Reach - What happened to Jun? May Contain Spoilers!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

He died also. (I don't know just guessing)

yeah, i would assume that, because they would have said something if he didn't

but im not that into halo lore, so did dr halsey die as well??

Raoul Zambelli:
I was just wondering, in reach, you see all noble team die except jun, what happened to him??

Might want to at least give a slight indication of spoilers here for people who give a shit.

I don't, but it seems spoilertastic to me.

dude, its reach, if anybody knows anything about halo, then they know what happens

you know what happens after the first cinematic

DazZ.:

Raoul Zambelli:
I was just wondering, in reach, you see all noble team die except jun, what happened to him??

Might want to at least give a slight indication of spoilers here for people who give a shit.

Ah, it isn't really. We all know they'll die, seeing as that's the story, and everyone knows it. Now, we shouldn't say how they died. That WOULD be spoilers.

DazZ.:

Raoul Zambelli:

dude, its reach, if anybody knows anything about halo, then they know what happens

you know what happens after the first cinematic

This is something I also want to know.

(But he's right, put spoilers on the title)

its halo reach there is a 100% chance that there dead

OMFG
I just watched a easter egg from rooster teeth that showed master chief in reach at the last part but i think it could have been jun
link:http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=1562

RazaxWoot:

if you read the books dr hasley survived as with a number of other spartans but i'm not sure if the mentioned jun with them.

I'm pretty sure Halsey is confirmed alive in the Halo Universe. So unless Jun sacrificed himself protecting her, he is alive.

yeah I was wondering the same thing??What happen to Jun and the Doctor??

i wasnt sure if he was the one who flew in the scarab to blow it up, at first i thought that was Carter, but he was bleeding pretty badly and i thought Six and Emile jumped out because he was gonna crash.

At first i thought he went with Halsey to Onyx, but i checked it out and Jun isnt even mentioned at all i think.

In fact, Halsey kidnapped a spartan called Kelly after she was evacuated by master chief (after Halo CE in the timeline) and then she stole a cruiser and jumped to Onyx.

I swear they messed up bad by including Halsey in the first place.
Also this was not off the top of my head, i got a halo wiki to help, im not that much of a lore-whore.

whiteM1lk:

RazaxWoot:

if you read the books dr hasley survived as with a number of other spartans but i'm not sure if the mentioned jun with them.

yeah it would make sense, i was going to mention this, im pretty sure it was one of the original spartan II's and some of the spartan III's that got

I don't know either. I guess it is possible that he died or is still alive but I suppose that's the point of being 'missing in action'. Still, I doubt he'll ever be heard from again.

thats what i was wondering, and SPOILERS, in lone wolf, why are there a bunch of spartan bodies?

Bungie has stated that Jun is still alive somewhere, but they have yet to explain.

Audemas:
Bungie has stated that Jun is still alive somewhere, but they have yet to explain.

That is true if you looked in the newsroom. I actually forgot until you posted this.

Dr.Catherine Halsey made it.

He doesn't die, they said he's alive in a developer commentary of sorts.

rh1006:
thats what i was wondering, and SPOILERS, in lone wolf, why are there a bunch of spartan bodies?

Because they were all killed? That's why in Halo 1-3 there were basically no spartans left, because they all died on Reach.

Maybe there will be like
Jun's Story DLC

Judgement101:

Nope in hasley journal it says he lived.

Noble team where Spartan III's. Read Ghosts of Onyx. THE STORYLINE IS MESSED UP.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, I believe him to be dead. In one of the books ( Can't remember off the top of my head ) Halsey meet's with a team of Spartan II's, with no mention of Jun. This is after Reach.

Also, Halsey shouldn't even know about the III's, because again, she didn't find out about them till Ghosts of Onyx. The Spartan III program was commissioned by Colonel Ackerson[sp] in secret by Oni.

READ GHOSTS OF ONYX.

In terms of canon, game overules books. ( Since that was the starting product. ) So, maybe they just decided to kill basic halo canon, which many people related too?

Either way, the Spartan III's should be around 11 or in carters case, 17. Meaning the "Hardcore" Saviours of Reach are still kids.

I may have made a few mistakes, it's 3:28am, so I don't really know what I'm typing to be fair.

:)

Well, since (apparently) Dr. Halsey went missing and no body was found, and he was with her last, they could be one of two things:

1. Dead
2. In hiding

I'm just guessing though so don't be surprised if I'm wrong.

Didn't Bungie confirm that Jun isn't dead?

Case closed, in that case.

Judgement101:

You would not believe how often I see this topic. Especially since I've been vising the Bungie.net forums when this place get's too slow.

Anyways, Jun survived Reach. The Bungie Staff actually commented on that in the Legendary editions.

Dectomax:
Noble team where Spartan III's. Read Ghosts of Onyx. THE STORYLINE IS MESSED UP.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, I believe him to be dead. In one of the books ( Can't remember off the top of my head ) Halsey meet's with a team of Spartan II's, with no mention of Jun. This is after Reach.

Also, Halsey shouldn't even know about the III's, because again, she didn't find out about them till Ghosts of Onyx. The Spartan III program was commissioned by Colonel Ackerson[sp] in secret by Oni.

READ GHOSTS OF ONYX.

In terms of canon, game overules books. ( Since that was the starting product. ) So, maybe they just decided to kill basic halo canon, which many people related too?

Either way, the Spartan III's should be around 11 or in carters case, 17. Meaning the "Hardcore" Saviours of Reach are still kids.

I may have made a few mistakes, it's 3:28am, so I don't really know what I'm typing to be fair.

:)

This is also another argument I hear a lot and should probably point out that the Books aren't Canon. Bungie has in fact been rewriting the Fall of Reach book and has even released that when it comes to the story of the Halo universe, the Game's are considered the be canon over the books. I'm surprised you didn't bring up the biggest mistakes such as Cortana's creation and the fact that the Pillar of Autumn is on the Surface rather then in Orbit.

Since the games are canon, well, that means that he is alive somewhere, as are those 3 spartans that are on Spirit of Fire.

By the way, is Master Chief basicly the leader of the Spartans?

EDIT: Well I was just thinking, since spirit of fire is lost, maybe they could put them where the chief is at some point and then they pick him up or something :P

mattttherman3:
Since the games are canon, well, that means that he is alive somewhere, as are those 3 spartans that are on Spirit of Fire.

EDIT: Well I was just thinking, since spirit of fire is lost, maybe they could put them where the chief is at some point and then they pick him up or something :P

I do not consider Halo: Reach canon, as it royalies screws Halo canon in every possible way. Neither is halo wars.

John-117 "master chief" is the leader of the spartans, but is not the best. Just "lucky".

More than likely, Jun is with Hasley though.

Also, never consider Halo Wars or Reach canon. EVER. (sorry if that sounds mean btw)

mattttherman3:

The entire crew is in Cryo Sleep dude, they probably won't be able to pick him up unless someone finds them first.

awsome117:

mattttherman3:

I do not consider Halo: Reach canon, as it royalies screws Halo canon in every possible way. Neither is halo wars.

John-117 "master chief" is the leader of the spartans, but is not the best. Just "lucky".

More than likely, Jun is with Hasley though.

Also, never consider Halo Wars or Reach canon. EVER. (sorry if that sounds mean btw)

Reach is Canon though. Not sure about Wars, but Bungie has said over and over again, the Game Canon trumps those of the books. Bungie has even announced that they will release a rewritten version of the Fall of Reach to make sense. I don't understand how the Developers' game, the same developers who made the universe to begin with, can't be considered canon.

Halsey isn't dead, so Jun is still alive.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked