Mass Effect 2 - Tali Zorah vas Normandy - What does she look like?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

I like Tali in Mass Effect 2, but not seeing her face really bugged me. I'm pretty sure her face and the look of the Quarian race will be shown in Mass Effect 3. I've seen and read about what people think Tali looks like and this is the best one I found.

Do you guys think this is pretty accurate? possible? or have you seen a better one?

we have no idea what she looks like. Though that's a pretty damn good drawing if you ask me. Hands are all wrong though. Tali's only got 3 fingers.

I have two theories.

First:

Second:

I hope they never show Tali's - or any Quarian's - face.

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

Ah, that gave me a good chuckle.

I hope they do... After all, it's very recent (kind of) they had to use suits so I don't see it as too immersion breaking to show what they look like.

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

lol.

Yea, I think Bioware is behaving like a dick not letting anybody see her real face. I mean common! Everybody were looking forward to seeing her face in Mass Effect 2 but once she finally took off her helmet the camera is pointed elsewhere?!!?!

What the shit Bioware?

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

By the Gods!

mace3579:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7051/talibabe.jpg

I sure as hell hope its not that

Amnestic:

Hahahahaha! I loved that, not what I expected at all! and yeah I dont see why they would want to, nobody would like it and all the fans would be pissed.

I always thought they would look like some ugly ass chicken thing with really gross lizard skin.

I seem to be in the minority but I care a lot more about her personality than I do her face. The whole relationship is symbolic of Shepard loving her for who she is rather than what she looks like. By not showing her face, the game drives this home by reminding the player why they fell in love with her.

I would have no problem if they ended up showing her face, but I can see why they didn't.
That's how I feel anyway.

Proberly see it at the end of ME3, if they manage to get back to their home planet.

mace3579:
I like Tali in Mass Effect 2, but not seeing her face really bugged me. I'm pretty sure her face and the look of the Quarian race will be shown in Mass Effect 3. I've seen and read about what people think Tali looks like and this is the best one I found.

Do you guys think this is pretty accurate? possible? or have you seen a better one?

Yours seems pretty plausible, even though I always kind of thought she might be some sort of (hot) fish lady. Sort of a mermaid race with no tail fin. And I always considered the possibility that she was just some primordial ooze in a suit. Her taking off her mask ruins that.

Bioware is giving Tali the Master Chief treatment. Not showing her face because they believe we the fans can come up with far better theories of her appearance. showing her face would also kill the mystery, which adds to her appeal. Personally though I'd rather see what Bioware can come up with for her appearance.

Amnestic:

I second that! It would ruin the mystery that's a big part of their charm. Also, whatever Bioware might come up with, it will never be good enough for everyone.

Nice pic.

However, I think Tali's nose is a little bit bigger than shown. Otherwise, yeah, great representation.

I don't think so, because that's just people relating her accent to a human look alike.
Whatever she looks like, I hope she's at least kinda pretty.

I'm not really bothered whether they show her face or not, I just hope she'll be a squad member in ME3!

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

ROFLMFAO!

Post of the year!

What the hell man!? Now that's funny!

<.<
>.>
-.-

CAT GIRL!!!!

No, not really. As I said before, judging by the similarity in DNA and leg structure with Turians, I'd assume she has some reptilian characteristics.

RedMenace:
<.<
>.>
-.-

CAT GIRL!!!!

No, not really. As I said before, judging by the similarity in DNA and leg structure with Turians, I'd assume she has some reptilian characteristics.

Turians are avian, not reptilian >:(

We know they're 'less squishy' than humans and asaris.

Well we know her face looks a bit like a human face, at least very superficially. I mean, you can kind of see a human looking nose and eyes...
As for the rest of the body, don't get your hopes up. She has only three fingers and I think those legs are built kind of like... I don't know, dog legs, perheps?
Whatever she is like, she'd probably be creepily pale, thaugh. Not much sunlight on the flotilla.

Edit: I alwayes thaught the turians were insectile.____."
I mean, they have exoskeletons!

Amnestic:

Big difference. Birds evolved from reptiles anyway. And Garus definitely looks more like Velociraptor than a Parot.

Amnestic:

RedMenace:
<.<
>.>
-.-

CAT GIRL!!!!

Hrm, perhaps by "less squishy" it is meant that due to their suit it is harder to tear them apart? I mean, tearing apart somebody with the suit would be harder that somebody without one.

Though, thats just a guess.

mace3579:

i think it looks too human, its just a blue human with pointy ears, the other races like Turian and Krogan have different physique and scales, and the asarians have that squid hair

mace3579:

I think its a good interpretation, but in this version she looks like a gray Vulcan. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Amazigh:

Hrm, perhaps by "less squishy" it is meant that due to their suit it is harder to tear them apart? I mean, tearing apart somebody with the suit would be harder that somebody without one.

Though, thats just a guess.

It's not their suits, Grunt got that information from the imprints in his head which came from warlords pre-genophage which was long before the Quarians got kicked off their homeworld.

Also, I bet Shepard's armour is a bit tougher than any enviro-suit.

Pale, White: spending her entire life in a suit, her body would never produce pigments to color her skin for protection against sun light.

Skin, not fur or scales or feathers:
Fur: Best for mammals who haven't evolved to human like intelligence. Quarian's
Scales: Best for cold-blooded. In an enviro-suit, not needed so they would fuse together
feathers: Only useful for flight. Quarian's can not fly.

Thats all I can assume.

If you read the novels theres actually a description of the quarians.
They are very similar to humans except for their ears, hands, feet and legs.
They probably have very pale skin too due to being cut off from a lot of the light for most of their lives.

JeanLuc761:
I seem to be in the minority but I care a lot more about her personality than I do her face. The whole relationship is symbolic of Shepard loving her for who she is rather than what she looks like. By not showing her face, the game drives this home by reminding the player why they fell in love with her.

I would have no problem if they ended up showing her face, but I can see why they didn't.
That's how I feel anyway.

The only reason it feels like you're in the minority is because we're on the internet. I'm in the camp hoping that her face isn't revealed, simply to drive this home. That said, I'd have rather that ME2 had left it to a hug or something similar to Garrus'. At least I know it couldn't have gone farther than what was suggested...right?

This is what she really looks like... Damn it. I need to learn how to attach pictures.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:h-Bm7tHqpySWwM:http://www.canpages.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/haircut_predator.jpg

Blindswordmaster:
This is what she really looks like... Damn it. I need to learn how to attach pictures.

http://www.canpages.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/haircut_predator.jpg" alt="image"/>

Like that. Use [*img][/*img] tags without the asterisks.

mace3579:

She must look in direct proportion of hotness to her ass.

Probably not purple though. Black (not brown- black)

Penitent:
The only reason it feels like you're in the minority is because we're on the internet. I'm in the camp hoping that her face isn't revealed, simply to drive this home. That said, I'd have rather that ME2 had left it to a hug or something similar to Garrus'. At least I know it couldn't have gone farther than what was suggested...right?

Very true.
As for what I put in bold, a kiss means a hell of a lot more to Tali than a hug does because it means they can get past the restrictive bio-suit. Remember, all we know is that they kissed; the notion they had sex exists only because some of the fans think that.

With Garrus, there wasn't necessarily a romantic inclination there but rather a, in his own words, "blowing off steam."

JeanLuc761:

Penitent:

Very true.
As for what I put in bold, a kiss means a hell of a lot more to Tali than a hug does because it means they can get past the restrictive bio-suit. Remember, all we know is that they kissed; the notion they had sex exists only because some of the fans think that.

With Garrus, there wasn't necessarily a romantic inclination there but rather a, in his own words, "blowing off steam."

My femshep had to choose Garrus, after all the shit that's happened in his life lately, he needed a good friend. Although, Thane is in that boat too... but Faye (femshep) and Garrus go way back.

Nice drawing mate.

Tali kinda got shot in the face in my save game ... no way I'm going back - mining was just too much of a bore.

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

By the gods that is exactly what I want to look like!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked