Most Original Xbox live Gamertag

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Iv'e seen a lot of unusual gamer tags on xbox live(PS3 names allowed too);
and then theres your batman62's and your cl0udstrife117's and famous peoples names with an insane amount of numbers and x's after them;
so what's the most original
xbox Live Gamer tag you've ever seen.
(Please do not post your own... this is about what you've seen others have;)

My top three favorites:
Next Gen Hero
Tainted Sweets
Omg ItzaMonkey

ha, my friend is a cloudstrife.

I have no idea what's original. I thought Soylent Bacon was a pretty original idea for a user name, but apparently Xbox Live already has a Soylent Bacon, Soylent_Bacon, and SoylentBacon.

edit: I did enjoy that troll, Jesus Died Lol

Well, I WOULD have one...

You know how when the gamertag your making is taken, it offers you suggestions? Randomly sticking adjectives and nouns together? You know. The generator.

Well, apparently...Since "Ace Attorney" was taken, Microsoft wanted me to be:

Predatory Uncle

I just know that wouldn't got me banned or something. And that they wouldn't believe that the generator suggested it.

Onyx Oblivion:

You know how when the gamertag your making is taken, it offers you suggestions?

Predatory Uncle

I just know that wouldn't got me banned or something.

Microsoft would have that in their word bank....

the best one ive seen is: notsosolidsnake on PS3

I saw "SweatyBadger" once. That caused a couple of chuckles.

When me and me pals were on Call of Duty, we saw a "spiritofchristmas" or something like that. Possibly the funniest match I've ever played.
"Aw no Max, you killed the spirit of Christmas! How could you?!"

I saw a "REDNECKSPEED"
it became an inside joke for a while...

Hey Ney
Dad in 89

The only two I can really remember, right now. My friends and I have inside jokes about these two gamertags.

Rod Mansauce was pretty hilarious.

Also my brother is Wiggidy Wiener.

There's some really great names out there. Its just hard to find them what with mike293094 and xsniperxkillerxx or my favorite BADDUDECAPSLOCK

Plasma Fairy
Player Found (matchmaking halo with that guy was slightly confusing)

There was also one involving a walrus, but don't remember it.

I'm don't mean to come off as cocky, but I'll put forth my own: Albinocheese141. "But wait!" I hear you say, "You have numbers on the end of your gamertag! It can't be that original if you needed to put numbers on the end!" True but the only reason is because I've already created both an Albinocheese and Albinocheese191 account. I know its not incredably clever but I still thinks its original.

I was playing TF2 one time and their was someone called "a soggy waffle" or "a soggy taco" or something like that. So whenever he killed someone someone it would say "Blahblahblah as been killed by a soggy waffle". Instant laughs! I'm sure plenty of other people have done similar stuff before but its still funny to see.

thecokemachine is probably the most original or the Oh_Wilbur the guy had a complete southern accent to match and it didnt help his friend was there too and the guys name was actually wilbur.

i know it says not to post your own but i think smil30rd13 is pretty original. At the time I made it it wouldn't let you use the word die for god knows why. gotta love early xbox live.

Onyx Oblivion:

You know how when the gamertag your making is taken, it offers you suggestions? Randomly sticking adjectives and nouns together? You know. The generator.

Predatory Uncle

I just know that wouldn't got me banned or something. And that they wouldn't believe that the generator suggested it.

You should have gone with "Average Attorney". Or Luxurious Lawyer. Or Sub-par Subpoena. Or Superlative Solicitor.

I like that last one. Sparrowthwaite Correctington-Smythe, Superlative Solicitor!

"I must whole-heartedly disagree!"

well i like mine LumbercracK i dont know why its not really that funny but

eccentric speck
pregnant nun
ipushmycar
you were killed by "a triple a battery"
time....
you were killed by "lackofeffort"
a Snipe

It wasn't on xbox live but on Steam I once noticed a fellow titled "1337bix kid" (If you're Australian you get it).

I saw a guy on Halo 3 called 'Pizza Trousers'. That gave me a few laughs. Oh, and I once saw a guy called 'Tesco'

I dunno about all that Xbox tag stuff, but I saw a Tauren druid named HealsonWheels.

He had a motorcycle.

It was badass.

I played with a guy named "My Wife is Fat."

One of my brothers friends is "Demsaredumb."

My favorite is still "xxXX_Sn1p3rL33t_XXxx."

OsamaBinLager/thread

Saw a guy once named "yourself_idiot"

No matter what happened to him it was still funny.

You killed Yourself_Idiot

You were killed by Yourself_Idiot

I was, at one point, a NinjaGaylord.

/thread

I remember BraftyCastard from socom, I always liked that name.

Madeleine McCann /Thread

Mine is Rock Beefchest. Major props to anyone that can identify the reference. As of yet no one on live ever has.

DethKorpKorpl-mine, woo!
SeaNanners- Everyone should know this glrious man!

thecatspajamas!

WoW - arena teams "Crit Happens" and "I just Crit my pants"

xXoOo xZ iNsAnE nInJaZ Zx oOoXx

LOL joke. But you see names like this all the time. Why? Who thinks this is cool?

One of my favourites was 'Onkel Schnitzel'. I don't know why, it just made me giggle.

I've had a couple

One guy was named Sweaty Pits and just camped in one spot on MW2.
I've also seen a gamertag on Halo of "Justin Beiber" it's a top photo on bungies site.
My personal faveroute however has to be "Old Ladies" on Halo 3, i actual let myself get killed just to see the message

Cpn Beef was killed by Old Ladies.

BOBdotEXE:
I saw a "REDNECKSPEED"
it became an inside joke for a while...

Which rednecks peed?

Two gamertags, on their own are not that awesome, but when combined, I found it pretty funny.

"NinjaJesus assassinated RobotHitler"

Mine, smearyllama. It's pretty damn cool.

Undead Zedd, I know him in real life, and he's a nice guy. I play Halo: Reach with him from time to time. He used to be named Retro Gamer, or something, but then he changed it to Kroschak (I forgot how he spelled it), and finally to Undead Zedd. I found all to be fairly original, but his most recent one is my favorite of all his names.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked