GTA 5 location rumoured, Character ideas?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

As some of you may or may not be aware, It has been rumoured that GTA 5 might take place partially in a Hollywood location, And as you once again may or may not be aware, there was previously a Hollywood location in GTA: San Andreas.

This has led me onto this theory:

GTA 3 had Tony as a NPC, Then Liberty City Stories had Him as Protaganist.
Vice City had Vance as a NPC, Vice city stories had him as protaganist.

So following this trend, If San Andreas was to have 'San Andreas Stories' as a spin-off who would you like to see as the protaganist of the game?

I personally would very much like to see OG Loc as protaganist.

Discuss.

Is this actually GTA 5 or San Andreas stories? If it is stories, it will likely be a Playstation Exclusive in which case, I can't play it.

Anyway, I would like to see a return of San Andreas as it was the best GTA game on the las gen consoles. Agreed, I would like to see OG Loc as a protaganist.

GTA V shall be set in Auuusssstralia. And a boomerang shall be your primary weapon.

Awesome.

I want to play as Big Smoke just because it'd be the first GTA game where you had no choice but to play as a morbidly obese psychopath. (Rather than the other GTAs where you're just your average every-day psychopath.)

On another note, why not Tenpenny? Or someone not from GTA:SA? Mafia type? That'd be good too. All in all, no bloody idea hwo it'll be.

Gimme some Ryder, please.

kman123:
GTA V shall be set in Auuusssstralia. And a boomerang shall be your primary weapon.

Awesome.

There was an April Fool's joke last year that stated GTA V would be set in Australia.
Personally I would like to see London...

If they did do San Andreas Stories though, I think playing as Mike Toreno would be fun - mainly because James Woods provides his voice.

Senior Pablo.

He came to America when he was 17 from Mexico, he wanted to start an acting career.

THEN.SHIT.HIT.THE.FAN.

Someone pushed over his taco at a local bar...A biker bar... Armed with his sombrero and his dress, he pulled out dual mac 10's and blew shit up. the fighting escalated into the parking lot, and the bikers were trying to flee, so Pablo blew a whistle and hopped onto his lamed donkey and takes the fights into the streets!

Pablo annihilates the biker gang, and steals all of their drugs then sells it and gets rich!

4 years later, Pablo is stabbed by a prostitute of his, and is dumped in the streets. He loses everything... But his will to kick ass.

you play as pablo, the illegal immigrant. You're goal is to rebuild your empire, and put a taco stand on every corner.

Good Luck!

dragonslayer32:
Is this actually GTA 5 or San Andreas stories? If it is stories, it will likely be a Playstation Exclusive in which case, I can't play it.

Anyway, I would like to see a return of San Andreas as it was the best GTA game on the las gen consoles. Agreed, I would like to see OG Loc as a protaganist.

The 'San andreas stories' is just my theory for what GTA 5 might be as GTA 4 hinted in the last DLC that the next GTA will be leaving Liberty City and it follows the trend of spin-off games with GTA to go back to San Andreas.

I have no idea, though I would find it funny if they pulled an MGS2 and you ended up playing a bowling minigame with roamin for most of it, only the DLC packs will just have different character skins, YAY Grand Theft Bowling, only it's missing the Grand Theft part

WINDOWCLEAN2:

dragonslayer32:

The 'San andreas stories' is just my theory for what GTA 5 might be as GTA 4 hinted in the last DLC that the next GTA will be leaving Liberty City and it follows the trend of spin-off games with GTA to go back to San Andreas.

Ah, I see. Sounds pretty good tho. I hope they do leave Liberty City, that map got pretty boring after a while. If San Andreas does return I hope they bring back the character customisation as well as pedal bikes and fighter jets. Those are what made that game.

Magnesium360:
I want to play as Big Smoke just because it'd be the first GTA game where you had no choice but to play as a morbidly obese psychopath. (Rather than the other GTAs where you're just your average every-day psychopath.)

On another note, why not Tenpenny? Or someone not from GTA:SA? Mafia type? That'd be good too. All in all, no bloody idea hwo it'll be.

Now that would be an idea. I always hated Tenpenny, yet was alwyas curious as to how he became what he was.

They need to go back and re-do the 60's London games from the original GTA. Sixties London gangsters are hard-fucking-core. The Kray brothers, Mad Frankie Fraser, Black Cabs, Jags, Minis, Rollers, and make sure you include the Mercedes 300SEL 6.3.

GTA V:Simsville

you know, its heading to there.

and it will staring: fantastical bob, who will constantly annoy you with social activities

Just noticed I wrote hwo instead of who. woops.

WanderingFool:

Magnesium360:

Now that would be an idea. I always hated Tenpenny, yet was alwyas curious as to how he became what he was.

Plus, Tenpenny was voice by Samuel L Jackson so thats always a bonus. Would be an odd change if they went for a crooked cop insted of a Gang-member.

Screw the gang guys, I want to play as Catalina!

Running around chucking grenades at gangs, then having sado masichistic sex with them.... fun!

I loved that crazy wench.

ok i think you got a gta5 and a san andreas stories mixed up...but anyway
I have not played any of the stories...so i cannot really say anything, you like to have played them.
As for a player in a gta stories i would probally think OG Loc would be boring...in the game he did nothing, he just made crummy rap
now someone like tempeny or your mexican friend i see more possabilities, or maybe even smoke...you dont really see much of him after the first act, but he would be like another AJ and you know the ending...

London.

Gordon Brown.

Make it happen.

dududf:
Senior Pablo.

He came to America when he was 17 from Mexico, he wanted to start an acting career.

THEN.SHIT.HIT.THE.FAN.

Someone pushed over his taco at a local bar...A biker bar... Armed with his sombrero and his dress, he pulled out dual mac 10's and blew shit up. the fighting escalated into the parking lot, and the bikers were trying to flee, so Pablo blew a whistle and hopped onto his lamed donkey and takes the fights into the streets!

Pablo annihilates the biker gang, and steals all of their drugs then sells it and gets rich!

4 years later, Pablo is stabbed by a prostitute of his, and is dumped in the streets. He loses everything... But his will to kick ass.

you play as pablo, the illegal immigrant. You're goal is to rebuild your empire, and put a taco stand on every corner.

Good Luck!

A post this epic deserves some form of award... I don't have one at hand... Try making one yourself?

I'd like to see it in London, or Iraq. GTA Baghdad sounds cool, no?

kman123:

Awesome.

You just made my entire day... You are awesome.

I don't know what I want. I'm tired of Italian mobs after Grand theft Auto 3 and Vice City. I think would actually like an Irish mafia feel to it.

Or like you said, in another country for once... America isn't the only crime-sodden country in the world

WINDOWCLEAN2:

I personally would very much like to see OG Loc as protaganist.

One question; why? WHY?! IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, WHY?!

Nobody would ever finish the game. Fuck, nobody would ever even complete a mission. The only fun part of that game would be running into traffic or picking fights just to watch the annoying little bitch die over and over.

Trebort:
I'd like to see it in London, or Iraq. GTA Baghdad sounds cool, no?

are.you.the.god.its.me.vader:
London.

octafish:
They need to go back and re-do the 60's London games from the original GTA.

JWRosser:
Personally I would like to see London...

So we're all in agreement, a new GTA London is a good plan? Good. Although on the downside, Jason Statham is bound to be cast as the protagonist.

willsham45:
ok i think you got a gta5 and a san andreas stories mixed up...but anyway
I have not played any of the stories...so i cannot really say anything, you like to have played them.
As for a player in a gta stories i would probally think OG Loc would be boring...in the game he did nothing, he just made crummy rap
now someone like tempeny or your mexican friend i see more possabilities, or maybe even smoke...you dont really see much of him after the first act, but he would be like another AJ and you know the ending...

If you had read the Post correctly you would have noticed I said that it is just MY THEORY that GTA 5 COULD be San Andreas Stories. Get it right next time.

And on your choice of characters i agree Tenpenny could be interesting but it would drift too far away from the "criminal against the Cops". Could work if they put the effort in though.

are.you.the.god.its.me.vader:
London.

Gordan Brown.

Make it happen.

I laughed at this. Thank you sir for making my day good.

I'd like to see an inverted GTA 4 as GTA 5.

You play as Rob Robinson, an ex Navy SEAL that recently immigrated to Russia because the conditions in the US was far too bad. You meet your American brother there who've been living there for 10 years. His employees go against him and he loses his empire, you're gonna build it up again. The following missions through the entire game is:

Kill people
Kill people
Kill people
Drive buddy to bowl with him
Racing mission
Kill more people
Kill an important person
Kill more people
Hang out with brother
Kill people

And there will be released DLC called GTA V: Episodes from Moscow.

It will be awesome.

a woman

Canada! Ex-Hockeyplayer gone hey-wild after his favourite pub gets blown up.

I have no character ideas, but I would like a gTA game with it's setting on Russia or London-

But please, not Mexico, that would be a close hit to the heart as much as SA because to it's resemblance to Mexico. Just please, not Mexico...

I think both a return to San Andreas and to London are both inevitable, and fucking awesome. I see London happening first though, it will feel a lot fresher than San Andreas if it is the next one to be revealed.

Personnaly though I would love to see one set in Ireland. You could deal with the IRA and the loyalists. Corrupt cops, even more corrupt politicians. Martyrs, drunks and general crazy fools. I don't think we will get it though. I think Packie (from gta4, who shoulda been called paddy) and Irish(from red dead) are the only love us Irish are gonna get. They tried to fit as much Irish stereotypes into those characters as well, ie. Packie makes pimp bombs and Irish is a drunk. I still want to see it happen. Watch the film The General, if you don't believe me.

Tokyo is another option although it has kinda been used by other games like True Crime, Yakuza, and Kane and Lynch.

I don't see us getting any new cities un till the next software cycle to be honest, I reckon London will be announced in the next year or so.

I don't care where it will take place or who it will star, just as long as Rockstar follows this simple formula:

-The gameplay, design, and scope of San Andreas
+ The controls and graphics of GTAIV
+ The style and presentation of Vice City

THE BEST GTA EVER!

Still, Rockstar has only one chance left to redeem itself (with either a new GTA or with L.A. Noir or that "Agent" thing).

While GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption weren't at all bad games, they were extremely underwelming (mainly RDR). Both of those games proved that Rockstar has pretty much lost it's touch on open world games. Both games were repeditive, samey, and didn't really offer much in terms of just going sandbox happy. Okay sure, their stories/premises were more developed and intersting than previous games, but they were practically ruined by convoluted plots, too many (mostly annoying) side characters, and having almost no continuity to the gameplay.

Until Rockstar fixes those problems, I'm gonna hang out at Club Volition.

MiracleOfSound:
Screw the gang guys, I want to play as Catalina!

Running around chucking grenades at gangs, then having sado masichistic sex with them.... fun!

I loved that crazy wench.

Me too.
That character always seemed more in tune with the way I (and everyone else I know) plays GTA. Plus I'd rather watch her backside bounce for the hours I would probably play that game.
I want to see San Andreas Stories: Catlina's revenge.

ugh. i think im already bored of it if its still in the US...

I don't care about the location as long as they don't have another angsty character as the protagonist.
Niko and Marston are both enjoyable characters but sometimes you just wanna play as a complete phsyco like whoevers the main guy in Vice City (forget his name...)

Either that or set it in Sweden =)

A Moose in Canada. In a War against beavers.

I'd care if that was the case.

Otherwise, Rockstar, get off the vodka and play Saints Row 2

Another Grand Theft Auto set in London would be great.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked