Pokemon Trainer Card Creator (Post yours)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Here is a link to a site that allows you to make your very own trainer card for Pokemon: http://www.mapletowers.com/trainercards/ugenerator.php

Its very easy to do, and once your done upload it to you photo bucket acount and post it here. (if help is needed I will post how to make a photo bucket acount and what you need to do)

Here is mine:
Note: I do actually use these Pokemon in Diamond, but the badges are my all time collection. (Also my Charizard is black coloured, I guess its special or something)

I do have legendary Pokemon but I don't use theme since it feels kinda cheap, their stats are a bit to overpowered.

Edit Again: If you just post the URL it makes the page get really long. (The URL is BIG) Try using Photo bucket. Hopeflly a mod can sort out this thread and make the page the right size.

This is very cool...here's mine.

That's my Diamond character.
He kicks ass.

(That's all of the stats I know, I don't know the friend code, the stars or the battles...
I lost my cartridge)

WrongSprite:

Did you forget to put a gender for your Pokemon? (you can if you want to)

Patrick_and_the_ricks:

WrongSprite:

I just put no gender, since I couldn't remember :)

WrongSprite:

Patrick_and_the_ricks:

WrongSprite:

I just put no gender, since I couldn't remember :)

Mine are all male, I don't know why but almost every single pokemon I find is a Male.... Hmmm...

I've seen variants on this all over the 'net. Here's my card, regardless.

Also, long string of text is long. o_O

Heh, pretty cool.
You might notice that only the first series of pokemon have been chosen, as there is ONLY 151 pokemon....:D

SimplyTheWest:

Heh, pretty cool.
You might notice that only the first series of pokemon have been chosen, as there is ONLY 151 pokemon....:D

I like the new ones (Not that much) but the series needs to stop. Still, why don't you like season 2? That was the last season with the original artists. (Which is why season 3/4 look so radically different)

SimplyTheWest:
-snip-

LIES!

Zapdos and Mewtwo can't be a gender!

TheNamlessGuy:

That's my Diamond character.
He kicks ass.

(That's all of the stats I know, I don't know the friend code, the stars or the battles...
I lost my cartridge)

Your team makes me ill.

Zoomy:
Your team makes me ill.

Your disgust of the new Pokemon makes me ill.

LUXRAY IS THE MOST AWESOME POKEMON EVER!

I'm so full of win.

TheNamlessGuy:
LUXRAY IS THE MOST AWESOME POKEMON EVER!

Nothing beats Lucario!

Zoomy:
Nothing beats Lucario!

Arceus beats everything.

I mean, he's God and all.

Hell yeah!

Sho this is my current Silver team I has on my emulator.

Sir Ollie:

I'm so full of win.

Definitely the best card.

Magikarp used Splash.

SimplyTheWest:

Heh, pretty cool.

Of course. I dunno what everyone is talking about these Pokémon with numbers > 151. They don't even exist!

Patrick_and_the_ricks:
-snip-
Also here is an epic Pokemon song to listen to while creating your card:

Thank you, good sir, for posting the Pokerap.
My day just got ten times more awesome.

Yes I only had the first one. Yes this was normally my squad. I ALWAYS had a porygon.

These are my Diamond Pokémon with my overall badges.

^ I now must go and watch Pokémon. Starting from episode 1.......

Heh.

Here's mine =D yeh the first 3 are my favourite starters from all 3 games and then some other of my faves ^_^

Damn, I forgot how awesome my team was. Makes me want to go play Pokemon again.

BlindMessiah94:
Snipeth

You are quite welcome good sir. =P

Damn, I have to find my gameboy color, this made me want to play Pokemon Gold again.

God, now I'm going to have to play ALL of the old games again, just so I can make one of these cards properly.

DO NOT TRY TO STOP ME!

Here's mine, most of the details are random, except for the six pokemon. They were my main six in pokemon blue. Dragonite took a lot of work, to get. Also out of the three legendary bird pokemon, I've always found Articuno to be the hardest one to get. The cave with the changing currents, was very annoying.

(Well done for making this thread OP it's fun.

knight of some random number:
(Well done for making this thread OP it's fun.

I actually knew about this game for almost a year, I was just waiting for Heart Gold and Soul Silver to come out.

TheNamlessGuy:

Zoomy:
Nothing beats Lucario!

Arceus beats everything.

I mean, he's God and all.

Level 1 Rattata beats Arceus:

Round 1
Arceus used Judegement!
Rattata held on using it's Focus Sash
Rattata used Endeavour!

Round 2
Ratata used Quick Attack! *OR* Ratata used Pursuit!
Arceus Fainted!

(Explination: Focus Sash allows the Pokémon holding it to remain at 1 health if it would otherwise die. Endeavour means that the enemy gains your health (i.e Arceus would fall to 1 HP). Quick attack moves before most other moves, whilst Pursuit hits a retreating Pokémon. As long as it does 1HP of damage, Arceus is DEAD!

Here's my totally legit card. The collection is my all time too

Zoomy:
Level 1 Rattata beats Arceus:

Round 1
Arceus used Judegement!
Rattata held on using it's Focus Sash
Rattata used Endeavour!

Round 2
Ratata used Quick Attack! *OR* Ratata used Pursuit!
Arceus Fainted!

(Explination: Focus Sash allows the Pokémon holding it to remain at 1 health if it would otherwise die. Endeavour means that the enemy gains your health (i.e Arceus would fall to 1 HP). Quick attack moves before most other moves, whilst Pursuit hits a retreating Pokémon. As long as it does 1HP of damage, Arceus is DEAD!

But Arceus can blow up Rattata any day.
Because he is God

This be mine, taken from overall Pokemon play. Seriously looking forward to getting SoulSilver though...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked