Can you get banned from xbox live for using game saves?

Can you get banned from xbox live for using game saves?
Because I used a game save in gta IV that wasn't mine i got it from the internet because I accidentally deleted my old one.
Plus can you get banned for modding your gamertag in MW2 it just shows up weird it doesn't actually change anything.

PS I dont have a modded 360

I doubt it; as long as you didn't gain any achievements you wouldn't have already earnt (how would they know you'd gotten this save file from the internet?) you're safe on the GTA IV front.

D_987:
I doubt it; as long as you didn't gain any achievements you wouldn't have already earnt (how would they know you'd gotten this save file from the internet?) you're safe on the GTA IV front.

oh okay
what about modding your gamer tag in mw2?

The Blu Spy:
oh okay

I have no idea...

I'd assume that it was a bannable offense because theoretically it comes under the "system tampering" rule; but I doubt anything would happen...

D_987:

The Blu Spy:
oh okay

I have no idea...

I'd assume that it was a bannable offense because theoretically it comes under the "system tampering" rule; but I doubt anything would happen...

but you dont open the console therefore no tampering

How about just earning the titles and emblems properly instead of taking the lazy scumbag route?

BadassCyborg:
How about just earning the titles and emblems properly instead of taking the lazy scumbag route?

Hear hear!

As for your first question, no, I doubt you can get banned for using others game saves.

The Blu Spy:

D_987:

The Blu Spy:
oh okay

I have no idea...

but you dont open the console therefore no tampering

MOdding doesn't only happen ON the console, it can happen online. There are modding groups that make their characters jump 100 feet in the air a and get 32,000,000 experiance per kill. Look up "itzlupo" from the "itzlupo V.S. the pro" case... He was part of a modding group.

So yes, it is still system tampering

BadassCyborg:

the mw2 gamertag thing doesen;t do that i can just change it's color and make buttons from the controller near my name like this

Hubilub:

BadassCyborg:

Hear hear!

As for your first question, no, I doubt you can get banned for using others game saves.

If you good men woudl allow me, I would like to add my Kudos to BadassCyborg's statement.

Start your game over dude. It might take a while, but COME ON

The Blu Spy:

BadassCyborg:

the mw2 gamertag thing doesen;t do that i can just change it's color and make buttons from the controller near my name like this

He meant the same games, not the gamer tag

The Blu Spy:

It's still exploiting a glitch to change the accepted way of playing the game - tampering with a system - I don't know why you're trying to argue around this point, you did ask if it was an offense or not...

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked