Pokemon Trainer Card Creator (Post yours)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Didn't have the Kanto and Hoenn Versions, Only gold and Just got Diamond.

pikler2:
http://www.mapletowers.com/trainercards/ucard.php?name=Darko&colour=marine&background=galactichq&kanto1=1&kanto2=1&kanto3=1&kanto4=1&kanto5=1&kanto6=1&kanto7=1&kanto8=1&johto1=1&johto2=1&johto3=1&johto4=1&johto5=1&johto6=1&johto7=1&johto8=1&hoenn1=1&hoenn2=1&hoenn3=1&hoenn4=1&hoenn5=1&hoenn6=1&hoenn7=1&hoenn8=1&sinnoh1=1&sinnoh2=1&sinnoh3=1&sinnoh4=1&sinnoh5=1&sinnoh6=1&sinnoh7=1&sinnoh8=1&code=dont-have-wifi&trainer=000&stars=4&win=12&lose=2&draw=0&pokemon1=196&gender1=f&pokemon2=197&gender2=f&pokemon3=471&gender3=f&pokemon4=38&gender4=f&pokemon5=28&gender5=m&pokemon6=257&gender6=m&bsubmit=+++...%3A%3A%3ACreate%21%3A%3A%3A...+++

i dont know how to put the picture on so link ^

['img']"Put Url Here"[/'img'] Get Rid of the apostrophes and the Quotation marks

TheNamlessGuy:

But Arceus can blow up Rattata any day.
Because he is God

Can Arceus create a Pokémon so cute even he can't bear to blow it up?

By the way, I'm not posting a card right now because I'm in the process of rebuilding my team from scratch.

It's been a while since i played pokemon i can't really remember all the numbers and which badge is which.

ehh havent played in awhile, but i preferred the old school ones

Zoomy:

He made Mew, didn't he?

TheNamlessGuy:

Zoomy:

He made Mew, didn't he?

And Totodile =P

This is a collection of all some of my best pokemons and the current amount of badges I have won overall. I've just started playing diamond so... yeah..

That's my current team in Platinum and the rest is just overall stuff.

My usual team when playing any pokemon game (If i can manage to get them)

Zoomy:

TheNamlessGuy:

Zoomy:
Nothing beats Lucario!

Arceus beats everything.

I mean, he's God and all.

Level 1 Rattata beats Arceus:

Round 1
Arceus used Judegement!
Rattata held on using it's Focus Sash
Rattata used Endeavour!

Round 2
Ratata used Quick Attack! *OR* Ratata used Pursuit!
Arceus Fainted!

(Explination: Focus Sash allows the Pokémon holding it to remain at 1 health if it would otherwise die. Endeavour means that the enemy gains your health (i.e Arceus would fall to 1 HP). Quick attack moves before most other moves, whilst Pursuit hits a retreating Pokémon. As long as it does 1HP of damage, Arceus is DEAD!

You do know that Arceus has ExtremeSpeed right?

This is where im at right after I beat the elite four, I plan to beat the Battle tower/frontier next along with completing the national Dex

This is Heart-Gold

This is my overall team.

This was my competitive team for a long time. It went through several changes as the metagame changed, but this was in my opinion the most successful incarnation for it's time. If I recall I got into the top 50 on shoddybattle for a short time with this team. I'm interested in seeing the teams of other more hardcore battlers, so if you are familiar with Smogon or Shoddy then speak up, we can exchange some non-casual wisdom and war stories.

Here it is I guess.

This isn't going to remain accurate for very long though, as I should be getting HG / SS at some point, and I imagine at that point a lot of the things on this card will change.

On another note, I made a card somewhat like this on another site, and actually managed to make it move slightly by messing around with it a bit. Thing is, I was always scared of posting it, because the site insists that I don't remove a bit at the bottom of the card advertising it, and I thought that might cause problems...

Not sure why I mentioned that. Just a thought.

Here is my Trainer card

This is my ideal card, with my ideal party, though I won't be getting that as I have neither the time nor patience to get six Eevees through the National Pokedex completion and Ditto-breeding in Pokemon Diamond... :P

EDIT: Okay, it isn't coming up as a picture, but my party was an all Eevolution squad minus Eevee and Glaceon.

Fear my epic steel-types as they reduce any damage that you do to mere ones!

Patrick_and_the_ricks:

TheNamlessGuy:

Zoomy:

He made Mew, didn't he?

And Totodile =P

And Spheal!

...'Daaawwwwww!

Awesome.

Yeah I only have up to second gen but that had all teh cool pokemans

Mixture of my favourite pokemon from all the games.

This is more or less mine...
All six Pokemon I had, but the first three I remember beating Ruby version with.
The bottom three I had for other purposes...
Go level 100 Mightyena!!!

I HURD YOU LIKE THEM

Photobucket

This was the perfect team.

This was my old Crystal team.
It rotated quite a bit, though. Sometimes, I put in Gyarados for Suicune and Electrabuzz for Raichu.

This is my mainteam on Soulsilver, only pokemon games i played before that was the first generation.

Here are the three cards I have. One is for me, one is for my Mistress (My girlfriend. She also hand drew all these card using a template based off the card generator template), and one is for a Champion that my girlfriend designed, who would take the place of champion in a hypothetical Pokemon game.

Here mines

Special note should be made of the weavile, who was stolen from Cyrus during the battle in Celestic Town on platinum.

Photobucket
My team from the first generation.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked