Mass Effect 2 - Tali Zorah vas Normandy - What does she look like?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Leaked image of Kal'Reegar without a mask on!

Amnestic:

Leaked image of Kal'Reegar without a mask on!

Indeed! I'm surprised he didn't bring Vera with him.

Same here.

Please dont bump your thread, ive seen the 4 day post gap....

The DSM:

Can we really complain about people failing to use the search bar, and complain when people revive interest in dead discussions? It seems like we either say, "USE THE SEARCH BAR," or we say, "NO THREAD NECROMANCY." What else is there? Either we repost the same discussion in new threads, or we revive the existing discussion.

OR, are we just supposed to talk about something once, and then never again, even if we are tempted to add to that discussion?

Uszi:

The DSM:

Can we really complain about people failing to use the search bar, and complain when people revive interest in dead discussions? It seems like we either say, "USE THE SEARCH BAR," or we say, "NO THREAD NECROMANCY." What else is there? Either we repost the same discussion in new threads, or we revive the existing discussion.

OR, are we just supposed to talk about something once, and then never again, even if we are tempted to add to that discussion?

Perhaps you're right, but if you're going to bump a topic at least add to it.

Like so:

Or:

Or just adding to the discussion somehow.

Amnestic:

Perhaps you're right, but if you're going to bump a topic at least add to it.

Well, in all seriousness though, about 90% of the discussion in this thread has been jokes based on what unmasked Tali would look like.

So if you have some jokes, but this thread is 4 days dead, are you supposed to create a new thread just to share your joke, or are you supposed to necro the dead thread?

IMHO, necro the dead thread, every time. I'm just a little peeved that people will yell at you either way.

ANYWAY:

I approve of your drawing Mister OP, it'd be good.

I always thought of Tali as having a more Mediterranean look, a bit like this:
Or a more Gypsy-ish look:
Either way, I'd approve. By the looks of it, Tali would have a purple-ish skin colour though.

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

I hope they never show Tali's - or any Quarian's - face.

I laughed so hard at the second one, o so hard.

I've noticed that the quarians all have gypsy, or arab accents, I can't tell which. Maby their based after gypsys or arabs, that could be a clue as to what they may look like. :(
I don't know where I'm going with this. Someone pick up from here.

Hardcore_gamer:

Yea, I think Bioware is behaving like a dick not letting anybody see her real face. I mean common! Everybody were looking forward to seeing her face in Mass Effect 2 but once she finally took off her helmet the camera is pointed elsewhere?!!?!

What the shit Bioware?

Interestingly, I wasn't. I don't want to know what she looks like, she's perfect as she is. And I think I might be a little attracted to the actual mask by now so...

... yeah.

ratman1:
I've noticed that the quarians all have gypsy, or arab accents, I can't tell which.

Yeah, apart from the British and American ones. That Quib-Quib fella and Kal'Reegar for a start.

ratman1:
so... wazup

Nice to meet you, I hope that you've enjoyed your time with us, Goodbye.

Seriously, assuming that the banhammer doesn't smack you in the face, read the posting guidelines and then try again.

OT I'm not sure that revealing her face would be a good thing, I think leaving it to the imagination makes for a better experience overall.

I really dont care to know frankly, probably modeled after her voice actress who is not bad looking either way problem being well look at Miranda also modeled after her voice actress and... ugh that forehead. Please keep the frigging mask on.

Oh and can we have miranda wear a mask for ME3 please? Or give us the option to toggle helmets again or hell even a paper bag would do.

ratman1:
I've noticed that the quarians all have gypsy, or arab accents, I can't tell which. Maby their based after gypsys or arabs, that could be a clue as to what they may look like. :(
I don't know where I'm going with this. Someone pick up from here.

All? Only Tali and her aunt-person-thing/friend, whoever she was.. seemed to have "arab or gypsy" accents. Maybe more, but hardly all. There were plenty with British & American, like the 2 judges, and some of the Quarians with background dialogue as you walk past them.

2nd of all, the Arab-sounding accents aren't arabic. If anything they're much more Israeli, IMO at least. Then again, I come from the UAE where we have the weirdest Arab accents, so I could be wrong

Loop Stricken:

Yeah, apart from the British and American ones. That Quib-Quib fella and Kal'Reegar for a start.

The three judging admirals don't have the 'typical' Quarian accents. Daro'Xen is voiced by Claudia Black, Hann'Gerrel is voiced by Simon Templeman and Zaal'Koris vas Qwib'Qwib is voiced by Martin Jarvis. Kal'Reegar is, of course, voiced by the man they call Jayne Adam Baldwin.

I hope we never see any quarian's face, especially Tali. It's what makes her so damn sexy...

Or maybe that's just me................

Could be possible?
edit: First file 404'ed. My apology. Re-uploaded.

Aryyn:

Could be possible?

I approve of this as your first post.

Aryyn:

Could be possible?

Awesome first post is awesome.

Welcome to the Escapist.

Aryyn:

Could be possible?

Best...First...Post...EVER!
Have a welcome cookie.

If it isn't the above "Full of Stars" option or the "Looks like Shepard" one, I'd assume she probably looks European/Slavic if her accents anything to go by. Although the accent is sexy enough.
With all this speculation, I wouldn't surprised if Bioware decides to give the world two fingers and go with some underhanded fan-disservice

ratman1:
I've noticed that the quarians all have gypsy, or arab accents, I can't tell which.

Personally i think Tali's accent is more Eastern European than Arab. Possibly Russian. Her auntie raan is voiced by an Iranian actress so you have that one down.

Khitten:

Not bad, you said you did it yourself?

I always imagined Quarians to be a blue skinned, almost amphibian-like race. This is mainly based on their three fingered, almost frog-like hands, and their strange accents. A good example would be the Draenai for WoW. (I dont know if thats how you spell it, I forgot i dont play it anymore)

Am I the only one who wanted to fulfil the Shepard/Krogan breed request? OT:

JakBandit2208:

This seems more realistic to me

This does seem the best candidate.

JeanLuc761:
I seem to be in the minority but I care a lot more about her personality than I do her face. The whole relationship is symbolic of Shepard loving her for who she is rather than what she looks like. By not showing her face, the game drives this home by reminding the player why they fell in love with her.

I would have no problem if they ended up showing her face, but I can see why they didn't.
That's how I feel anyway.

Seconded.

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

This made my sides hurt from laughing so hard. Well done! =)

It would be cool to see what Quarians look like, but it wouldn't kill me if they never show it. The mystery makes the whole Quarian race more endearing imo.

Hands areal wrong, I think the skin wouldn't be human color because if the looked too human the hands would look mutated.
As for her face it think its to flat, but thats just me.

Heres the best I've seen, because its real, you know one of those glitch inside helmet things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzUwrYSyCc&feature=related

Lukeydoodly:

Amnestic:
I have two theories.

First:

Second:

By the Gods!

By the Nine!

Uszi:

Well, in all seriousness though, about 90% of the discussion in this thread has been jokes based on what unmasked Tali would look like.

So if you have some jokes, but this thread is 4 days dead, are you supposed to create a new thread just to share your joke, or are you supposed to necro the dead thread?

IMHO, necro the dead thread, every time. I'm just a little peeved that people will yell at you either way.

ANYWAY:

PSSSH! What a BLATANT ripoff of Halo 1 (go to 0:32).

Tali'zorah is done by Liz Sroka and Bioware have a history of modeling the characters after the voice actors. If you look closely you can make out that Tali has the nose of Liz Sroka so I would imagine the rest would be an alien babe approximation.

Liz Sroka...ooh la lah

mace3579:
I like Tali in Mass Effect 2, but not seeing her face really bugged me. I'm pretty sure her face and the look of the Quarian race will be shown in Mass Effect 3. I've seen and read about what people think Tali looks like and this is the best one I found.

Do you guys think this is pretty accurate? possible? or have you seen a better one?

I think it'll be something more like the ghouls from Fallout 3 tbh.

Void(null):
Tali'zorah is done by Liz Sroka and Bioware have a history of modeling the characters after the voice actors. If you look closely you can make out that Tali has the nose of Liz Sroka so I would imagine the rest would be an alien babe approximation.

Yeah, I can definitely see an alien version of her,. You can see her behind that mask. The nose.. they eyes. The sassiness.
Gorgeous .. <3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked