Dead Rising 2 End boss

Is the most ANNOYING F*KING CHEAP-ASS BASTARD I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A VIDEO GAME!!!

Hold on while I cool down for a moment...whoosh...Sorry about that.

Ok here's the deal. The end boss for Dead Rising 2 is very, very stupid. He stands up on a platform taking pot shots at ya with a normal pistol and it takes away 1 cube every shot...that and it stunns you. He throws flairs and and a bomber drops rockets down at ya which have a big AOE and have a big knockback which sends you flying into zombies who munch on your charred ass. He cant take melee damage because he's god and he dodges bullets. Hmmm...what to do what to do?

ok...?

What is the point of this?

Edit: Thank you for the additional information. Before I had no idea what you were talking about. Still can't help you though, sorry.

"...most stupidest..."

Ignoring your needless caps and low content thread, seriously?

Yeah, I hate him too...

Well, if you had something like "What is the worst boss" or opinions on a game or the boss, I wouldn't report you...

I wonder why.

Edit: Ok read the edit. Wow that does sound cheap, but then again most of Dead Rising's bosses are overpowered.

Sorry about the original post didnt think it through...ok thats better. Blind rage can do stuff like that to people (By people I mean only me cause I'm sort of crazy.)

IRaithI:
Hmmm...what to do what to do?

Throw stuff at him. It's the only way.

ooohhh your talking about dead rising 2 xD

BlackJak007:

IRaithI:
Hmmm...what to do what to do?

Throw stuff at him. It's the only way.

Cheats. I HATE cheats but in this case...I do not care. Whoever made this boss battle should be fired and sent straight to hell. Again I apologise for the fail post before I was in blind rage mode, but now I'm cool...sort of.

Armored Prayer:
I wonder why.

Edit: Ok read the edit. Wow that does sound cheap, but then again most of Dead Rising's bosses are overpowered.

There's overpowered and then there's completely gone GOD-MODE. He cant take melee damage, guns...well you're better off shooting yourself in the head just so it'll be over quicker. Cheats or divine intervention.

One has to wonder did ANYBODY test this boss before this game got into stores? I'm thinking not.

IRaithI:

Armored Prayer:
I wonder why.

There's overpowered and then there's completely gone GOD-MODE. He cant take melee damage, guns...well you're better off shooting yourself in the head just so it'll be over quicker. Cheats or divine intervention.

One has to wonder did ANYBODY test this boss before this game got into stores? I'm thinking not.

If your still having problems, i just beat him not 5 minutes ago, heres what you do.

I dont know what version your playing, but hold the Right Trigger and X for the front kick, that will stun him, then you whale on him with a 2X4, repeat as needed, I would have the pain killer mix with you, which is two beers, and theres a bar right next to the elevators, so mix em up there, 3 was ok with me, I also made a beer helmet too, that helped after the pain killer ran out, but yea, I did that, and i was fine, if you cant find a 2X4, the spike bat works too for the 2nd attack, PM me if you have a problem and ill help you the best I can.

Brad Shepard:

IRaithI:

Armored Prayer:
I wonder why.

If your still having problems, i just beat him not 5 minutes ago, heres what you do.

I dont know what version your playing, but hold the Right Trigger and X for the front kick, that will stun him, then you whale on him with a 2X4, repeat as needed, I would have the pain killer mix with you, which is two beers, and theres a bar right next to the elevators, so mix em up there, 3 was ok with me, I also made a beer helmet too, that helped after the pain killer ran out, but yea, I did that, and i was fine, if you cant find a 2X4, the spike bat works too for the 2nd attack, PM me if you have a problem and ill help you the best I can.

Thanks! I saw a vid of that and I beat him, but now its time for cheap-ass boss number two: TK. I can't beat him...yeah.(Either these guys are really hard or I suck hard.) I'm not even gonna try cause I'm sicks of almost finnishing him off and then he pulls out a insta-kill move out of his ass and then I have to start aaaall over again. Yeah no thanks.

IRaithI:

Brad Shepard:

IRaithI:

Armored Prayer:
I wonder why.

Thanks! I saw a vid of that and I beat him, but now its time for cheap-ass boss number two: TK. I can't beat him...yeah.(Either these guys are really hard or I suck hard.) I'm not even gonna try cause I'm sicks of almost finnishing him off and then he pulls out a insta-kill move out of his ass and then I have to start aaaall over again. Yeah no thanks.

Ug, thats my plan for tomorrow -_-, I have no idea how to fight him yet, sense i havent gotten to him, but he has my kid, and i wont give up! Im going to try long range with some assult rifles at first, pain killer mix in the wings, then get up close with a laser sword, hope for the best, and if not, well, Ill find a way :)

Brad Shepard:

IRaithI:

Brad Shepard:

IRaithI:

Armored Prayer:
I wonder why.

Ug, thats my plan for tomorrow -_-, I have no idea how to fight him yet, sense i havent gotten to him, but he has my kid, and i wont give up! Im going to try long range with some assult rifles at first, pain killer mix in the wings, then get up close with a laser sword, hope for the best, and if not, well, Ill find a way :)

Good luck with that cause HE TAKES ALL YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!! I was prepared for an epic boss battle, but no...hand to hand.

IRaithI:

Brad Shepard:

IRaithI:

Brad Shepard:

IRaithI:

Armored Prayer:
I wonder why.

Good luck with that cause HE TAKES ALL YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!! I was prepared for an epic boss battle, but no...hand to hand.

you can get stuff in the TK fight its just quite slow getting back to him.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked