What are your thoughts on Fallout: Las Vegas?
Crazy awesome! I am playing it whenever I can!
33.6% (284)
33.6% (284)
Its really good.
28.6% (242)
28.6% (242)
Its good.
15% (127)
15% (127)
Its ok.
8.9% (75)
8.9% (75)
Its mediocre.
6% (51)
6% (51)
Its bad.
1.2% (10)
1.2% (10)
Its really bad.
1.4% (12)
1.4% (12)
Its horrible, I hate it completely!
3.4% (29)
3.4% (29)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Fallout: Las Vegas is boring beyond belief

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I had the same issue of boredom with New Vegas. I really liked Fallout 3, but New Vegas just sucked so bad in comparison.

I believe that i'm in a very small minority when i say that Fallout 3 was also borin as hell. Don't get me wrong, I finished the game.

Hardcore_gamer:
I bought Fallout: Las Vegas after hearing all of the praise about the game. And after having invested a considerable chunk of the day into the game it has almost put me to sleep.

What are your thoughts on Fallout: Las Vegas?

NEW VEGAS its NEW vegas.....

sorry couldnt help it

I had the same thing with oblivion

anyway love New vegas, it improved alot of things from fallout 3 aside from the glitches...I was pretty lucky in that regard

Quit after a few hours, just said to myself "I'm playing Fallout 3 with less story, cheaper bullshit enemies, and a whole new array of bugs, why?"

I've never heard of this game...Fallout: Las Vegas.

Was it released recently? I haven't heard any news about it.

I personally don't like Fallout 3 or New Vegas, they both seem to think that if they add enough needless complexity the game will magically become deep/good/meaningful.

Call me old-fashioned but I prefer RPGs like Diablo II where all you have to keep track of are your Health,Mana and whether all the enemies on the screen are dead yet.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked