Worst Comebacks/Insults you've heard while playing online

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

One of the most horrible ones ive heard was last night... from a 9 year old. Never saw it coming huh -_-. He said and i quote "your mom sucked my dick so hard i saw her teeth come out my butt" and there were many many more like that ill post more if some people get some good examples posted. Anyone else hear anything like that?

It wasn't online, but the one I remember best was at my workplace, where one guy got mixed up, and said "Oh yeah, well I'm your bitch!... Wait..."

"No you!"
It's so bad it's starting to get funny

Like any douchebag when they know they've been caught i get the classic "you well your just gay and you like men" repeated over and over.

"your mom"

Knife fag

so I replied, "you have a gun, I have a knife, I killed you, fags where you're from must be hard as fuck!"

But I'm not brilliant at FPS's, and they're all I play online, so I rarley get attitude

Johnnyallstar:
It wasn't online, but the one I remember best was at my workplace, where one guy got mixed up, and said "Oh yeah, well I'm your bitch!... Wait..."

Had something like this these guys were seeing how long they could keep up a cussing rant by finishing the other ones sentence and the first one to fuck up lost. One guy ended up saying he would shove a beer bottle a donkey dick and a broom handle up his ass

sms_117b:
Knife fag

so I replied, "you have a gun, I have a knife, I killed you, fags where you're from must be hard as fuck!"

But I'm not brilliant at FPS's, and they're all I play online, so I rarley get attitude

Its like bringing a knife to a gun fight.... unless you have the knife gun @.@

Applejack:
"your mom"

Your mom goes to college......... 10 year olds....

"Well...*ten second pause*... you're gay!"
Seriously, why he take so long to come up with that?

Applejack:
"your mom"

This is the recourse of the simple minded, it takes no imagination, therefore, it also has my vote.

"Your mom goes to college!"

How the fuck is that insulting?

It's the best and worst comeback but "I know you are but what am I"-Blumiere aka Skullkid4187

SnootyEnglishman:
Like any douchebag when they know they've been caught i get the classic "you well your just gay and you like men" repeated over and over.

Tis the oldest one in the book. Its always about homosexuality when someone runs outta good comebacks..... so sad they should have watched south park fags is harley riders not homosexuals tisk tisk

Macheteswordgun:
One of the most horrible ones ive heard was last night... from a 9 year old. Never saw it coming huh -_-. He said and i quote "your mom sucked my dick so hard i saw her teeth come out my butt" and there were many many more like that ill post more if some people get some good examples posted. Anyone else hear anything like that?

How did her teeth come out his butt?

OT: The standard "You're gay."

my worst i've ever gotten is well you're a girl so you got lucky.....

i don't play online much cause i either get that or guys hitting on me *rolls eyes*

and yes i will team kill stupid asses who start insulting me or hitting on me......which is why if i play online its with people i know.

"Your cock stinks!"

How would you know?

Or maybe the epic "Your mom is a girl."

Just... wut?

Someone called me a muffin once... it was pretty funny.

Grayjack:

Macheteswordgun:

How did her teeth come out his butt?

OT: The standard "You're gay."

Another one he kept insisting this guys mom kept trying to rape him in the laundry room for some reason

''HOMOFAG'' YES ONE WORD

aprilmarie:
my worst i've ever gotten is well you're a girl so you got lucky.....

i don't play online much cause i either get that or guys hitting on me *rolls eyes*

and yes i will team kill stupid asses who start insulting me or hitting on me......which is why if i play online its with people i know.

A girl..... @.@ omg never seen one online before.... @.@ some people are just idiots some of the best gamers are girls. But if your a girl its to be expected to get hit on cause most people who play online have no sex life.... comes with the territory i guess

Cody211282:

It means your mother had a teen-pregnantship and is either dumb as fuck or weird.

Applejack:
"your mom"

I have to agree too, as well as any other comeback where the person's mother is the center of said 'comeback'. It requires minimal thought and is a mark of complete immaturity.

Anything involving the word 'gay' also has these problems. Or 'faggot' for that matter.

Seriously, why hasn't natural selection taken care of these douchebags yet?

Macheteswordgun:
But if your a girl its to be expected to get hit on cause most people who play online have no sex life.... comes with the territory i guess

The "most people who play online have no sex life" is a myth for the most part, but there are a huge number of morons out there that are ignorant of simple facts. As you said, some of the best gamers are female and I think I remember reading somewhere that as much as two thirds of people who play online are female. They just don't reveal themselves because... well, yeah.
It's a shame, too. Who knows, maybe the idiocy would go down a bit if more made themselves known.

Grike:
Someone called me a muffin once... it was pretty funny.

Ive heard twat muffin never just plain muffin.... if only they said what kind of muffin you are good sir QQ

Cody211282:

Kids today........... idk man....... the future is DOOMED!!!!

MGlBlaze:

Applejack:
"your mom"

I have to agree too, as well as any other comeback where the person's mother is the center of said 'comeback'. It requires minimal thought and is a mark of complete immaturity.

Anything involving the word 'gay' also has these problems. Or 'faggot' for that matter.

Seriously, why hasn't natural selection taken care of these douchebags yet?

God will sort them out..... wait..... fuck.....

"Gay people are homos."

No really....someone said that in the pregame lobby of a Halo match.

THANK YOU CAPTAIN, we definitely wouldn't have figured that out without you.

You brave soul.

Wakefield:
"Gay people are homos."

THANK YOU CAPTAIN, we definitely wouldn't have figured that out without.

You brave soul.

No way gay people are homo's..... never saw it coming in a million years.......... there needs to be an IQ requirement to play online really it would improve the games so much

Vault boy Eddie:

Applejack:
"your mom"

This is the recourse of the simple minded, it takes no imagination, therefore, it also has my vote.

I have a friend that actually says this on a regular basis and he's 24. I would point out to him how stupid he sounds but he proves it everytime he opens his mouth.

Wakefield:
"Gay people are homos."

THANK YOU CAPTAIN, we definitely wouldn't have figured that out without.

You brave soul.

he aprently goes to the ''admiral ackbar school of obvious-...ness?

.p-0-q.:
''HOMOFAG''

Johnnyallstar:
"Oh yeah, well I'm your bitch!... Wait..."

somelameshite:
"Your mom is a girl."

How dumb are people?

I've been called black, a jew, a camel (??). Somebody once called me a blueberry muffin.

So if "your mom" is a 'good' insult, and "your face" is a 'good' insult... what about "your mom's face"?

Applejack:

Vault boy Eddie:

Applejack:
"your mom"

I have a friend that actually says this on a regular basis and he's 24. I would point out to him how stupid he sounds but he proves it everytime he opens his mouth.

I'm not really sure why that person is your friend. He sounds like someone I'd want to put through a wall within 30 seconds.

Obviously your patience is far greater than mine.

Not G. Ivingname:

.p-0-q.:
''HOMOFAG''

Johnnyallstar:

somelameshite:
"Your mom is a girl."

How dumb are people?

One of the phrases I hold close to heart is "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity". I'd say that translates to 'very'.

Not G. Ivingname:

.p-0-q.:
''HOMOFAG''

Johnnyallstar:

somelameshite:
"Your mom is a girl."

How dumb are people?

Very but you at least gotta get a good laugh outta some of the things you hear online makes you feel so about the human race as a whole ^.^

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked