RIFT Community Event - Details for the Weekend

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Cheers to all the beta testers for a grand time! I hope to see you all in the next beta, where we can once again get smashed to tiny pieces by a level Death Earth Dragon. :D

Catalyst6:
Cheers to all the beta testers for a grand time! I hope to see you all in the next beta, where we can once again get smashed to tiny pieces by a level Death Earth Dragon. :D

Ditto! I hope the next Escapist event will also use PvP servers. :/

I can't say anything more than it was awesome.

Shame about that really.

Great weekend, Thanks Escapist.

That was a LOT of fun!!!

Thank You, Escapist.

Good times, thanks Escapist!

Thank you for the opportunity to join a guild of awesome people during the Beta event. It was a pleasure to meet all those that joined The Escapist on Byriel and converse about the game :) I look forward to seeing you all again!

Thanks again to those of The Escapist that made this possible!
-Cirre

Thanks Escapist.

Had a great time on Byriel. Will the Escapist be doing anything for future Beta events? If so, sign me up.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this event and took the time to invite others into the guild. We will be sending an email shortly to the "winner". This "winner" will have 24 hours to respond to me or I choose another winner.

So, in the next couple hours, someone will have a letter from me in their inbox. :)

Best,
Spinwhiz

Update: A potential winner has been chosen and emailed. The 24 hours starts now. (4:01 PM ET)

AlphabetSoup:

This was fun.. Hope everyone else enjoyed the event as much as I did. :)

Let us know when the winner accepts so we can stop rabidly checking back!

:)

Thanks Excapist and everyone on Belmont, that was a great weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the next beta phase.

Now, to write up my feedback. This will be a bit...

thanks a bunch!!! i had a great time!

Aerron:
Let us know when the winner accepts so we can stop rabidly checking back!

:)

Yes! I shall be on the tip of my seat until someone wins :D

Had fun this beta hopefully i'll get accepted in the next phase as well since I"m not VIP ^^

Was a nice run, enjoyed the 2nd phase. Maybe next phase they do some PvP to stymy the crying PvP community. =]

hello my in game characters name was dragonsyear and casius lol i made 2 chars.

Thanks Escapist members for the fun times on vent, hope to see you all at the next one.

~Darkmoon

A winner has been chosen but am awaiting final confirmation of the affidavit. As soon as I have that, I'll announce who it is.

Had fun playing/talking with everyone on the Belmont servers. Hope to be in on the next Beta and see y'all again. Will the Escapist be doing anything for the next round? Even if not we should get the guild back together, at least know some friendly faces on there.

now that this event is over just wanted to say hi and bye to my fellow escapists on belmont..

i was puntyer, punt, vper, vpoon,woodstyle. joined up on opening day after getting a key off the site. instant cool peeps and we had alot of fun showing the rest of belmont what we escapists can do =)

shen my partner in crime
calv the guy who gave me the only purple drop i saw all beta thx again bro
bez my rival other warrior =P
vol my theory crafting comrade

all and all i cant think of a better group to represent..

hopefully we meet again next beta
thx for this oppertunity escapists,

on to beta review.
ive played and beta'd alost ever mmog since Eq 1
(eq 1 2. ac 1 2, doac,planetside,wow, war, aoc, freerelms ect.. ect..)

by far the most polished game ive ever beta'd and is honestly better then most of the previous list's launch products.
my only complaint was there was not more to unlock being the beta capped us at lvl 20. btw i didint get around to it all even on 6 toons

the game seems to cherry pick the best aspects of all other mmog's, while adding a unique feel, and a ton of inivation.

id pre order right now if i could im 120% sold in this game and counting days till next beta / launch..

-Puntyer "sean"

Keep in mind guys, there is a NDA still in effect. Be mindful of what you choose share.

xaed:

Catalyst6:

Ditto! I hope the next Escapist event will also use PvP servers. :/

+1! pvp servers please :D

I would like to thank the escapist magazine for the opportunity to be in this beta and the guildmates for their adding to the experience. I had a great time and can't wait for beta 3, I hope my invite extends all the way to release. I am going to pre-order and be there for launch, something I rarely do with MMORPG's.

Yes, its that good.

All the best and see you in the next,

Shaehar the escapist.

hello my in game characters name was dragonsyear and casius lol i made 2 chars.

I had an excellent time. Cheers to my Wolfsbane guildmates.

Love,
The player of Nevryie ;)

If it wasn't for you guys I couldn't have tested out this wonderful game, thanks Escapist! See you guys around for Beta 3 on the 28th! Look for Hadeshorn

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=24566 <- third beta event announced, NDA lifted (they're also giving away keys I believe if you need one).

I had a great time over the weekend, thanks in no small part to my fellow escapists on Belmont. After WoW I swore off mmorpgs but this reminded of what I liked about them. Also, I'd like to give special thanks to Spinwhiz for hanging out with me on Belmont so I had someone to talk to since no one else logged on for awhile.

Hope to see you all again in the next event.

So, who won the pc?

" MMORPG.com: And will players be able to keep the characters they've made so far for future beta events?
Scott Hartsman: So far, yes. There's been nothing that's forced us to make that not be the case. "

Looks like if you played in any of the other betas you get to start where you left off!

Malicent:
Looks like if you played in any of the other betas you get to start where you left off!

Thats because the third beta event is mostly for PvP and instances. They want players to have their higher level characters.

Izkimar:
So, who won the pc?

ditto

I feel like I'm missing something here....
TO GOOGLE!
EDIT: Screw it I missed already anyway

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook