Pokemon Trainer Card Creator (Post yours)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Heart of Darkness:
I've seen variants on this all over the 'net. Here's my card, regardless.

Also, long string of text is long. o_O

You build that Gardevoir for tanking? Otherwise I don't see how any of those things could last more than one turn ;x.

Also

Friend code is fake.

Team taken from Crystal version...the only Pokémon game I love.

My gym team from the Pokemon tournament we did last year. I got to be the Fire gym leader

Flying-Emu:
You build that Gardevoir for tanking? Otherwise I don't see how any of those things could last more than one turn ;x.

No, actually. I don't play competitively, so I'm able to use her as a pure offensive type, usually as a sweeper.

The last one is the HM Slave. The rest is my team.

I only put the last two sets of badges, because I don't play the older ones anymore. And haven't beat the Elite Four in SS, becuase I need to train an Ice type, and I'm too lazy...I've been at the Elite Four for 2 months. <_<

Awesome:

My Gardevoir knows thunderbolt and shadow ball :D

Sick. All about the Umbreon guys

You can all bow down before my relatively weak-ass SoulSilver team. Hey, it gets the job done...

Only ever completed up to Gold and Silver, but I did try Ruby/Sapphire once and didn't get very far before stopping. But I'm playing through Fire Red again and just started a game of Diamond. This is the best team I can remember having, back in the good ol' original Red/Blue days.

Can't remember my wins - losses .. but this is my crystal line up (after some trading with gold, it had everything i needed (fly, surf etc.) and it owned the elite four .. damn i wanna play it again ...

Legendaries are boring, its better to catch normal pokemon and train them up till they love you :)

This is my Pokemon Blue team. They kick ass.

TheNamlessGuy:

That's my Diamond character.
He kicks ass.

(That's all of the stats I know, I don't know the friend code, the stars or the battles...
I lost my cartridge)

Nothing but legendaries? I cant say I approve :P

I made two, the first is my Soul Silver party, the second is my Crystal party. Both have al the badges I have ever collected.

Patrick_and_the_ricks:
Also here is an epic Pokemon song to listen to while creating your card:

Aaaaaaaand you are my hero.

I freakin love Parasect O_O

Here's mine, more of a reflection of all of my playthroughs rather than a particular game.

The Party i want

the Party i currently have

On soul silver i should add =)

I'm hoping to get a gengar.

This is my Platinum team... or should I say will be once I evolve this Misdrevus, Grovyle, and Scyther.

My current Diamond Team
I have a larger roster that I cycle through - Heracross, Sczior, Absol, Gallade are a few, but these guys are my favourites.

canoodling my way through Diamond currently, taking long, not a big fan of the new pokemon :(

Mr. Self Destruct:
not a big fan of the new pokemon :(

Same, I do however wuv Bonsely. Why it wasn't originaly in Gold/silver is beyond me.

lol, neat!

arc1991:
The Party i want

You ought to evolve that Rhydon into Rhyperior for the exponential ATK increase.

=)

scotth266:
God, now I'm going to have to play ALL of the old games again, just so I can make one of these cards properly.

DO NOT TRY TO STOP ME!

I have a friend who will be picking up a DS for me, and I plan to do the same. What else is there to do to waste time at work?

ANyway, here's what I can remember from my Emerald game...

Onyx Oblivion:
I need to train an Ice type, and I'm too lazy...I've been at the Elite Four for 2 months. <_<

Karen's Dark is what's cockblocking me. Since I've been maining my Espeon and he has, in order:

Swift
Psybeam
Psychic
Shadowball

I can't really do much against her Spiritomb. ;(

He's level 92 now! Almost 100.

Fear the power of Tyranitar! >:O

Sir Ollie:

I'm so full of win.

A hiker..... with Magikarp?!?!

MADNESS!!!

Win/Loss is totally made up, but the badges and Pokemon are accurate.

Though I wish they let you choose the Male characters from games other than Diamond/Pearl.

Urgh76:

Sir Ollie:

I'm so full of win.

MADNESS!!!

Madness?...

EDIT: Don't leave me hanging here
Dammit, you left me hanging here, Escapist!

Voodoomancer:

Urgh76:

Sir Ollie:

I'm so full of win.

MADNESS!!!

Madness?...

EDIT: Don't leave me hanging here
Dammit, you left me hanging here, Escapist!

Madness? No, this is POKEMON! (Better late than never)

The "???" Part stands for "I have no idea", I suppose I'll have to replay it.
I stopped playing PKMN after I borrowed out Silver to a kid who proceeded to delete my Lv 100 MewTwo save and those you see on this card.
Rest assured; My MewTwo was unbeatable. It one-hitted anything it faced.

I made one but cant get it on the thread, that just shows how technilogically inclined i am.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked