Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Shard: Wolfsbane
Toon: Poosammich

Name: Eggman
Shard: Byriel

Zaaik, Warrior(Champion/Beastmaster)

On Belmont.

Thanks for the Guild invite Edwin.

If any of you need an invite feel free to send me a tell. I usually play late night.

Frauna on Belmont :)

Name: What
Class: mage
Shard: belmont
Guild status: Legate

Name: Widespreadpanic
Class: Cleric
Shard: belmont

Hey there, Myst here with Mysticall the Monk scout tank on Belmont.

Huzzah! Patching is finished!

I'm Tharwen on Byriel.

Just a note about guild invites, sending someone a tell is the best way to get one. Once you're in game you can just go to your social pane (hit o on the keyboard) and go to the search tab and in the "<Guild search>" box type "the escapist" and it will give you a list of online people in the guild who should be able to invite. I don't know about the other servers but on Belmont I've been trying to make sure everyone is promoted so anyone can send invites and it was my understanding this is what was being done on the other servers as well. Also, for those who don't know how to just type /ginvite [player name] (without the <>).

Game name : Kanoth
Server : Belmont
Guild: The escapists
Class: Rogue

For crying out loud. I finally get home, get ready to play, and the game is going down for an update. Which means another patch. I just can't win. I hope to at least get to level 10 for the contest, but this isn't looking great. I work another 8 hours tomorrow.

Angre on Byriel

thanks for the invite!
I don't think I can get into the grand prize as it's US only I believe.
<- dirty canuck.

Hello,

My main is Darkmoon on Briarcliff and I'm looking for a guild invite.

Edit: nevermind, I made Darkmoon on Byriel.

Char name Byriel is Adyn

- Griff

Heya! I'm Vorimaestel

I'm on the Belmont shard

I'm Shepard on the Wolfsbane shard.

Server: Belmont
Name: Onra

Just an FYI for those joining up on Byriel, my toon Lahkali can invite as well. I'm also doing outfitting to if you need leather or cloth stuffs let me know.

Hi I am on belmont server, happen to walk past shenanigans haha luckily and am now in the guild. a warrior by the name of sgwee, level 12 or so luv it. :D

Bah, finally got around to rolling my character. I'm Heart on the Byriel server.

need invite - Sult on Byriel

I should be online throughout the day today, I'll be switching servers a lot, but just look for "Kuliani" and I'll invite you.

The command "/who Kuliani" will tell you if I'm online. The command "/tell Kuliani HI!!" will send me a "tell" saying "HI!!".

mines dumpsterj in the game someone give me an invite please times almost up im level 8 !!! lol

dumpsterj:
mines dumpsterj in the game someone give me an invite please times almost up im level 8 !!! lol

Which shard?

Server: Byriel
Name: Hadeshorn

Kuliani:

dumpsterj:

Which shard?

on faeblight , thx ur a lifesaver

i like a moron just signed up for the beta and started playing before reading this forum post , im not in any of the three servers yall are one , damn im really hating myself right now.

dumpsterj:
i like a moron just signed up for the beta and started playing before reading this forum post , im not in any of the three servers yall are one , damn im really hating myself right now.

Sigh, yeah, you need to be on one of those three. You still have plenty of time though! To get to level 10, you just go through the normal quests along the way and by the time you reach Quicksilver College, you'll be level 10!

Server: Byriel
Name: Mira

Shard Byriel
My character's name is Azlinn :-)

Character: Zekers

Name: Lancer

Aia on the Belmont Server

That was WICKED fun, guys. Made allot of new friends, slaughtered allot of stuff, and got our faces stomped on by the big bads. I hope we can do this again in a future beta event.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here