inside the casltes and you must pay some gold. (its not a pc game)
tnx in advance

Hi everyone,

please help me find the game!. its been killing me that i cant trace it at all!

It was a game on Macintosh in the beginning of 90ies so maybe it was developed in the 80ies or like 90-93. As i recall it was named Diabolo (not Diablo), but i found nothing by that name.
It was 2d, you would look from the top down a like in 80s Bolo, the graphics was similar too, but with brighter and cheerier colours.
There was a yellow furball-like little creature, that you had to walk trough a maze of stonewalls and bushes. You could move some of the stone blocks to go through and collect (eat) strawberries one the way. And the danger was coming from lava that would gradually flood the space so you had to move through the maze before it got you. I think there was water too. Overall landscape was outdoors - lawn, stones, bushes.
Does anyone have a clue what it was? Im lost, i literally found nothing as if it vanished but my friend also remembers it (we played it on our teacher`s computer) and her recollections match mine, so I know im not crazy and didnt just imagine it haha
I also suspect that it came with the computer as our teacher wasnt really a gamer and i would be surprised if he downloaded it intentionally.

flowercrownxc:
Okay so I didn't play this game, just watched someone play it and all I can remember is:
A girl broke down (I think) in the middle of the desert and finds this house (with a barn, water tank and outdoor shower). She sleeps there and the front door starts shaking. She goes to see what it is and the door opens and a Native American spirit is standing there? A guy in the family she is staying with comes out. The next day or the day before I think she finds some ominous stuff on the wall of the outdoor shower. They also go visit some ancient burial ground near the house. That's all I can remember, hopefully one you know!

Beyond two souls maybe?

Hey guys, really need some help on this one.

Its an old side scrolling game where your character is a yellow bird or chicken or something with blue shoes. It can't fly but it can hover if you mash the jump button. You can get power ups from enemies when you kill them in the game. Laser guns and space ships are the ones i can remember. I played this in an arcade maybe 13 years ago and here lately I've been driving myself crazy trying to find it! Any help would be much appreciated!

Ok, so I remember playing this pretty old pc game in my childhood, specifically about 2008/9 but it could be older. It was a 2D spaceship battle with split screen for up to (I believe) 4 players on one pc, there was also an option to fight against bots. There was a bunch of different weapons, including dropping minions and guns that automatically target other players who come by. Floating islands of dirt everywhere, a "weapon" option was also digging. Die and respawn, no actual winners or losers (might have been a setting but if so we never played it differently). There were small round-ish platforms around the map that had "REPAIR" written over them. Landing on those would slowly refill your healthbar while also allowing you to switch between weapons. Oh and also, there were different maps you could play in.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 . . . 918 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)