RIFT Community Event - Details for the Weekend

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Arggh, double post.

Anyone on Byriel who wants a 6 slot bag, mail 14 Burlap Cloth to Vykthryth and I will mail you back a bag. No charge.

Server: Byriel
Character: Utherix

Thanks for the invite!!!

Gotta' say I love the Guild and playing on Belmont is a ton of fun, though I'm sure it's fun no matter where you're at! Anyone who needs invites is free to send me a tell.

Char names: Premonition (My main) and Maedova, both on Belmont server and I'll be here all weekend!

Byriel: toon is Tonlar.

You can add me (Character name: * Louist *) to the list of Escapist Guild contacts for Belmont.

I don't want to speak too soon, but I think we're pretty Epic over there.

Sorry double post!

I'm on wolfsbane as well. Playing under the name Kerinya. Once servers are back up i'll find someone for an invite =D

all the shards are randomly down? anyone seen anything?

Server: Belmont
Character: Garyn

Please send invite, I'll also try to send a message to the Belmont contacts.

Shard: Wolfsbane
Character: Aelonna

Crap forgot to put up what shard I'm on.
Belmont
Calv.
Thanks guys for opening this game up to me Im haveing fun Love the whole random invader mobs rolling threw the games.

After an 11 hour patch, I'm finally in. Belmont Shard, character is Enzo. Though I won't be able to log on again until tomorrow around 8 or 9pm EDT

On Byriel; name's Vykad!

Thanks for the invite!

IGName: Shaehar

Volunteering to invite on Byriel if you still need people. Once again, in-game name is Sorohwi.

I will be on Byriel under the name Brandach if someone wants to invite me. I will be playing tomorrow probably around late noon, early evening, 5 ish PST, and i will probably be playing at midnight, too. So give me an invite, please!
Server: Byriel
Name: Brandach

Having fun so far! I'll try to be on during the day on the weekend, but I'm usually a late night person. If you see me, please toss me an invite.

Shard: Wolfsbane
Character: Gnostica

Crap... I just got hit with a 7GB patch.

Does it matter whether I choose Europe or NA as my region?

I'm Lahkali on Byriel. Glad to be playing with ya'll.

I am Fionnine on Byriel. Thanks for the Guild invite, Ringwraith.

This is a fun game.

Tharwen:
Does it matter whether I choose Europe or NA as my region?

You'll see a different array of shards depending on which you pick. You can change it later anyway from the launcher.

What are everyone's thoughts so far? Or am I not allowed to ask other Beta players. Hehe. :)

I am playing 'Elthra' on Byriel.

Hey all...am not on Wolfsbane this morning..wanted to make sure I roll a toon on pvp server as well. Spinwhiz..if we can get a guild on pvp I'd love it...currently I am on sunrest (if you decide to make on there...toon name is barcode but its spelled ILLLLLLLLLL

Character: River
High Elf cleric

Is there a NDA in effect? If not I'd love to hear some feedback on how Rift is panning out. If you can't give specifics, maybe some comparisons to other MMO experiences would be great. I think a lot of people are drifting in the MMO ether waiting for something really good to latch onto to make a new home for themselves. I'd just like to hear some honest feedback from players, rather than seeing select info-bites that the dev's decide to ration out.

Easy Street:
Is there a NDA in effect? If not I'd love to hear some feedback on how Rift is panning out. If you can't give specifics, maybe some comparisons to other MMO experiences would be great. I think a lot of people are drifting in the MMO ether waiting for something really good to latch onto to make a new home for themselves. I'd just like to hear some honest feedback from players, rather than seeing select info-bites that the dev's decide to ration out.

Yeah there is an NDA in effect. But if they keep this up..I'll be buying when its release.

Hey, in-game name is Orgalas

Zinoah here! Cleric on Byriel. Going to go main healer route.

Character: Brandr

Laeso on Byriel

Rudiarius on Belmont.

Rudiarius on Belmont.

I am Izkimar on Wolfsbane, thanks for the invite guys!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here