HELP

Hi guys,
I really need your help.

I've been playing Splatterhouse and I'm stuck, I have no idea how to get further. I rented it yesterday and it needs to go back tomorrow!
To make the whole thing easier I've uploaded a video to show the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ILU56J1jI

I realize I sound pretty angry, but i've been trying on and off for the past two hours to figure out if i'm an invalid or the devs figured that by this point in the game, every one would be bored senseless and give up. The game has been really cheap so far, and that's all fine (seeing as it's made by the guys who did afro samurai) but this is taking the cake- i'm not even lying.

It was a choice between this and ass-creed.

I think I chose the wrong game.

Please help, I've checked everywhere but there is no guide. you know a game is bad when even IGN haven't done a guide.

I've signed up specifically for your help, seeing as your such a helpful community.

If I don't figure this out soon i fear i'll headbutt my gran.

Yours faithfully,

Barry

ahahahahaah

Why does it load everytime? lmao What a great game.

I love how you play, btw.

It is almost bordering on so terrible it's great.

HELP

ANYONE?

HANG ON
HELP IS ON THE WAY

Welcome to the Escapist (at least the posting part).
Sorry I can't help since I haven't played the game but you'll get something soon I think.

Barry Purse:

It was a choice between this and ass-creed.

First I was like WTF!! until I understood ass-creed was short for Assassins Creed ^^

YOU NEED SOMEBODY
HELP
NOT JUST ANYBODY...

*ahem* Have you tried the walkthroughs? http://faqs.ign.com/articles/114/1140332p1.html

Sorry man ain't got the game yet. If you'd have gotten Assassins Creed i would've been able to help you there

I... don't even know and I beat this game. I never had any problems like that. I died a lot from my own stupidity and especially in the 2D platforming sections but that's about all.

Just wait a second. I'm pretty sure a ledge will start glowing.

Hi guys!

Well, thanks to JUMBO PLACE and CATALYST, I did it. THat is the worst logic though to be running that entire time and then just suddenly wait!

I've done another video as thanks! It has taken 2 hours to upload? whuhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPAYxYoJSks

You might want to skip to the last minute, as the combination of me and the game both being so awful turned a quick showing of the solution into a 7 minute fail fest.

Thanks once again guys and thanks for making me welcome the escapist!

My Cat is Saved!

!

JUMBO PALACE:
Just wait a second. I'm pretty sure a ledge will start glowing.

Catalyst6:
YOU NEED SOMEBODY
HELP
NOT JUST ANYBODY...

*ahem* Have you tried the walkthroughs? http://faqs.ign.com/articles/114/1140332p1.html

Skoldpadda:
HANG ON
HELP IS ON THE WAY

Glad I could help out :D

Lol, I just watched the video, and it reminds me of a jump in God of War 3, that I just for the life of me, could not do. It was a very simple jump too. In fact, it's soo simple, walkthroughs don't even mention it. God, I must have tried that thing like 100 times before i managed to pull it off BY ACCIDENT.

AjimboB:
Lol, I just watched the video, and it reminds me of a jump in God of War 3, that I just for the life of me, could not do. It was a very simple jump too. In fact, it's soo simple, walkthroughs don't even mention it. God, I must have tried that thing like 100 times before i managed to pull it off BY ACCIDENT.

Oh boy, the GOW series has some awful jumps doesn't it!

After 25 years, you think platforming would be sorted by now?
Surely?

Well, i've managed to finish the chapter and am giving up for the night.

If I need anymore help with this blessed car crash then you bet i'll come running!

AjimboB:

Was it one of those Harpie "jumps"? I hated those things. They never flew in the right direction for me.

OT:
Okay, i watched the vid and it's like watching myself play. Creepy.

Well, I may not have been able to help you, but I definitely enjoyed the video.

AjimboB:

Ugh, reminds me Zelda: Oracle of Ages on an emulator, using the flying bear Ricky in the graveyard.
I must've tried 1100 times.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked