Pokemon Trainer Card Creator (Post yours)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

I made one too. These are just some of my favorite Pokemon, for various reasons.

These are the Pokemon that I used in my most recent playthrough of Leaf Green.

My current setup for HeartGold. No WiFi so I have no freind code. Just recently beat the Elite Four, so'll be getting those Kanto badges soon.

image And here's mine

Fuck yeah Eeevee team.

I think this was my old team on Yellow. I was so unsure which one was my sixth so I just put Sandslash there because he's awesome.
And I should go around buying Heart Gold or Soul Silver some day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dur_fyFlk6U
MEMORIES! FLOODING BACK!

Hellz yeah.

Seriously though. I usually just take my starter and train it up to the maxx while neglecting my other pokemon. The mudkipz represent my unused pokemon and what i wish they were.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Craig%20%20Rogers/Desktop/Noah%20Games/Copy%20of%20ucard.php.png

nuff said

I have three main parties for the Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Kanto/Johto regions;

IMO, Ken has the best team, and Luna's team is the worst. She used to have a Swalot, but I decided to break my own rule and put a Legendary on the team as a replacement.

My HeartGold team. You know what's up.

PixieFace:

You couldn't find a better dragon than Charizard's retarded cousin? >_>

Amnestic:

PixieFace:

You couldn't find a better dragon than Charizard's retarded cousin? >_>

Pffft. POKEMON IS ABOUT LOVE NOT POWER, didn't you learn anything from Ash?

Though to be fair, I do switch her out with my red Gyrados when she's not pulling her own fat weight. :)

Where do I find my friend code?

PixieFace:

Though to be fair, I do switch her out with my red Gyrados when she's not pulling her own fat weight. :)

Yeah, but how can you love something which looks so utterly stupid?

Hell, I never evolve my Dragonair.

Now Garchomp, there's a respectable looking Dragon-type. Salamence too.

Amnestic:

PixieFace:

Yeah, but how can you love something which looks so utterly stupid?

Hell, I never evolve my Dragonair.

Now Garchomp, there's a respectable looking Dragon-type. Salamence too.

Aww, come on now. Just look at Dragonite's big chubby bellyyyy and dose big clumsy feeeet! D'awwwww!

And you can't get Salamence or Garchomp in HeartGold. From what I understand, you you can only get those through trade, and I don't know anyone who has them nor am I truly that dedicated to being a pokemon master. I am quite happy with Shmooples, thank you. :)

Me from playing Shoddy Battle. That is my competitive team.

My current play-through of Pokemon Blue. Right now, I'm playing a variant of Hard Mode where instead of all the weird rules, all it is, is that I can only use six pokemon, and I'm not allowed to catch anymore pokemon after getting six. All of them are level 28, with the exception of Blasteroise, who's level 38, and Vulpix, who's level 18. I just caught her last night.

My team for Pokemon Indigo, the MMORPG Nintendo doesn't know about. It's worth checking out, if you have confidence in your anti-virus program. Marill is the only pokemon I let myself break my rule that no pokemon with a pokedex number >151 exists, because Marill is just damn cute, and she's a water type. I have a soft spot for water types.

Overall Pokemon play but have my current party Pokemon in it.

Am Currently playing Heart Gold and looking for my Diamond version that my little sister decided to lose somewhere.

PixieFace:

Aww, come on now. Just look at Dragonite's big chubby bellyyyy and dose big clumsy feeeet! D'awwwww!

And you can't get Salamence or Garchomp in HeartGold. From what I understand, you you can only get those through trade, and I don't know anyone who has them nor am I truly that dedicated to being a pokemon master. I am quite happy with Shmooples, thank you. :)

You can get both of their pre-evolved form (Bagon/Shelgon and Gible) in the Safari Zone in both HG and SS ;>

Grab a sexy Larvitar while you're there.

Quick quiz:

Charizard is not a dragon type. true or false?
Gyarados is a flying type but cannot learn fly. True or False?

sort of this

Krion_Vark:
Quick quiz:

True.
True.

Charizard's Fire/Flying.

Amnestic:

Krion_Vark:
Quick quiz:

True.
True.

Charizard's Fire/Flying.

I love it how the one I was aiming it at is the one that quotes and answers me. If Charizard is a Fire/Flying then how the hell is he Dragonite's Cousin? yeah they are both secondary flying but that doesn't mean they are related in anyway shape or form.

Krion_Vark:

I love it how the one I was aiming it at is the one that quotes and answers me. If Charizard is a Fire/Flying then how the hell is he Dragonite's Cousin? yeah they are both secondary flying but that doesn't mean they are related in anyway shape or form.

Because they *look* like they might be retarded cousins. Gawd.

Charizard's parents went the Fire route and Dragonite's went the Dragon route. Not rocket surgery!

Amnestic:

Krion_Vark:

Charizard's parents went the Fire route and Dragonite's went the Dragon route. Not rocket surgery!

Dragonite's parents also decided to mate with Snakes or eels while Charizards was a gecko or lizard.

Krion_Vark:

Amnestic:

Krion_Vark:

Dragonite's parents also decided to mate with Snakes or eels while Charizards was a gecko or lizard.

You know what they say, you can't choose love.

Dunno if they're right, but hey-ho.

I don't really like the dude much but making that A in the badges took forever so I am not changing it.

funny part is this is my actual party:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Current team nothing too special.

Shoddy Battle Rain Dance/Swords Dance team

I love it.

Besides the friend code, it's all true.

Zetsubou-Sama:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Current team nothing too special.

You didn't need to upload it, the image creation is based on URL, you just needed to copy the ridiculously long URL right after making it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked