The last thing you killed now is after YOU.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . . . 29 NEXT

it would be one of 5 heroes from league of legends that i was last up against. i think it was pantheon, zilean, xin, galio and WW. so not a fun day for me

at least it wasnt chogath

A Star Wars stormtrooper. I've won, they can't hit the side of a space-station.

Damn mosquito is coming back for more aye ? well i will show it >:D

Well.. I dident Game this week.. But i did hit a Bunnie with my car.. Does that one count to?

crawmerax the invicible not a chance

A grunt reach, all I need to do is yell BOO! and it will run away, that or I can make it my pet. Either way I'm fine.

And now mine is MINAC. Now I am actually going to die :(

A Malkavian vampire... So I'm going to go insane and then all my blood gets sucked out. Lovely

A golden elite with an energy-sword... I is screwed.

Great, now the whole Chinese and Greek empire will march on to my front door and beat the living daylight out of me.

Not to mention the city-states

Oh darn it, the last thing I killed I think was a wizard thingy in the Lunar Substarain in FFIV DS! Those things are an absolute pain! Run away!!! (*mentally holds down 'R' shoulder button!*)

Ashera's Army from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Oh Fuck.

A demon dog from silent hill 3.

HALP D:

Do the blocks in Peggle count?

a grunt in Halo: Combat Evolved

brin the popcorn folks

Last thing I killed was a stalker bandit.. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty, so assuming I have a weapon I think I should do fine, seeing as they can't aim for shit, and I think I'm an ok shot.

I think it was a Grunt from Halo.
I should be just fine.

a zombie from Minecraft. somebody hand me a sword or something.

Random splicer.

a taliban soldier....damn it.

A Taken from Alan Wake... As long as I have a good torch with some batteries.... Ohhh...

those mines from Minesweeper...

......oh shit
I'M OUT OF FLAGS!!!!!!

a grunt?! ha I aint scared fool!

A grunt, im not really worried I have a staplegun.

the last thing i killed was a rabbit on wow so i'm fine

Cheesus333:

bassdrum:

Maybe if I go play Portal right now then one of the turrets would attack me instead. I think that I could handle that one. I'll go do that now.

Hell, even if you can't, I wouldn't say I'd object to being killed by the cutest lil' automated defence systems ever :D

They're so polite about it, too: it really helps to know that you're being shot to death by something as cute, polite, and oblong as those turrets.

FML, A Reaper... I'll be waiting for my wife to catch fire, get extra buff in a matter of seconds, grow 2 extra eyes and go "Assuming direct control" now

Oh crap, Vegeta is after me. Better start writing my will...

Kreamed Khorne:
More bloody zubats.

But you don't really "kill" zubats, do you? You just knock them out. Which sucks.

They should make a pokemon extreme edition, where yo can be good or bad, and you actually can kill pokemon. Or other trainers. Would be awesome!!! I mean, seriously, why does team rocket run away if you defeat their podemon? Why don't they just pull out an uzi and hoze you down?

...Sorry, got a little carried away.
Hmmm... I'm trying to remember what I killed last...
Ah shit...

I killed the Harbinger...

Edit: OH SHIT, I FORGOT!! I was playing the Force Unleashed last!!!
And I killed Darth Vader!!!
Well, at least I'm gonna get killed by the most badass villain of all time...

A Creeper, huh?

Sounds like a challenge.

The Raven King/Bohan from Heavenly Sword.

"OH NOES! Andy Serkis has killed me with his melodramatic acting!"

I'm fucked...

A L4D Tank.

Fu-

A Spy in TF2 hmmmm better keep my eyes peeled for one of my teammates acting suspiciously...

Urialanis:
A Spy in TF2 hmmmm better keep my eyes peeled for one of my teammates acting suspiciously...

OH NOES!!! It could be YOUR SISTER!!! It could be YOUR FRIEND!!! IT COULD BE YOU MOTHER!!!

Sorry... couldn't help myself...

Executor-Bomber from Aquanox, I guess I'm save as long as I stay out of deep water

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked