Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 . . . 916 NEXT

Sup everyone. I've been looking for this game on and off for a while now, it must have come out late 90's/early 2000's.
It was a fantasy PC RTS/RTT where you could play as either forces of good or evil (think the unit types of evil consisted of zombies and demons), as far as I remember the gameplay was pretty reminiscent of Red Alert (though I would've been about 7 or 8 playing this game so my memory may be playing tricks on me). The one thing that I have a very vivid memory of this game is the opening cutscene, wherein the voice over explains the plot/setting and at one point it shows a very detailed picture of a zombie or demon thing, scared my quite a bit as young kid and I'd always close my eyes during that bit before starting the game and playing as said zombie army.
If anyone remembers this, you'd be bringing back a lot of good childhood memories. I'd be very appreciative of that.
Thanks guys.

Jon A. Stevens:

Nadim:
so the game im trying to figure out was on PS1. It was a fighting style game similar to that of tekken.. all i remember was in the final battle you face this pirate looking guy and once you beat him, a skeleton form of him appears and now you have to battle him.... at the end the cutscene ends with the sword in the ground and blood around. any ideas?? thanks

Could that have been Soul Blade, an early Soul Calibur game? Here's a video starting at the final boss fight with fleshy-then-skeletal pirate Cervantes/Souledge:
https://youtu.be/LgBXRpV208g?t=12m56s

Yes this is the one!!! Thanks a lot man

dongyKonk:
Hi all,

I have been thinking about this one game I played in my childhood during the 90's.

I remember that you were basically fighting trash (trash creatures maybe) using shampoo, detergent and such items that you could pick up. If I remember correctly there was also some tornado creatures that chased you :/. The levels were filled with trash laying around, and for some reason I remember pizza boxes

I hope somebody remembers this game, thanks in advance.

That's "H.U.R.L." (1995), aka "Slob Zone 3D".

Yo,
So I remember playing a JRPG on the PS1 i think it was where you start in a little segment that leads to an unbeatable boss. After the player is defeated they're put on a train (i think) in a cage and then the cage falls off the train and the player is free to roam about.
From what i remember the game is a 3d world with 2d sprites but i could be wrong.
If anyone thinks this sounds familiar please let me know, thanks!

Yo,
So I remember playing a JRPG on the PS1 i think it was where you start in a little segment that leads to an unbeatable boss. After the player is defeated they're put on a train (i think) in a cage and then the cage falls off the train and the player is free to roam about.
From what i remember the game is a 3d world with 2d sprites but i could be wrong.
If anyone thinks this sounds familiar please let me know, thanks!

Lazar Lalicic:
Hi everyone,
'm looking for an old game I used to play on my PC back when I was a kid. I hope I will be able to refresh your memory because even I have very faded memories about this game.

I remember that the game starts at the old house where the main character (a young man) wakes up in a room and has a problem remembering what happened. Like he had some sort of amnesia. There is also his mother inside the house and they talk something for a while until he goes outside. He was in a certain village full with grass, trees and stuff like that. All I remember from that village was: first, there was a woman with a bucket of apples walking around and she wanted us to do something for her. Second, there was also house where the character's uncle was supposed to live in, however, you had to wait until 5pm so that you can enter that house because uncle wasn't there, nor was he there once we entered the house. Third thing I remember was having to leave the village but I wasn't allowed to do it so I had to wait for a nighttime to fall so I can sneak through the guards to leave the village (I remember there was a village-leaving cutscene where I sneak through the guard - the cutscenes were movielike). The second village wasn't like the first one. It was dirty, muddy and had pigs at the entrance. Also, there was a mission in the mines somewhere where I was attacked by some ghost. (Atleast I think it was the ghost).

Game is played from like a bird-view and I can't certanly say how the graphics looked because I don't really remember that. All I know is that the main character had some sort of a cape and his steps could be heard when he walked.

anyone?

Lazar Lalicic:

Lazar Lalicic:
Hi everyone,
'm looking for an old game I used to play on my PC back when I was a kid. I hope I will be able to refresh your memory because even I have very faded memories about this game.

I remember that the game starts at the old house where the main character (a young man) wakes up in a room and has a problem remembering what happened. Like he had some sort of amnesia. There is also his mother inside the house and they talk something for a while until he goes outside. He was in a certain village full with grass, trees and stuff like that. All I remember from that village was: first, there was a woman with a bucket of apples walking around and she wanted us to do something for her. Second, there was also house where the character's uncle was supposed to live in, however, you had to wait until 5pm so that you can enter that house because uncle wasn't there, nor was he there once we entered the house. Third thing I remember was having to leave the village but I wasn't allowed to do it so I had to wait for a nighttime to fall so I can sneak through the guards to leave the village (I remember there was a village-leaving cutscene where I sneak through the guard - the cutscenes were movielike). The second village wasn't like the first one. It was dirty, muddy and had pigs at the entrance. Also, there was a mission in the mines somewhere where I was attacked by some ghost. (Atleast I think it was the ghost).

Game is played from like a bird-view and I can't certanly say how the graphics looked because I don't really remember that. All I know is that the main character had some sort of a cape and his steps could be heard when he walked.

anyone?

"Dink Smallwood" (1998)? It feels like it might be the answer to every thirtiest request or so, hehe.

Game I need help finding was a game where you played as an army of clay people. It was an RTS/strategy game and you had to use your clay people to fight. The clay people came in a bunch of different colors, but I think you could only play a few of them in the demo.I remember that some of the clay men were holding things which let them have certain abilities. I remember some clay guys would carry boulders, some carried shovels, and others carried a giant magnifying glass.

Racking my brains trying to remember this one:
Old MMO on PC, F2P may have had micro transactions
Late 90s-Early 2000s,
Cheesy as fuck but can't for the life of me remember what it was called.
I was a young kid so it of course appealed to me,
Literally was basically slutty chicks with giant ass swords. Whole purpose was to make your sword bigger and more powerful
(Could get like enchantments that made them glow too)
And I'm pretty sure movement was a weird tile-based style, where you could only move one square at a time.
It was in 3D, behind the character view.

Gabrielbb:
Game I need help finding was a game where you played as an army of clay people. It was an RTS/strategy game and you had to use your clay people to fight. The clay people came in a bunch of different colors, but I think you could only play a few of them in the demo.I remember that some of the clay men were holding things which let them have certain abilities. I remember some clay guys would carry boulders, some carried shovels, and others carried a giant magnifying glass.

Is this what you're looking for? Army Men

I need to look for a 2d Side scrolling beat em up anime styled game which was released before 2009 or so.
it looks a bit like little fighters but characters are smaller and there is a guy who has bunny-like ears

Hai (: I was trying to remember a racing game for the pc that was from the 90s to early 2000s. Its publisher or developer had a hornet as a logo, it was not open world and you had cars from jeeps to trophytrucks (i think) and also a jacked up beetle hotrod. It was sortof muddy racing. Sadly thats all i remember, of my fav racing game back then.
also Theme Park World am i right guys?
pls halp and ty if you do <3

I'm looking for a game of the years between 2005 and 2009, that you controlled a fairy with the mouse and catched some falling lights.
There were a variety of wings and fairies, also something like skill points to distribute.
The graphics were in 2D but with the pre-rendered sprites.
I really would like to know the name of this game.

Hi guys I'm looking for a PC "escape" game. So you're a man and your adventure starts in a hotel room, the hotel is abandoned, everything is pretty destroyed and if you go on the balcony you can't see anything cos the light is very strong. The main character (the only character up to the end) has to escape the hotel.

You have to solve puzzles and riddles in order to escape the hotel and when you find some flowers, I believe it was flowers, you have some visions of your daughter. At the end of the game the character goes inside a men toilet room and watches himself in a mirror for the first time, just to see that his face is like a zombie's. Then he finally escapes the hotel and suddely dies.

He wakes up in a field full of flowers with his daughter. They are probably both dead beacuse there was a nuclear attack or something, that's how i interpreted it. Does anybody remember the title of this game? Thank you :)

The graphics of the game are not very modern btw.

Hello! I would love help remember a computer game I used to play in the 90s. All I remember was that it was dark, and I walked through dark tunnels or hallways and we would get mauled by something - maybe a cat or a mummy? And it would tell you on the screen you were being mauled, and you had to go a different way before you got mauled to death!

dongyKonk:
Hi all,

I have been thinking about this one game I played in my childhood during the 90's.

I remember that you were basically fighting trash (trash creatures maybe) using shampoo, detergent and such items that you could pick up. If I remember correctly there was also some tornado creatures that chased you :/. The levels were filled with trash laying around, and for some reason I remember pizza boxes

I hope somebody remembers this game, thanks in advance.

This is H.U.R.L.! I loved this one.

Rick Felix cold:
I'm looking for a game of the years between 2005 and 2009, that you controlled a fairy with the mouse and catched some falling lights.
There were a variety of wings and fairies, also something like skill points to distribute.
The graphics were in 2D but with the pre-rendered sprites.
I really would like to know the name of this game.

Heh, I actually played this one as well. It's called "The Great Tree" (2008).

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for an old PC game I played around 12-15 years ago but I don't remember much about it so this is a bit of a long shot. I'm not entirely sure if it was a flash game on a website or just some random game from a CD or something but I'm leaning towards the latter. You had to put out tables and chairs and stuff and serve drinks to the people that came in. I'm assuming you also had to make the drinks but I don't actually recall that in particular. You could also place things in the room like a pool table and possibly a pinball machine.

Not much to go on here but thanks for any help!

I have been trying forever to remember a game I played as a kid (early 90's) on a console. It was a versus type game and you had to put together a puzzle.

Game where you fought pizza enemies with lemmings hot choclate level in space tried to save your dad ,totally can't remember it

Need Help.
There was an old game used to play on either windows 98 or windows xp. It was a ball shooter type of game. The balls had faces/emotions. Red was always angry, green was happy, yellow was neutral (I think)and whenever you got three in a row they would make a sound like "GOMMM" and disappear.

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for an old PC game in DOS format. I played it circa 1992-1993 (I could be mistaken tho)
It about a (hovering?) car, and we drive it through the road and we shoot aliens(?) with our car. The enemies' head looks like the head of rocket (Kamen Rider Fourze, if anyone knows). And if we lose, the city in the background is destroyed

Not much to go on here but thanks for any help!

Hello everyone!

I am looking for an old ps2/original Xbox game from at least 9 years ago. I remember playing with my friend and in the game, we would both select a robot to play as, and then we would fight each other. I think it was 3rd person, and I vaguely remember that the robots were based on animals but I might be wrong. The graphics were not cartoony, and were more on the realistic side. My friend and I played on split screen co-op, not online multiplayer, if that helps.

Thanks for any information!

Hello everybody!
When I was smaller I played an oldish flash game, it was starring a pretty stock image looking wizard, and you would sorta platform along first a forest in the night, then like an underground place, and there was even a level where it would say in text "NEXT LEVEL" and instead of pressing a button, you would walk along it with the wizard, it also had spiders as enemies. also, it was super hard,
Thanks for the help

Renzonokuken:

Gabrielbb:

nope they are plastic mine are clay or doe ish

Gabrielbb:

Renzonokuken:

Gabrielbb:

nope they are plastic mine are clay or doe ish

Maybe "Gruntz" (1999)?

Hey guys, I need some help finding a game. I've been searching for it for years so I will try to give my best description. This was a rpg fighting game I played on the ps2, the view was 3rd person. The first thing i remember is that you are able to choose a character. There were maybe four character to choose from and they were not customizable from my memory. They were set character models you just had to choose which one was your favorite. They each had unique fighting moves and were dressed in leather I believe. Also, I think they had different fighting attributes but that detail I'm not so sure about. At the beginning, I think you started off in a warehouse or like a construction site, something like that. You had to fight your way out of that warehouse or construction site and jump a metal fence. The next part of the game I remember was that after you jump the fence the screen loaded you into a gas station. I forgot what you had to do at that gas station but that's what I remember. Then the next place you end up is a town i believe or a small city. I vividly remember going into a bar in the city and I think thats where you were able to do upgrades and save your progress. I hope one of you know what game I'm talking about, I would be so excited. Oh yeah, and I think the game started out during the night time, it may have always been night time but I didn't get very far in the game because it was difficult and I was young. Lastly, I think the characters were vampires for some reason... not sure, that may be wrong. Thanks for the help in advance!

PS. The game is not vampire the masquerade, I looked that up already.

I think it was a strategy game. It had 3 different races. The humans,the aliens, and the mech. I only played the demo. It was about two missions where you could try out the humans and the aliens. The humans had bazooka and marine, and had commandos and you could call down a helicopter. The aliens had little buggers that run fast and had meele attack you also had the guys with one huges sword and a shield, and you also had the anti air units which had fire projectiles, and they had flying units which could deal damage and transpots units. THe game starts with a huge arena where people are wathcing us, how we kill the enemy. you could call down more units if you get more cards or some sort of brown coloured items.

Hi all, I'm looking for the name of a PC game I used to play as a child (around 1999-2000, though game may be older). I don't remember a lot but what I remember is that you start the game underground, there is something about using the items there to make a fire, collect water in a bucket and dig yourself out using multiple options. The next part I remember of it is that you have to give the angel of death either gold or a diamond to cross the sea/river on a boat. Any help would be much appreciated as I have wanted to find out this game for years! Thanks.

Okay I dont remember game at all, all I remember is that game was on PS1 and Chords of the one of the soundtracks. I remember soundtrack very well. I know chords of the beginning of the track. I played part of it on virtual piano and recorded. Here is link - https://vocaroo.com/i/s07S3gsbtbhG
Also I remember the track was starting with Guitar and the chords I provided and after it fades in with FLUTE. I remember flute and no its not Zelda. I will be very thankful if someone tells me the name of the game.

Hey everyone!

So the game i'm trying to find is on ps1. It had some rpg/anime/flight sim elements to it. You would fly around with your crew and eliminate targets, later on you could get your enemies' aircraft to yourself. You could also manage your team/crew. Replace them for someone else who is more skilled etc. I remember when i started the game out i had an old man and a girl as my teammates. I'll update this post once i remember more.

Hi everyone

Keen for some help finding an old pc dos game. last played in '97 on good old windows 95.

All i remember is that it was a top-down/isometric arcade style rts game where you started with a castle, as did your enemy - the castle would autoproduce units which would leave the castle to make little houses - these in turn produced more units, which would do the same. You could then order attacks on enemies, the construction on barricades, bridges etc. You could also order your units to 'amalgamate' together to create super-strong units.

I also recall the different maps having different themes - one was fast food themed, so your units would look like fries etc. The icon on the desktop was a little dude with blue hair or spikes holding a sword up vertically. Have no clue as to the name and it's bothered me for years! How sad am I!

gyamar:
Hello again!

There is one more game I am looking for.

It is an economy game for PC & Windows, created around 1997-2001. IIRC, it's designed in an "campaign" mode (you need to complete one scenario to move to a next, more complex one), although I do not remember if there are many campaigns or just one. The player needs to build factories that produce certain materials, then other factories that produce final goods (the only example I remember is "nylon + plastic --> toothbrush"). I am not sure if transporting, distributing and earning money are part of the game (the goals could be "provide a certain amount of X"). At the beginning there were only a few materials and goods that could be produced, but as you progress (complete more scenarios) there is really a lot of resources and goods available.

Still looking for that game.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a game i played around 2007. I remember only there i was a mouse who had to find a treasure in some levels... I remember there were more versions of this game, also one in the space with some little aliens.

And once again I'm going to post this game hopefully someone will remember it!

There is a dragon/crocodile in a tower/castle where you have to keep feeding it the foods it will think of, and when it thinks of hot chili and you feed it it breaths fire.

I hope that someone will know what i'm looking for!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 . . . 916 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here