Epic minecraft mods

Simply put, fellow escapists (well, those that play minecraft), what epic mods have you discovered ansd utilised>
My personal favourite is the hexeritic mod, based on ol' heretic and hexen :D

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33100

Discuss...

(If i could embed images, i would, but im not sure how. image?)

I use MRMMod 1.5. BetterGrass makes grassy areas look nicer and the new addition BetterLight, personally I would have called it SoftLight because it makes the lighting softer.

For textures I use the Customizable Painterly Pack, which frankly is an excellent tool, as you can pretty much make minecraft look like anything you want with it.

I've also got Mo' Creatures which features loads of new animals, like sharks, ridable horses (Some of which fly), birds, bears, wolves, werewolves, ect.

Another good one is DJoslin's TrapDoor mod. Pretty self-explanatory.

Since I'm on a roll, might as well chip in Minecraft Advanced, which adds a plethora of new features, including Obsidian and Dragon Scale armor, tools and weapons; obsidian glass; runes; portable workbenches; Giant creepers; ect.

xpk3:
I use MRMMod 1.5. BetterGrass makes grassy areas look nicer and the new addition BetterLight, personally I would have called it SoftLight because it makes the lighting softer.

Can you download just the light, or do you have to use all of the mods?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked