Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 . . . 910 NEXT

I

Midwoka:

Viper9999:
I remember a coin-op arcade game with (I think) a person flying a jetpack. Mid-eighties in Norway. Not Metroid. It was a scroller. You started out going right, and after playing for a while you turned up, then left, and then down. Futuristisc, metallig looking background. Enemies came out of openings i the walls, and there were stationary elements you could shoot as well. Some enemies you had to shoot red lights on to turn them off. You could turn left or right and move in all four directions.

Anybody know?

Sounds like Baraduke (sometimes called "Alien Sector"). =)

It's similar, but the gme I'm thinking of was a "forced" scroller, or what you might call it. The screen moved constantly forward in one direction, starting out to the right, then up, then left, then down and you were through.

It was a pixelated pc gamewhere the character was a bald guy in a green shirt i think. He starts off at a hub that looks like a dungeon or castle. He had some sort of brown hammer to break walls and sometimes had bombs to kill enemies. He went around dungeon like areas fighting various enemies, mostly skeletons and purple spiders. (maybe zombies too? Its hard to remember.) It was a pretty difficult game to play for me. Hope what i gave helps. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I really need your help to find this game:

It's a 3D game I used to play it on Windows 98 or ME, I think It's between 93-96 cause I got it once in a CD with Virtua Cop - Virtua Figther 2 - The House of the Dead - Bubble Bobble 2 and many other cool games.

There are 4 Colored fish to select and many areas like amusement park or ghost town, It starts with a huge square grid, We are standing on one side of a square, Initially, the sides are in black colour, we can highlight it (the color will be specified with the player's color ) by moving around the four sides of a square, we can obtain scores by highlight more and more squares, there are also some tools along the pathway, like making others square disappear, they have to make all over again, and there are some monsters, they move all over the square grid, they are blocking the players way and there are also weapons we can use. This game can be multi-played ... which is very awesome, and the graphics and everything in the game is nice as I can remember.

plz help me get its name, much thanks..

the game is live wire

So this is a huge shot in the dark but here it goes. Back in early 2000s i want to say, I played an online game that you could tell was hand drawn in black and white. It had something to do with a mostly bare tree and you had to finish doing something before all the leaves fell. There was a way to make more.leaves grow I remember. Also while playing this game different songs would play on repeat- the only one i specifically remember is People Are Strange by The Doors. It was definitely a creepier.game to some extent and very simple (though difficult to beat at the time).

Again this was just available online for free but no matter how i search it in in google I can't find it. Please you guys, you are my last hope here! Surely someone remembers. Any help is appreciated.

I'm looking for an old game not sure if someone else has asked about it or not with over 500 pages. But it was on PC it was a simple game back then and small today would be phone size I'm sure. But you owner a ship and you sailed from Port to Port buying as cheap as you could selling as high and prices changed depending on the city and as time passed however you also had to keep cannons on ship to fight off bandits and upgrade your ship size and more cannons ect. Will the cannons take up a large chunk of storage space not counting the price to fix your ship every time you got into combat but it was also fun I can't remember the name of it for the life of me I just remember playing it on Windows XP

Viper9999:

Midwoka:

Viper9999:
I remember a coin-op arcade game with (I think) a person flying a jetpack. Mid-eighties in Norway. Not Metroid. It was a scroller. You started out going right, and after playing for a while you turned up, then left, and then down. Futuristisc, metallig looking background. Enemies came out of openings i the walls, and there were stationary elements you could shoot as well. Some enemies you had to shoot red lights on to turn them off. You could turn left or right and move in all four directions.

Anybody know?

It's similar, but the gme I'm thinking of was a "forced" scroller, or what you might call it. The screen moved constantly forward in one direction, starting out to the right, then up, then left, then down and you were through.

Section Z

Abhinav Tiwari:
Hi guys,

I am really trying to remember the name of 2 old strategy games. I remember the gameplay and stuff but not the name. Both are from early 2000's time may be between 1999-2005 time and both are PC games.

1)-

-This was a PC strategy game based somewhere other than earth, maybe in some other planet with futuristic weapons and units
-Had 2 factions if I remember correctly and you could select one before starting the campaign
-Had base building, resource gathering, all through machine like units.
-There were defense towers which if build near to each other, got connected automatically through lasers so that enemies couldn't enter your base if your base was surrounded by these defense towers.
-Flying units who shot lasers, land units, all had armors and stuff and looked futuristic, just like machines and robots.
-The environment was pretty plain and had some mountains and trees and terrain was up and down and stuff but didn't look like earth.
-Base building was an integral part and had all barracks and stuff etc.

Perimeter?

Mr.Fister:
Hey guys! So, there was this game i played together with my ex when i was younger. It was a ps2 game where you played through each level while shooting enemies. It was a third-person shooter where you could play as 4 characters. You could change character whenever you wanted to and each "person" had their own picture and lifebar. But if you played coop you and your friend played as 2 of the guys while progressing the levels. I also remember a level where the characters got caught and sent to a prison in the desert. One guy gets interogated and the room explodes. (by either a missile or a rocket of some sort i think). Then he needs to go save the other guys 1 by 1 while they keep going through the prison, kinda like a prison break. Unfortunately thats all i remember from the game. But hopefully this was enough for someone to know what it is. Thanks in advance!

Haven't read all the posts up to now, so I don't know if it was answered, but that sounds like Conflict: Desert Storm, or perhaps another in that series. It's been a long while since I played it, so I don't really remember the specifics about the game anymore though

rmzalbar:

Viper9999:

Midwoka:

Section Z

Thank you!!! That's been bugging me for years. :)

Hey guys!
There's this one game I played like ten or more years ago that I can't remember the name of and I was hoping you could help me.

The whole plot premise was that these kids decided to play hide and seek and while looking for a spot to hide they come across a time machine and accidentally(?) activate it and afterward, you have to search through time and find all the kids using like heat scanners and stuff like that. (Also I think part of the plot was you searching for the grandfather [or maybe father in the protagonist's case] as he was the one who made the time machine but he got stuck in time as well)

I'm not sure if you'll be able to find it but I really miss that game

It's this old business tycoon from the 90s where you started in the early 1900s (maybe the 20s?) and had to fill a town's street with shops (restaurant, jewelry, shopping mall, etc), except in other streets some shops would perform better than others (jewelry sold more in rich neighborhoods, per example). Over time you'd advance in years (60s, 70s, 80s up to I think "futuristic" 2000s) and as you did, you'd unlock new kinds of shops, upgrades for 'em, some shops would lose popularity and you could even spread your empire to other streets of town. It had a pretty good depth for such an old game, and I'd like to play it again sometimes.

Hi guys. I'm looking for a game I played when I was a kid, around the 2000s , on pc.
I think it had city in the name. It had a 2d city and depending on where you clicked there were different games .
There was one where there was a band outside and they weren't playing. You'd click on each musician to make them play.
There was a circus where you colored a circus scene and there was circus music.
Also some game with fishes in tanks, where you had to change the fishes between two tanks to reach a goal I can't remember.
There was also a game where you could build the front of a house.
I also think there was a game with tubes where you had to connect the beginning to the end so water would flow.
I've searched so much but I can't find it. Please help. Thanks.

Hello, I am looking for a name of a game, I don't really know much about it but... it's a space game and you can get bigger spaceships and you can get different weapons and you have to go into a dungeon like battle ground to beat little bosses to get to the boss to get better weapons, I think he shoots beams and (deploys little spaceships?), you can also have little bots added to your ship and I only know the healing one and I think they have Common, rare and something else along that line. I think also you can have specials, I think one is invisible, shield and speed. The raid or something like that in the game is called the ARK.

Christopher Timmins:

Christopher Timmins:
I played this game when I was about 10 so there's not much to go on but I think the game was called "Demon world" and in the intro, this guy and girl get sucked into a mummy's coffin after opening it and they both fought the demons with pistols (so it was 2 player) and when the demons were killed they disintegrated. To move on to the next level you had to find a key and unlock a door that goes deeper underground. The trees would also come to life sometimes to kill you. The angle that the camera was for playing the game was overhead. Even though I'm almost sure that it was called "Demon world" nothing shows up when I look it up.

I have a second one and I'm almost sure someone knows this one. In this game, you were a ship that looked like a jet and you were in space and you would get power-ups that would make your bullets bigger and more powerful and you had this power that you could use 3 times that would summon a fire phoenix that would just wipe out everything.

Hope you guys can help me out! Thanks.

bump

Ended up finding both of them, the first one is called, "Devil World" the second one is called, "Air Attack".

SexyBurrito:
Hello.
I'm lookging for a game I used to play when I was a child. The character was a pikachu lookalike (it's not pokemon D: ). It had more levels and every like 5 level had a different theme. Any help would be appreciated.

Mine has a pikachu lookalike protagonist, pink I think, is a maze game where the character STACKS RUBIES on his head and creates a funny column of them if you carry too much rubies
The camera and levels were sort of like this
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCN1a_y9sq_zOl0KMkNMLraClKHr1G-I1Mk1ANvSq0whre6_-t
But with walls instead of empty spaces

Sorry, I can't delete this

Sorry, I posted 3 times

the game starts with kids finding some blue orb, then they can summon cross armed shadow genie looking things from their backs to help them fight, it was some sort of rpg game i have been looking for so long please help!!

mmcghehey:
I am struggling with this old PC game I used to play.

-Possibly late 90s-early 2000s
-PC game
-I remember animals
-You would feed the cat and play with a cat toy (one of the string)
-You could also feed a fish

It's not much to go on, but any help is appreciated!

Found it! It was Catz! Thank you google images.

I remember playing a game, olde game (maybe before 2000)

It started with the world being threatened by a comet or meteorite
The world ( I guess) sent up a team to blow it up.
When they got there the crew landed on the meteorite and they started going crazy slowly.
One of them just went silent and stared out over a valley ( I think)
It was mostly puzzles, as I dont recall any combat.
And the main character (Him?) wins in the end...
I think he has to kill everyone else first though... dont know how if no combat
If you know this please let me know!

A game where there was a story where there was 3 races, Half Human, Elves, and Dark elves i think you chose to play as one of those races and battle the other two races in a defense strategy game where u summon troops to attack enemy castle there were 3 lanes top mid and bot it was single player.It was a mobile game on android

deuce59:
the game starts with kids finding some blue orb, then they can summon cross armed shadow genie looking things from their backs to help them fight, it was some sort of rpg game i have been looking for so long please help!!

Blue Dragon?

Addison Jackal:

When they got there the crew landed on the meteorite and they started going crazy slowly.

Martian Gothic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx0KtM5C5j8

BASHER303:
I remember playing a game where you're a yellowish alien if I remember and you start off in a jet with another alien and he just kicks you out and you start off with nothing but as the game goes on you find a woman who is really white and you get with her and she has a secret that she's turns into a godzilla type creature and doesn't kill you then after that you get to play her being the godzilla creature I can't remember it's name but I really enjoyed if anyone can help please do cheers.

i wanna say Alien Hominid...but I dont remember any godzilla creatures..

jerrodq2:
Hey guys, there is an old horror game that my step dad used to play when I was a kid that i've never been able to find since. Sorry for the vague details, but it was a horror game on the PS2 I believe, the main character was a girl and the setting was a mansion. I believe there were zombies in the game, I somewhat remember her walking down a hallway, and a zombie like thing came out of a little indent/hiding space in the hall. But I know there was either a strong boss or an enemy early on that could only be seen when it's picture was taken. For example, you could look through the camera but not see it, it would only show on the picture taken. I don't believe the game was fatal frame, and I know it wasn't resident evil. Any suggestions?

Do you remember what the girl or zombies looked like?

Hi!
I can't remember the game, so maybe anyone will help me with the title.

It was a game, where player was racing to the top of the bulding (like Crazy Climber), but there were, i think, 3 enemies in the race.
You could disturb them in climbing (as well as they could disturb you).
You also could choose character before race..
I think it was a windows game.. Win95 i think

And the second one was a fighting game..
You were fighting inside a cube, and the characters were able to rotate the cube (then the wall became the floor) pushing against the wall..
There were several characters fighting.. But it's the only things i can remember about it..

Maybe someone will know..

Sorry for my english

Cheers!

One last post before i give up lols.

robotjax:

Midwoka:

robotjax:
Hello Friends!

Good day to all of you! This game I was looking for was an arcade game between year 1987-1992. Its like a robot with a weapon of grenade, laser or machine gun, a jump ability so it can jump much higher. Another weapon is i think PCR or PRC something like that. As far as I remember the first boss was like a big spaceship and you need to atleast have the jump option to hit it while on the air.

I really like this game when I was in elementary school but unfortunately my school allowance is limited and I can only afford to play 1 game. That time it cost 1 Ph Peso lols.

I hope someone can remember. Thanks in advance! :)

I'm having trouble finding single-player arcade games of it, but that sounds like it's part of the BattleTech series (sometimes called "MechWarrior"). "Jump jets" and "PPCs" are well-known pieces of equipment in that franchise. =)

The gameplay is like gradius or lifeforce but you are just a little robot and it goes sideways walking forward. Also the same as gradius you have a menu where you can select weapon whether grenade, gun, jump, etc.

robotjax:

robotjax:

Midwoka:

I'm having trouble finding single-player arcade games of it, but that sounds like it's part of the BattleTech series (sometimes called "MechWarrior"). "Jump jets" and "PPCs" are well-known pieces of equipment in that franchise. =)

The gameplay is like gradius or lifeforce but you are just a little robot and it goes sideways walking forward. Also the same as gradius you have a menu where you can select weapon whether grenade, gun, jump, etc.

Found it!!! Its Psycho-Nics Oscar yey! Thanks also google images.

robotjax:

robotjax:

Midwoka:

Probably a long shot, but maybe Atomic Robo-Kid?

EDIT: ok, nevermind. Glad you could find it.

This is an old PC Disc game which is very similar to TRINE.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a game that I played when I was young. It was a side-scrolling CD game on PC platform in the year of 2000s may be(or 1995-2000), actually I don't know about the release date of it. Just because of the graphic design doesn't look like the quality made in 21st century.

I've tried my best to remember most of the game details but I cant remember the name of it. Yeah its totally ridiculous that I remember lots of details besides the game name.

The starting animation is talking about a man was locked in a tower in the sky, a mage(maybe?) casted magic to free him.

Although the game is side-scrolling game, it looks like 2.5D. The background is 2D picture but your character and the enemies are 3D image. It is a kind of adventure game, and you have a health bar and mana bar on the top left hand corner.

In the game you can choose 3 types of character, a young man with sword, a young girl with staff and a man using two-handed axe.
I remember some of the default button which are "Z" and "X", "Z" is using a light attack and "X" is a heavy attack.
There are several types of magic you can use, fire , ice, lightning and recovery.
Each type of magic divided into 5 levels, I only remember fire and ice.

Fire L1: Single fire ball drop on a single enemy (Auto targeting to nearby enemy)
Fire L2: Fire burning on the left side of right side (depends on character facing direction)
Fire L3: Lava blast at all enemies position
Fire L4: Large explosion (Area of effect)
Fire L5: Fire from the fire phoenix (Area of effect)
Ice L1: Ice Spikes appear at a single enemy's postion (Auto targeting to nearby enemy)
Ice L2: Ice Spikes appear at all enemies' position
Ice L3: Ice wall created on the left side of right side (depends on character facing direction)
Ice L4: Ice Storm (Area of effect)
Ice L5: Ice Age (Area of effect)

And here are the stage and the boss that I try my best to remember.
Stage 1 - Forest, boss: rock golem
Stage 2 - Floor 1 , I forgot what that thing is.
Stage 3 - Below 1, boss: ice drake
Stage 4 - Below 2, boss: 2 ghost (looks like female) share 1 BOSS health bar
Stage 5 - Below 3, boss: skeleton mage(necromancer)
**And this boss I think it is a main enemy of the game because my character need to talk to him before battle.
Stage 6 - Floor 2, boss: a flying, upper body, large skeleton with both scythe-shaded hand(hand bone)
**Actually it looks like a skeleton reaper, but it is flying and only have upper body
Stage 7 - Floor 3, boss: fire drake
Stage 8 - Below 4 , I reach to the middle only.

One more thing there are 5 different BGM in the game. Each of them is used for Stage1-5 respectively. And Stage 6 use the first BGM and so on.
I just only remember the stage name and the last stage that I reached is 8.
Please help me with this, it is a memory for me and I try my best to remember the details of it.

do you know a game where you are a orange cat in a mansion and you go around the masnion and make freiends theres also a dog and a geese

do you know a game where you are a orange cat in a mansion and you go around the masnion and make freiends theres also a dog and a geese

RedCarnival:

Addison Jackal:

Martian Gothic?

Sadly no, I remembered an additional fact.. it was a 2d environment similar to that with more realistic graphics and natural physics. it also looked way better. it was for the pc for sure.

Addison Jackal:

RedCarnival:

Addison Jackal:

Martian Gothic?

Sadly no, I remembered an additional fact.. it was a 2d environment similar to that with more realistic graphics and natural physics. it also looked way better. it was for the pc for sure.

found it! Title:the dig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0g5VV4dvu0&list=PLTvwKQHVid4bOJ8LW8H0VIryakYl4WUWJ&index=1

Thank you for your help, it actually did!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 . . . 910 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here