RIFT Community Event - Details for the Weekend

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Hello Escapist Guardians!

Everyone who signed up for this weekend's RIFT Community Event received a key thanks to Trion! As you know we will be creating an Escapist guild to rally our community under one flag. However, due to possible server crowding, we are going to host The Escapist guild on 3 different servers/shards: Byriel, Belmont and Wolfsbane. In order to keep inviting people regardless of which of these 3 shards you choose, I need some help inviting other community members to the guild on each server, mainly because Kuliani and I can't be on all 3 servers at the same time. Which of you can I count on to be around for a percentage of time this Friday? Once you invite members to the guild, you can promote them so others can invite to the guild as well. Who would like to volunteer?

Byriel (contact): Cirre, Delat, Hellacious, Thejudge, Ringwraith, Catalys, Angyle, Dawncrusher

Belmont: (contact): Shenanigans, Therrold, Maedova, Kyuubil, Rudiarius

Wolfsbane (contact): Iceyhawt, Draelith, Edwin, Evyl, Jeralt

Also, please remember, for those of you above the age of 18 and currently reside in the US, you need to be in the guild and reach level 10 to be eligible for the grand prize ... a custom created 17" gaming laptop courtesy of Origin PC! For more from Origin PC, click here.

Please note: Once you have created a character in-game, please post your in-game name here. This will help us to track you to be eligible for the laptop, as well as let others find you in-game for a guild invite (thanks to AlphabetSoup for this great idea)!

You are welcome to log in beginning at 1PM EST/10AM PST! Grab your weapons, get your armor on and kiss your partners goodbye, Telara needs our help!

By the way, start patching your Beta client ASAP. Depending on how many others are getting into the Beta, it may take awhile.

(The patcher is up and running even though the shards are not up yet)

I plan on being on quite a bit and don't mind helping out. Is there any particular server out of the three that you need people on?

How do we link our account here and our character in game in order for you to know which character we are?

I should be around most of tomorrow...unless I get husband aggro :/

all patched up and ready to go!

Spinwhiz:

Byriel:

Belmont:

Wolfsbane:

how is it that these server names arent on the list where do you get your info from

totallysane:

Spinwhiz:

Byriel:

Belmont:

Wolfsbane:

how is it that these server names arent on the list where do you get your info from

The servers aren't up yet because the beta event hasn't started. They were letting us know which servers the escapist guild will be on once the event starts (10am PST).

Can both Guardians and Defiants be part of the same guild?

Also you can see which Shards/Servers will be available once they go up but I didn't see any of the three listed servers.

Kono:

Also you can see which Shards/Servers will be available once they go up but I didn't see any of the three listed servers.

This event is Guardian only. And those servers that are showing at the moment isn't nearly the full list, it's just the pvp servers.

Kono:

I think we are limited to Guardians only, in the Beta.

Cannot wait to play!!!

I'll be willing to help out. Should be able to participate for some time, just let me know which server.

Same just let me know which server as well...I should be on for a few hours before the hubs gets home and wants my attention :)

What class are you thinking of trying out Icy? :)

Patrick Dare:
I plan on being on quite a bit and don't mind helping out. Is there any particular server out of the three that you need people on?

Could really use someone to invite on Belmont if you could. Make sure you try and log in on Byriel too, just to get your name into the main guild.

Post what your character name is here once you get in and I'll come over to Belmont and send you an officer invite.

Much appreciated!

Strife2k7:
I'll be willing to help out. Should be able to participate for some time, just let me know which server.

IceyHawt:
Same just let me know which server as well...I should be on for a few hours before the hubs gets home and wants my attention :)

Strife and Icey, if you two could take Wolfsbane, I would appreciate it. As I told Pat above, just post what your character names are here and I'll jump over to Wolfsbane to make you both officers. Also, try to jump on Byriel and get invited there as well sometime over the weekend.

I really appreciate the help!

I'm torn really between a cleric (shaman/justicar for starters) or mage (pyromancer/warlock also for starters) how about you Strife? Your name sounds like a Riftstalker...but thats just my guess.

Wolfsbane aye!

To all:

Once you have logged in, make sure to post your in-game name here in this thread. That way I can track you and we aren't running around trying to link in-game names to accounts (thanks to AlphabetSoup for the great idea).

Ok Spin will do...gonna try and stick with IceyHawt unless someone steals it

IceyHawt:

And if you can't get on Wolfsbane, just try to jump on Byriel or Belmont. All help is welcome.

Spinwhiz:

IceyHawt:

And if you can't get on Wolfsbane, just try to jump on Byriel or Belmont. All help is welcome.

ok..you guys get me today and Saturday...after that its back to work Sunday/Monday :(

Wolfsbane, gotcha. Hopefully i'll be home right around the time it starts up live, so getting into the server shouldn't be a problem. Already patched up and ready to go.

As for my starter, I'm looking at Rogue/Blade-Dancer to begin with, if I have time for a second on Byriel it'll be a Warrior/Champion

Spinwhiz:

Patrick Dare:

Could really use someone to invite on Belmont if you could. Make sure you try and log in on Byriel too, just to get your name into the main guild.

Post what your character name is here once you get in and I'll come over to Belmont and send you an officer invite.

Much appreciated!

Will do and you're welcome. I'll be here from the beginning.

Name will be Xaed on Byriel! hope to see guys ingame!

I intend to go by the name of Avitz and I'll hop onto the wolfsbane server. No idea on class, most likely a warrior of sorts...any recommendations people?

Patrick Dare:

Spinwhiz:

Patrick Dare:

Much appreciated!

Will do and you're welcome. I'll be here from the beginning.

If you can't get on Belmont, feel free to jump on Byriel or Wolfsbane. The more people we can invite, the more people will be able to invite but having fun should be the #1 priority.

I'm patching the game beta atm before the server is up, and everything is running smoothly, but hoping to have game fully installed in time for start. If it is possible trying for byriel server before full. My name will be Laliari,and hope to see you in-game. I really like to join the guild. I can keep you updated once the server is up.

IceyHawt has been born on Wolfsbane!

I'm on Byriel, in-game name is Cirre.

Are we to assume you guys (spinwhiz and kuliani) are using those names in game?

I'm willing to help, my name is TheJudge, on Byriel. Feel free to PM me and let me know what you need done.

Please contact me in game if you need a guild invite. :)

Also if you're on Byriel and would be interested, I'll be putting togeather some instance runs once folk start hitting 18-20. If you want to get in and test them with us, please let me know. I'll be handing out a ventrilo IP on a one on one basis.

Thanks guys! That was A LOT of fun! Props to everyone who ran with one of my events! Thank you Escapist for inviting us to play!

I'm on Byriel, in game name is Hellacious. I'd love to get an invite when time allows.

I'm Edwin on Wolfsbane :]

I'm on Wolfsbane. Name's Draelith, see ya all in-game soon!

Patrick Dare:
Are we to assume you guys (spinwhiz and kuliani) are using those names in game?

Hoping servers to start the next guild. Contact Cirre on Byriel for an invite. Hellacious is in now too.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked