Heavy Rain endings *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Pages PREV 1 2

I got

My biggest beef with the game is that the killer is always the same, which will make future playthroughs a lot less intense, since I already know how it will play out for the most part. I'd say if the Killer could vary, that would have made the experience much more dynamic.

I had a pretty fucked up ending but an ending nontheless:

Shelby saves Lauren from drowing and spares Kramer.
Madison figures out Shelby's idendity but dies in his apartment due to the explosion(which caught me by surprise)
Jayden dies randomly after he figures out that the killer used to be a cop in his office
Ethan completes all the trials, saves Shaun, and spares Shelby after he confeses his motives to him.
The police find Ethan as he was walking out of the warehouse and shoot him about 10 times.
Lauren confronts Shelby at the end and shoots him after finding out who he really was.

The End.

So, who was the killer.

I played the demo and couldn't stand it, two buttons to walk like a 100 year old with a zimmer frame and chronic arthritis, walking knee deep through treacle.

Getting past the dumpster was stupid aswell, hold one button, then two, I missed the third so now I walk back out from behind it and have to start over? Come on!

Still want to know though.

I had one the best endings possible, I didn't think I'd have it because I failed to find the location. Luckily Madison did in the apartment, so I let her call Ethan once she escaped.

omega 616:
So, who was the killer.

I played the demo and couldn't stand it, two buttons to walk like a 100 year old with a zimmer frame and chronic arthritis, walking knee deep through treacle.

Getting past the dumpster was stupid aswell, hold one button, then two, I missed the third so now I walk back out from behind it and have to start over? Come on!

Did you read any of the posts? The killer was Shelby, the fat guy you play as in the demo.

Grayjack:

omega 616:
So, who was the killer.

Did you read any of the posts? The killer was Shelby, the fat guy you play as in the demo.

I read a few but the only mention of Shelby seems to be spitting on his grave and saving somebody, which doesn't paint him as a killer.

How come he killed? Again curious but not 40 curious.

omega 616:

Grayjack:

omega 616:
So, who was the killer.

I read a few but the only mention of Shelby seems to be spitting on his grave and saving somebody, which doesn't paint him as a killer.

How come he killed? Again curious but not 40 curious.

Because his deadbeat dad let his brother drown, and he wanted to find a father who would sacrifice himself to save his son. Pretty stupid.

Did anyone get any good endings with Jayden?

Bellvedere:
Did anyone get any good endings with Jayden?

I got the same ending for Jayden. Yes, the killer walks free if she dies.

Oh my god! I've just finished playing the game after watching my boyfriend complete it! His ending was not good so I was determined to get a better one!
I've never been so engrossed or on edge whilst playing a game before!
My first ending was:

Jayden Overdosing on ARI - (I couldn't work out where the gas tickets were and took too long trying to find them so he died)
Madison survived the fire via the fridge but didn't get the right password!
Ethan saved Shaun but because Madison didn't know where shaun was couldn't warn Ethan about the police and got shot! (So mad as I thought that as long as Madison survived, she'd warn Ethan!)
Because Ethan didn't shoot Shelby he lived but Lauren then shot him!

Then I replayed the fire scene and made sure Madison got the right answer and got the happy ending I was after haha such a cheat!

One of the BEST games ever! It may not be for everyone but all the people I know that have played it have loved it!

saved shaun with ethan
shelby killed jayden
lauren killed shelby
ethan and shaun move into a new apartment
madison becomes a book-writer

Obviously, there are a lot more endings than I thought... so I guess I should start playing through and experience them myself.

I've gotten all the endings, for the platinum trophy, took a damn while though.

First one I got was the "Good Ending" however.

First playthrough today and i had to say, one of the best games i have ever played, i'm into games with interesting stories, hence my username (: and well i think i got the best ending possible, not quite sure....

Ethan saves shaun and lives with madison in a new home (doesnt take poison)
Norman kills shelby and goes on an interview, then he rejects his drug and takes off his ARI glasses but experiences a little hallucination (little tanks aiming at him)
Madison saves ethan and lives with him...
Shelby gets killed by norman of course
Winter goes to shelby's grave and spits on it saying she hates him....
And thats the ending i got!

The one I got was when Ethan,Madison and Shuan all live together, Jayden retries from the force and Lauren drowned to death and Scott was killed. I've seen all the endings to this game on youtube some of them are disturbing while some are very nice.

The first time I played through Heavy Rain, I pretty much got most of the good endings;

Fairly standard stuff, though I do wish that it was "harder", for lack of a better word, so it would have been more devastating to get a bad ending or whatever.

Rained Out:
I have finnished the game, no spoilers, my ending has been covered already, but I did not find an explanation about Ethans blackouts and how he always ends up holding an origami figure. anyone care to fill me in. Please.

In the original beta of the game, it is explained that when Jason dies Ethan developes a connection with the killer, and whenever Ethan had a blackout it would show the house flooding, then you play Ethan swimming and he sees a victim dead and finds an origami figure, that's when he wakes up and finds it in his hand, I know it's odd and doesn't make much sense, but go on YouTube and type "heavy rain deleted scened", then there'll be a short making of video that explains the back stories and plot holes as well as reasons why those scenes are taken out.

EDIT:old thread bump I already posted in this thread before.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked